why does society treat people so badly and then get surprised when they go crazy?

lunin7

lunin7

💉
do people not stop to think that by them feeling the need to brutally judge or humiliate someone they are potentially causing them to suffer? clown world

i get nothing but negative reinforcement in real life and im not even ugly, again clown world honk honk time to shove the earth in the clown van so it can drive to space

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nullandvoid, Deleted member 58285, fuxkdakikez and 2 others
That's why it's called soy ciety. Everything is hypocritical here

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Primalsplit, TechnoBoss and 3 others
Society is majoritarily blind in the direction it's taking. The most a society or an empire is educated and "muh free" the more it is closer to defeat because they got too comfortable.

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
That's why it's called soy ciety. Everything is hypocritical here
its almost as if every English word with good intentions is symbolized to be the opposite

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Lynxress
I am a mentally ill loner in a soyciety that abandoned me and treated me like trash...

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
I am a mentally ill loner in a soyciety that abandoned me and treated me like trash...
they hate us all bro, the conformists. thats why i am against conformism, because its a form of mind control

we have to form a group together and show society we rule over them, we need to stop sitting back

and i know it sounds stupid but if we dont do anything things will get worse

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
because in their minds they aren't doing anything wrong, you are an aggressor in their minds, and they are just listening to their instincts and that generates good chemicals in their body
you need to do something doe, you need to joan on the niggas back and if you cant beat they ass cuz

• +1
Reactions: lunin7 and fuxkdakikez
Normies become the biggest fucking pussies once you get violent with them. Then they realize that being a douchebag has consequences.

Why do you think BBC are so emboldened to commit crime? You put BBC in jail for committing crimes. Oh great, they get free shelter and three meals a day. As opposed to what being homeless or a wage cuck slave?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit, lunin7 and Abhorrence
Normies become the biggest fucking pussies once you get violent with them. Then they realize that being a douchebag has consequences.

Why do you think BBC are so emboldened to commit crime? You put BBC in jail for committing crimes. Oh great, they get free shelter and three meals a day. As opposed to what being homeless or a wage cuck slave?
Incredibly based.