Why does hollywood push sexy Latinas but UGLY Asians?

half the people the asians posted on .org were thai/filipino/viet passing, irl abgs have giga high smv and its usually SEA people who pull it off
Thai and viets are sexy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and gooner23
half the people the asians posted on .org were thai/filipino/viet passing, irl abgs have giga high smv and its usually SEA people who pull it off
difference between SEA and NEA foids aesthetically and appealwise?

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
SEA tend to have better browridge projection and zygo projection but flatter faces, they usually have better nose height but both can be flat, east asians have prominent epicanthic folds and their features in general tend to be smaller in general.
heightpilledum posts east asians that get plastic surgery to literally look SEA. the most popular kpop idol in black pink is literally SEA

this is like bottom east asian while imagine like

this is like sea monke pheno

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Xangsane and Richard Cheese
NO THEY ARENT YOU FUCKING NIGGERJEET. THEY ARE MIXED RACE . Jealous NOGGERJEET
Why you so mad when it comes to racial matters? You are very chill when you talk about hurricanes

4124280 2DC30774 42BD 4B73 8AC9 D06949F698E2

I would cum all over her face, and her tits, then fuck her in the ass after the refractory period

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger

I don't think she can pass in SEA.

Not her either.

Maybe Yui can.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and gooner23
Aren't you meant to be the expert?
SEAsians are all junglegooks and barely look human. Using with wide nostrils and darker skin

Not for me. I can only imagine one type of asian women that I would find attractive: tall, thick thighs, big tits, warrior build, mongolian origin, tanned but not swarthy, big tall skull as opposed to the typical korean skullcels, 70 kg bench press without training. A woman like this would be worthy to settle down with.

@flippasav do you know of any whore like the one I described?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav, SidharthTheSlayer and murdah
Not for me. I can only imagine one type of asian women that I would find attractive: tall, thick thighs, big tits, warrior build, mongolian origin, tanned but not swarthy, big tall skull as opposed to the typical korean skullcels, 70 kg bench press without training. A woman like this would be worthy to settle down with.

Lots lf standards for an incel

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
@Xangsane
the sea foid unironically has like a bloated mtn white blonde
i think the sea monke pheno unironically is infinite smv it seems :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

• So Sad
Reactions: murdah
yui can but top ones naw
Makes sense. Can you explain why they look more East Asian and Yui looks more SEA? I'm trying to see what kind of pheno they have.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and gooner23
Makes sense. Can you explain why they look more East Asian and Yui looks more SEA? I'm trying to see what kind of pheno they have.
sea usually has bigger lips and their nostrils tend to be a bit bigger, chisato has like a classic japanese/chinese eye area, yui almost looks neotenous but her eye area looks more fierce i guess most older vietnamese women i see have a eye area similar to this

basically an example of it they try to fraud to look more neotenous but you can tell that their eye area is a lot more fierce looking if they had a resting face

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: northern mogger, SidharthTheSlayer and murdah
Lots lf standards for an incel
When I talk about my standards I imagine myself as Apollo. I perfectly know that I'm worthless trash that should have been thrown from a cliff a long ago. However, standards should be absolute and not relative, I will never have any relationship with a sub6 woman

• So Sad

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
OP what have asians done to you? ur the 1# asian hater on this site :lul::lul:

• JFL
Images   2024 04 27T011511933
Images 97

Stacy brazilian girl vs Stacy chinese girl

• +1
Reactions: BadmanGangstar
American asian bitches got nothing on Korean pop bitches