Why does everyone think LL should become more common and safe?

Fundz

Fundz

Silver
Has half the forum not understood that if LL became safe and affordable, EVERYONE WOULD GET IT. You think a tall guy is just gonna let a manlet he bullied since childhood be as tall as him without any functional problems?

If this ever happens, doubt in our lifetime, height requirements would be bc 6,6 atleast.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Deleted member 28896
height is a cope. chads don't need to be tall. >=170cm is enough

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 23359
It will never be quick, cheap, and easy. But with better tech in a couple decades maybe instead of 100k and 10 months recovery it will be 40k and 3 months recovery.

• +1
Reactions: Eiei
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
It will never be quick, cheap, and easy. But with better tech in a couple decades maybe instead of 100k and 10 months recovery it will be 40k and 3 months recovery.
its already 40k unless you go to paley

If that’s the case future generations will be forced to do this JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: Maalik
its already 40k unless you go to paley
It's 40k to get your legs butchered in Turkey. 100k at least anywhere in the US. Maybe there are good options in Europe, I haven't looked.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
your smv capped at 4/10 if you're not above 6ft

This was a tinder experiment with kaden hammond, less than 180cm written in bio. jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51098, nobodyspecial369 and RoyaleWithCheese
It's 40k to get your legs butchered in Turkey. 100k at least anywhere in the US. Maybe there are good options in Europe, I haven't looked.
turkey LL is enough

some guy did turkey LL on here and went from 5'8 to 6'1 and now he can walk/run/jump like normal and has had all his screws removed. full functionality

turkey LL is enough

some guy did turkey LL on here and went from 5'8 to 6'1 and now he can walk/run/jump like normal and has had all his screws removed. full functionality
He's lucky, if you look at the leg lengthening forum you'll see a ton of horror stories of those clinics. The popular ones in the US seem to have very high patient satisfaction rates.

This was a tinder experiment with kaden hammond, less than 180cm written in bio. jfl

Still not chad, just cause u get matches on tinder doesn’t mean you’ll fuck them. If u get 100 matches it’s likely you’ll fuck 10 even if ur Chad. Chad is tall and gl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23359

6'2 mtn would outslay him easy, the diffrence it took this guy a 0.001% face to just get tall mtn throwaways

turkey LL is enough

He was just lucky, turkey is a gamble however USA you won’t have to worry.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Still not chad, just cause u get matches on tinder doesn’t mean you’ll fuck them. If u get 100 matches it’s likely you’ll fuck 10 even if ur Chad. Chad is tall and gl
real shit

• +1
Has half the forum not understood that if LL became safe and affordable, EVERYONE WOULD GET IT. You think a tall guy is just gonna let a manlet he bullied since childhood be as tall as him without any functional problems?

If this ever happens, doubt in our lifetime, height requirements would be bc 6,6 atleast.
lol at thinking this when 90% of men won’t even attempt to stop being obese from stuffing mouth with donuts and Burger King

• Love it
lol at thinking this when 90% of men won’t even attempt to stop being obese from stuffing mouth with donuts and Burger King
Cope look at your competition, well atleast for me barely anybody is fat and if they are they aren’t in the game.

• +1
Cope look at your competition, well atleast for me barely anybody is fat and if they are they aren’t in the game.
ok put leg lengthening at the same recovery time, 10k in the United States and your legs become 2% better athletically afterwards

how many men do you think would get it?

i think the functional problems come from disagreement between the original slope of the bone, and the way it fills in the gap. I can't make sense of the idea that the new bone is just permanently weaker. I think it is a geometry problem not a strength problem.

As we know bones are not completely straight. What we need is a method for controlling the path of the osteogenesis. First we determine the most structurally sound way to fill the gap, Then we print some sort of guiding tool to force the bone to grow in that way. I imagine a 3D printed "casing" which is the exact shape and size we want the bone to fill and grow. this should be attached to both ends of the bone, with a considerable amount of buffer material [so that it can be drilled and attached to a higher part of the femur/tibia, don't want the bolts to interfer with the osteogenesis], and then the body will be forced to generate bone in accordance with that shape.

i cant imagine biomechanicians have given the issue of determining the structurally optimal geometry of bone filling between two detached segments much thought though. it is a very niche problem that only appears in Limb lengthening. But it sounds like something that should be solvable mathematically, and the design, printing and bolting of the casing is trivial for the surgeon.

Thoughts?

The biggest reason it does not work is because people don't realize height is more then being on stilts. It has to do with your arm wingspan frame is proportional and torso length etc. Most people would be lucky to get 2 inches with LL without looking uncanny which is such a small deal you might as well wear lifts.

And no one is going to go through all the pain and suffering for 2 inches of height. Unless you got very lucky with long torso and arms you will look fucked. Being proportionally big is more important. Not all heights are the same I have seen 6'3 Indians at my gym but they look like a Trex and have disfigured proportions they are not much better then some manlet. A 5'10 man with good frame and sold portions would be better off

So I guess it maybe would benefit semi average men like 5'8 and up but its not turning anyone who is genuinely short into tall or even average/slightly tall. You would be paying 40K for a small boost.

Last edited:
The biggest reason it does not work is because people don't realize height is more then being on stilts. It has to do with your arm wingspan frame is proportional and torso length etc. Most people would be lucky to get 2 inches with LL without looking uncanny which is such a small deal you might as well wear lifts.
I had a friend who was 6’3.5, we compared everything and was around the same, similar wingspan hand grasp bideltoid, torso length, tibias, feet

only noticeable difference was his femur was longer than mine

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
I had a friend who was 6’3.5, we compared everything and was around the same, similar wingspan hand grasp bideltoid, torso length, tibias, feet

only noticeable difference was his femur was longer than mine
yeah he is 2 inches taller. I said for "most" they would be lucky to look organic with 2 maybe 3 inches. But 4-5 no fucking way.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
It's funny how every serious looksmatch strategy available to men comes with massive risks. LL can cripple you. Hair loss drugs can chemically castrate you. Steroids will eventually give you a heart attack. It's like nature doesn't want men cheating their genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
It's funny how every serious looksmatch strategy available to men comes with massive risks. LL can cripple you. Hair loss drugs can chemically castrate you. Steroids will eventually give you a heart attack. It's like nature doesn't want men cheating their genetics.
Facts, tbh I admire looksmaxers that get botched tbf, they knew the risks but weee willing to do it to ascend.

He's lucky, if you look at the leg lengthening forum you'll see a ton of horror stories of those clinics. The popular ones in the US seem to have very high patient satisfaction rates.
yeah im aware but some of them are legit good

And no one is going to go through all the pain and suffering for 2 inches of height. Unless you got very lucky with long torso and arms you will look fucked. Being proportionally big is more important. Not all heights are the same I have seen 6'3 Indians at my gym but they look like a Trex and have disfigured proportions they are not much better then some manlet. A 5'10 man with good frame and sold portions would be better off

So I guess it maybe would benefit semi average men like 5'8 and up but its not turning anyone who is genuinely short into tall or even average/slightly tall. You would be paying 40K for a small boost.
I know what you mean but if you do like 2 inches it is better than nothing and worth it in some cases. Going from 5’7 to 5’9 (170–>175 cm) is pretty respectable and not enough lengthening to look like a freak.

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese

5'10 is a good height acceptable by almost everyone. He's 5'5-5'4 irl. Results would be different

it is about 40k and recovery can be 3 months after getting fixtures removed being able to walk without crutches