IMG 3124

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Imretarded?, FloppaFlops and 2 others
What do you mean, he’s good looking

• JFL
Reactions: LightStruck, 97baHater and wishIwasSalludon
idk. i looked like a chad as a kid. glass tannish skin, light blue eyes, beautiful straight nose, my clavicles were enough, my gonial angle was enough. i just looked good with a lot of harmony. i had many girls hit me up, ask me for my number. like little girls 10 year old, 11, 12. then somewhere around 14 somethign went wrong. horrible skin, hair texture changed, bones grew that i didnt want to grow and those id did DIDN'T. fuck!!!!

i did live the first like 12 years of my life as a "chad". I looked very similar to Chico Lachowski blonde son.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, 97baHater, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
idk. i looked like a chad as a kid. glass tannish skin, light blue eyes, beautiful straight nose, my clavicles were enough, my gonial angle was enough. i just looked good with a lot of harmony. i had many girls hit me up, ask me for my number. like little girls 10 year old, 11, 12. then somewhere around 14 somethign went wrong. horrible skin, hair texture changed, bones grew that i didnt want to grow and those id did DIDN'T. fuck!!!!

i did live the first like 12 years of my life as a "chad". I looked very similar to Chico Lachowski blonde son.
Legit like how tf do people get MORE recessed after puberty:feelskek: God just hates mankind

There are plenty of ugly adults but a kid who’s genuinely ugly is rare tbh

because most people have shit toungue posture throughout puberty

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: <6PSLcel and wishIwasSalludon
PUBERTY ???? ITS MORE LIKE MOUTH BREATHING AND POOR TONGUE POSTURE THROUGHT PUBERTY , KNOW HOW TO USE WORDS

because most people have shit toungue posture throughout puberty
If this is true imagine what psl gods would look like if they had “good” tongue posture :fuk:

mouth breather

Maybe if he took a shower and had a nicer haircut like reddit preconizes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and wishIwasSalludon
Strangely lack of dimorphism when you're young compensates for shit bone structure, since it's better to look young and boneless, than to look old and similarly boneless.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
”most people” shows one obscure example :feelstastyman:
Dude puberty ascends most people idk what your talking about
Why do you think a lot of guys peak with girls in high school? It's nothing to do with girls' standards. A lot of guys just look better younger.

• Hmm...
Reactions: soover4me
it's easier to understand if you process the idea that your body is still "fresh" pre-puberty and throughout puberty your body undergo different changes specifically your bones so there is a lot more room for your body to fuck things up.

1. Hormones aren't always perfectly balanced

2. puberty increases the magnitude of facial flaws that already exist

Having a handsome face is truly an impressive feat of genetic quality, it's very hard for your body to maintain its structure so far past birth.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
”most people” shows one obscure example :feelstastyman:
Dude puberty ascends most people idk what your talking about
Ugly adults are common ugly kids not so much

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
Your jaw and zygo are supposed to get more proeminents and large as you age, but in our modern times a lot people have their most forward growth at 6yo then it slowly turn worse for a lot of (not all) people due to lack of biomechanic stress their skull

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Your jaw and zygo are supposed to get more proeminents and large as you age, but in our modern times a lot people have their most forward growth at 6yo then it slowly turn worse for a lot of (not all) people due to lack of biomechanic stress their skull
and when the jaw muscles get weak mouth starts to open up then you get nerd neck