Why does this forum underrate NEAs so much?

how can money overcome looks in Russia. Don’t Russian girls cheat on their curry husbands?
Idk man, i never met Russian-curry couples in my life.

Money can overcome looks ALWAYS. Even in Europe. It is just that in Europe/West, the money THRESHOLD is a LOT HIGHER.

You can betabuxx an attractive village russian girl with 3k Euro per month. Even less. For an attractive finnish village girl think 10k euro per month. Otherwise, it is all "muh lookz" and "i no sleep with curries cause they are short teehee"

Idk man, i never met Russian-curry couples in my life.

Money can overcome looks ALWAYS. Even in Europe. It is just that in Europe/West, the money THRESHOLD is a LOT HIGHER.

You can betabuxx an attractive village russian girl with 3k Euro per month. Even less. For an attractive finnish village girl think 10k euro per month. Otherwise, it is all "muh lookz" and "i no sleep with curries teehee cause they are short"
But they do cheat?

Because that amount of income is attainable with my 135iq

But they do cheat?

Because that amount of income is attainable with my 135iq
All women cheat.

And they cheat even if you ideal Rich Chad Thundercock.

To reduce the possibility of cheating, you better choose a more traditional girl with more robust values. Unfortunately, they are all ugly.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake, It'snotover and Deleted member 23218
All women cheat.

To reduce the possibility of cheating, you better choose a more traditional girl with more robust values. Unfortunately, they are all ugly.
Good wisdom

I don’t care about ugly as long as she has moral.
so it’s their value or upbringing that can prevent cuckoldtery. But where are they?

Where are these Unicorn in Scandinavia? or EE?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake and Artemis
Lifefuel for ricecels if this is true, because the Chinese guy isn't even that good-looking.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Geneticist
Good wisdom

I don’t care about ugly as long as she has moral.
so it’s their value or upbringing that can prevent cuckoldtery. But where are they?

Where are these Unicorn in Scandinavia? or EE?
At home.

Definitely not whoring around on Tinder or night clubs.

Asian dick is around the same size as whites in all real studies and bigger in some, retarded ass nigga is spreading pseudoscience with zero evidence lmao
Antonio banderas

At home.

Definitely not whoring around on Tinder or night clubs.
So If I see a cute Finnish girl reading a book in a library/cafe. There’s a chance that she is virgin???

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
I've shown evidence multiple times, I've shown proof multiple times, and even you've admitted Asian men SMVmog white men. Why are you going back on it now?

No you have not, stop acting obtuse. And you have to be genuinely retarded to believe that there are more than 1 million amwf couples in russia.

You can still post it and prove me wrong, but i know you won't, because its delusional to believe its a real statistic.

Many South and Southeast Asian women,

Fucking cope, it's mostly NEA women, Korean and Japanese women have higher marriage rates to white men than SEA women. South asian women don't go interracial nearly as much.

WMAF is all extreme betabux compared to AMWF in the west as I've shown statistically. White men in WMAF make significantly more money than Asian men in AMWF, but the Asian women in WMAF make barely half as much as the white women in AMWF. All this Asian men earning more money than white men on average. White men are legitimately betabuxx cucks lmao.

Yeah, because asian women in general make way less money than white women. Are AMAF relationships more betabux compared to WMWF relationships too? JFL!!

So If I see a cute Finnish girl reading a book in a library/cafe. There’s a chance that she is virgin???
THere is always a chance
season 9 smoking GIF

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon
THere is always a chance
season 9 smoking GIF
What is the ideal man for these unicorns?

I will looksmax to fit into that specific archetype

All women cheat.

This the real blackpill she will cheat if she gets bored even if ur high smv and it’s why marriage is dumb af since she can take ur money even if she cheats

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
NEA, MEA, SEA doesn't matter: DICKPILL reigns supreme and a rice dicklet is a rice dicklet
Vietnamese men are close to 6” BP on average according to a 2021 study. Korean men were 5.33” BP on average according to a 2016 study. Average western size is 5.16” x 4.59” (this figure is often cited as the average global size, however, most of the participants were European).

Thanks for the tag. @aspiringexcel Racial stereotypes on dick size are incredibly low IQ.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 31445
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel and It'snotover
Gooks are more cucked than curries, all this obsession with cumskin for curries is just on forums meanwhile Chinese companies prefer to hire whites.

But muh NEA are higher on SMV than whites, no other race is doing what gooks are doing :lul: :lul:

“Can your girlfriend handle the big dick”
“We Chinese this small” :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32436, Deleted member 31445, Deleted member 23218 and 1 other person
Gooks are more cucked than curries, all this obsession with cumskin for curries is just on forums meanwhile Chinese companies prefer to hire whites.

But muh NEA are higher on SMV than whites, no other race is doing what gooks are doing :lul: :lul:

Fuck dude i might actually kms now. I wish i wasnt born asian

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Always find it funny how self-proclaimed "Changlites" like @Geneticist and @htnorbust cry about how incels perceive Asians and never post their face :ROFLMAO:

100% they're the same account with a Rape of Nanking's victims face and body

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31445, marauder and Pixie Dust

@looksmaxxer234

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234

Lol nope, whites are the most cucked race and are becoming minorities in their own countries from getting bred out by ethnics. They will soon become extinct and it's irreversible, demographic replacement is much more irreversible than just simply losing population.

And yeah Chinese companies do it for status symbol, they view whites as rare animals that make their companies unique. Like clown mascots. Same as how whites did to black slaves during medieval times. Having white foreigners work in your businesses in China is a sign of social prestige just like having black slaves was a sign of social prestige during Renaissance Europe. Even though they were viewed as inferior to white Moorish slaves, they were more of a sign of social prestige and distinction because they were viewed as more exotic

Cherrypick and likely staged and fake, blacks are generally looked down upon and viewed as untouchable subhumans in China by Chinese women. Meanwhile Chinese men are pumping and dumping African women all over the African continent and AMBF there is so common that a Chinese male + African female Blasian named Jean Ping almost became President in an African country, losing the election by less than 2%

Always find it funny how self-proclaimed "Changlites" like @Geneticist and @htnorbust cry about how incels perceive Asians and never post their face :ROFLMAO:

100% they're the same account with a Rape of Nanking's victims face and body

I've DMed my face to others and they all rated me HTN+, why are you coping so hard? I have screenshots. And nope we're completely different accounts lmfao, he posted his shit too also. I never claimed to be Changlite but I have potential to ascend to one, and nevertheless I will forever mog your entire inferior worthless subhumanoid bloodline to Valhalla and back

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
I've DMed my face to others and they all rated me HTN+, why are you coping so hard? I have screenshots. And nope we're completely different accounts lmfao, he posted his shit too also. I never claimed to be Changlite but I have potential to ascend to one, and nevertheless I will forever mog your entire inferior worthless subhumanoid bloodline to Valhalla and back
Sure you have. You're an ethnic Chinese living in the west and cry about chink supremacy, make it make sense :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You can be a "Changlite" in the sewers in Henan maybe, where my 8.2 inch ethnic bull cock will reside

• JFL
Reactions: Pixie Dust
@Cheesyrumble so many manchu alts here

Yeah for status symbol, they view whites as rare animals that make their companies unique. Like clown mascots. Same as how whites did to black slaves during medieval times. Having white foreigners work in your businesses in China is a sign of social prestige just like having black slaves was a sign of social prestige during Renaissance Europe. Even though they were viewed as inferior to white Moorish slaves, they were more of a sign of social prestige and distinction because they were viewed as more exotic
Comparing slaves that you don’t pay and beat to whites that you overpay to work for you and putting white people on every billboard :lul: :lul: there’s more cumskin people on Chinese billboards than gooks but muh slaves

Cherrypick and likely staged and fake, blacks are generally looked down upon and viewed as untouchable subhumans in China by Chinese women. Meanwhile Chinese men are pumping and dumping African women all over the African continent and AMBF there is so common that a Chinese male + African female Blasian named Jean Ping almost became President in an African country, losing the election by less than 2%

View attachment 2331373

View attachment 2331374

View attachment 2331375

View attachment 2331376

View attachment 2331377

Jfl at thinking this subhuman black can even stage this, he’s literally uglier than avg inkwell on here by a margin. Also caging at comparing this to Chinese business men going to some shithole in Africa and cucking some old farmer that probably has 3$ to his name. Muh staged this subhuman records all his interactions in China even when they call him what he is a subhuman, gooks are just naturally extremely cucked after seeing all that bbc media on TV they slowly even see blacks as superior not just whites.

Imagine being this cucked making a whole video apologising to people you never met and haven’t done shit to.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Pixie Dust
Sure you have. You're an ethnic Chinese living in the west and cry about chink supremacy, make it make sense :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You can be a "Changlite" in the sewers in Henan maybe, where my 8.2 inch ethnic bull cock will reside
He's not "HTN+", ive seen him, he's MTN or LTN depending on how much you hate asians

I can be Changlite in the west retard, western people rated me. I'm trolling on online forums for fun during summer break. I would fuck your mom til her pussy bleeds and make your cuck dad jerk off in a corner and they'd both enjoy getting ravaged by a golden bvll :lul:

@Cheesyrumble so many manchu alts here

Why do non-Asians care so much about Asians that this thread had like 80+ viewers at one point? Asians literally live in these niggas' heads rent-free lmao

Comparing slaves that you don’t pay and beat to whites that you overpay to work for you and putting white people on every billboard :lul: :lul: there’s more cumskin people on Chinese billboards than gooks but muh slaves

Literally never happened, there is not even a fraction of the white people on Chinese billboards as Chinese people. Chinese slaves were also much more valued than white slaves and all other races of slave during the Portugese slave trade (so much that the Portugese even outlawed Chinese slavery after China threatened them), does that mean they worshipped Chinese as gods?

Jfl at thinking this subhuman black can even stage this, he’s literally uglier than avg inkwell on here by a margin. Also caging at comparing this to Chinese business men going to some shithole in Africa and cucking some old farmer that probably has 3$ to his name. Muh staged this subhuman records all his interactions in China even when they call him what he is a subhuman, gooks are just naturally extremely cucked after seeing all that bbc media on TV they slowly even see blacks as superior not just whites.

Imagine being this cucked making a whole video apologising to people you never met.

Nigga's writing essays for a race that's not even his, lmao did some Asian guy cuck you irl too like all these other anti-Asian racebaiters have been exposed for in screenshots admitting? What's with your hate boner little faggot? And nope, it's extremely easy to stage those videos which is why you look at valid articles, reports, and news of Chinese men mass cucking African men.

The other video is also an extreme cherrypick. Chinese kids literally beat and abuse white and hapa kids in Chinese schools lmfao. A hapa literally died in South Korea from getting bullied so just imagine the much more xenophobic and racist China. If you haven't been there then don't talk shit nigga

He's not "HTN+", ive seen him, he's MTN or LTN depending on how much you hate asians

Everyone rated me HTN+ on average, your intense hate boner for your Asian master doesn't change the facts

Not surprised here

I can be Changlite in the west retard, western people rated me. I'm trolling on online forums for fun during summer break. I would fuck your mom til her pussy bleeds and make your cuck dad jerk off in a corner and they'd both enjoy getting ravaged by a golden bvll :lul:
You're not trolling if 90% of your posts are about chink supremacy when you yourself are in a western country. Your parents had to beg Trudeau for an H1B Visa, your mother probably stripped for the immigration guards, you know how East Asians react when they see a white guy.
Everyone rated me HTN+ on average, your intense hate boner for your Asian master doesn't change the facts
PM your face then Changlite :forcedsmile:

The other video is also an extreme cherrypick. Chinese kids literally beat and abuse white and hapa kids in Chinese schools lmfao. A hapa literally died in South Korea from getting bullied so just imagine the much more xenophobic and racist China. If you haven't been there then don't talk shit nigga
Every sfcel only has success in Asia for a reason, there’s a reason why white guys flock to Asia in masses :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
and news of Chinese men mass cucking African men.
Cucking poor rice farmers in some African shithole as a rich businessman is nothing to be proud of, Arabs do the same but instead of cucking some poor rice farmers they fuck white and black influencers and IG models (something to actually be proud of not having sex with some aids ridden malnourished villagers)
does that mean they worshipped Chinese as gods?
No, they saw them as inferior, hence why they colonised the Chinese, Chinese slaves were just harder to get same for North African slaves/Arabs (but Chinese even harder since they lived much further away from the main cities to trade slaves in)
Nigga's writing essays for a race that's not even his, lmao did some Asian guy cuck you irl too
No I don’t go for weird girls that are into Anime and K-pop as I find them rather annoying. Just hate cucks and gooks are massive cucks

Also, russian women are RACIST AS FUCK.

I am shocked to read this stuff, when literally like 75%+ of slavic women would literally refuse to date an Asian Chang because they are not white lol... not even height/face/money matter :feelskek:
this isnt true i disproportionately attract these foids relative to their demographics as a % of the population in my state

dutch, wasp, polish, russian, hapa, han chinese

You're not trolling if 90% of your posts are about chink supremacy when you yourself are in a western country. Your parents had to beg Trudeau for an H1B Visa, your mother probably stripped for the immigration guards, you know how East Asians react when they see a white guy.

Nope, it's actually increasingly extremely easy for East Asians to immigrate to America, especially ones who know English. My parents didn't struggle at all and they're racist towards white people. My trolling definitely have got in your head lmao, keep seething for your golden bvll master when I would cuck your dad and fuck your mom in front of him and you'd both just let me.

PM your face then Changlite :forcedsmile:

Nah I'm good I already proved it to others

Every sfcel only has success in Asia for a reason, there’s a reason why white guys flock to Asia in masses :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

East Asian guys have even more success SEAmaxxing than white guys, third world bitches want a greencard. If you're implying success in South Korea or something you're coping hard, there's a reason why Tinder experiments flop hard there. There's a reason WMAF is statistically MUCH more betabuxx than AMWF in America. White men in WMAF earn more money than Asian men in AMWF (Despite Asian men earning more than white men on average) but Asian women in AMWF barely earn half as much as white women in AMWF. Enjoy betabuxxing for LTBs though.

Cucking poor rice farmers in some African shithole as a rich businessman is nothing to be proud of, Arabs do the same but instead of cucking some poor rice farmers they fuck white and black influencers and IG models (something to actually be proud of not having sex with some aids ridden malnourished villagers)

You're coping extremely hard. Asian men are increasingly fucking white influencers and models, and I mean relevant ones not shitty self-proclaimed Instagram models

No, they saw them as inferior, hence why they colonised the Chinese, Chinese slaves were just harder to get same for North African slaves/Arabs (but Chinese even harder since they lived much further away from the main cities to trade slaves in)

Are you fucking retarded lmfao? Literally NOBODY except for other East Asians colonized the Chinese, meanwhile East Asians like the Mongols, Huns, Avars, Turkics, and Sino-Uralics have been raping and colonizing whites and MENA for all of history, becoming a minority ruling class over a majority white population all across Europe, Central Asia, and the Middle East. Asian conquerors truly saw whites as inferior. The Huns for example got destroyed and kicked out of Central Asia by Han Dynasty China, but then conquered almost all the Germanic tribes in Western Europe and made the Roman Empire pay tribute. Although they were looked down as inferior barbarians in China and were defeated hard by them, they completely buck broke Europe and became a minority ruling class there. Various Turkic conquering groups had the same experience, viewing themselves as inferior to the Chinese yet superior to the Caucasoid peoples they conquered.

Portugal never colonized shit. Portugese literally sneaked and captured Chinese peasants off coasts and ships and then they stopped enslaving Chinese after China threatened them, but they still they captured and enslaved slaves of all other races. That must mean they worship Chinese as gods like you say.

Last edited:
Nope, it's actually increasingly extremely easy for East Asians to immigrate to America, especially ones who know English. My parents didn't struggle at all and they're racist towards white people. My trolling definitely have got in your head lmao, keep seething for your golden bvll master when I would cuck your dad and fuck your mom in front of him and you'd both just let me.

Nah I'm good I already proved it to others

East Asian guys have even more success SEAmaxxing than white guys, third world bitches want a greencard. If you're implying success in South Korea or something you're coping hard, there's a reason why Tinder experiments flop hard there. There's a reason WMAF is statistically MUCH more betabuxx than AMWF in America. White men in WMAF earn more money than Asian men in AMWF (Despite Asian men earning more than white men on average) but Asian women in AMWF barely earn half as much as white women in AMWF. Enjoy betabuxxing for LTBs though.

You're coping extremely hard. Asian men are increasingly fucking white influencers and models, and I mean relevant ones not shitty self-proclaimed Instagram models

View attachment 2331425

Are you fucking retarded lmfao? Literally NOBODY except for other East Asians colonized the Chinese, meanwhile East Asians like the Mongols, Huns, Avars, Turkics, and Sino-Uralics have been raping and colonizing whites and MENA for all of history, becoming a minority ruling class over a majority white population all across Europe, Central Asia, and the Middle East. Asian conquerors truly saw whites as inferior. The Huns for example got destroyed and kicked out of Central Asia by Han Dynasty China, but then conquered almost all the Germanic tribes in Western Europe and made the Roman Empire pay tribute. Although they were looked down as inferior barbarians in China and were defeated hard by them, they completely buck broke Europe and became a minority ruling class there. Various Turkic conquering groups had the same experience, viewing themselves as inferior to the Chinese yet superior to the Caucasoid peoples they conquered.

Portugal never colonized shit. Portugese literally sneaked and captured Chinese peasants off coasts and ships and then they stopped enslaving Chinese after China threatened them, but they still they captured and enslaved slaves of all other races. That must mean they worship Chinese as gods like you say.

View attachment 2331436

Literally all true, all the "muh noodlewhores crave BWC are SEAmonkey foids craving a GREEN CARD/BETABUXX. Not Chinese, Japanese or Korean foids craving muh "superior aryan genetics" (lower IQ, similar height, darker skin, worse economies, worse culture, worse collagen, worse hair loss)

• +1
Reactions: Geneticist
Are you fucking retarded lmfao? Literally NOBODY except for other East Asians colonized the Chinese
Russia did and others wanted to
C45A1A0F BF92 41F5 B57E FF66AB7935C2

Muh gods, the only respected Asians by Europe were the Japanese you coping gook
If you're implying success in South Korea or something you're coping hard, there's a reason why Tinder experiments flop hard there.
Yea I’m coping yet majority of not just white people but also gooks confirm it, noodles are the biggest whores with white guys yet Chinese must pay muh bride fee

but they still they captured and enslaved slaves of all other races. That must mean they worship Chinese as gods like you say.
Arabs had more white slaves than the other way meanwhile cucked gooks threatened cumskin but essentially never did shit, they didn’t own any white slaves. Just shows how gooks are natural cucks, every other race if it has the means to tries to actually harm the ones enslaving them, meanwhile the Chinese have to threaten the Portuguese to strike a truce not even pay reparations.
Then why do Asian males cry so much about their SMV? Blacks and Arabs don’t cry 24/7 about them having issues with girls, whites don’t cry about it either, yet your gook master race is just crying on social media abt muh gook girls date mid white guys muh white girls don’t like us.

it’s a subhuman trait to write anything more than 3 sentences about asian male as a cumskin.

obviously anyone who isn’t a cuck doesn’t exactly dickride males of other races. Maybe 40% of NT cumskins have a few roasts prepared about niggers, Indians, suicide bombers ect

but then everyone laugh and they talk about tv or rizz

Probably those who find themselves on internets forum writing essays about Asians (most right leaning forums have essay writers)

in a high school class were the types of ltns ditched by football playing chad in middle school and now find themselves sitting with computers programmers and Indians/Asians at lunch, a situation only bearable by transferring all their self esteem problems onto ethnics

This is very similar to bottom 10% percentile males developing obsession with reddit stories of smelly neckbeards, the morbidly obese, basically anyone they can look down on for being more of a sad neurotic failure incel then they are

• JFL
Reactions: Geneticist
Literally all true, all the "muh noodlewhores crave BWC are SEAmonkey foids craving a GREEN CARD/BETABUXX. Not Chinese, Japanese or Korean foids craving muh "superior aryan genetics" (lower IQ, similar height, darker skin, worse economies, worse culture, worse collagen, worse hair loss)

Exactly, there's a reason all Tinder experiments flop hard as fuck in developed East Asian countries like South Korea. If they're talking about SEAmaxxing, even East Asian guys have way more success than white guys there. Of course third world poverty SEAmonkeys will go for first world betabuxxers. But even TikToks showed that when asked, girls always chose Chang over Chad.

Russia did and others wanted to
View attachment 2331446
Muh gods, the only respected Asians by Europe were the Japanese you coping gook
Arabs had more white slaves than the other way meanwhile cucked gooks threatened cumskin but essentially never did shit, they didn’t own any white slaves. Just shows how gooks are natural cucks, every other race if it has the means to tries to actually harm the ones enslaving them, meanwhile the Chinese have to threaten the Portuguese to strike a truce not even pay reparations.

Russia only conquered Kazakhstan, other Central Asian countries they conquered were majority white or MENA. Mongolia and Kazakhstan are the only Mongoloid Asian countries. Meanwhile Mongols, Huns, Avars, Turkics, and Sino-Uralics have been conquering, raping, and dominating whites in Central Asia, Eastern Europe, and Northern Europe for all of human history. Russia is literally the WORST example lmao. Russia got buck broken by Mongol, Hun, Turkic, and Sino-Uralic conquerors for all of history so hard that they have 17% Asian male YDNA but less than 1% Asian female mtDNA, meaning it was all Asian men doing the fucking of white women and the replacing of white YDNA. Whites will always be submissive buck broken cucks of their Asian masters.

It's a well known fact that Asians conquered, raped, and enslaved whites for all of history, but the other way around never happened. Search up the Mongols, Huns, Avars, Gokturks, just to name a very few. There is literal genetic evidence all across Europe of Asian men genociding and raping whites, especially through Haplogroups N and C. It was ONLY Asian men breeding and replacing white YDNA. Today Europeans are behind China and the gap will only become even bigger as time goes on. AND WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ON ABOUT ABOUT THE CHINESE BEING CUCKS LMFAO, LITERALLY ALL OTHER RACES WILLINGLY LET THEMSELVES BE ENSLAVED AND CHINA DIDN'T LET IT SLIDE. EVEN MUH BADASS ARAB OR TURK OR MOOR CONQUERORS NEVER STOPPED THE PORTUGESE FROM ENSLAVING THEM. Chinese were literally the least cucked race by far in that situation. It says there was hostility so they did attack the Portugese for it, which is why they stopped. Even after, Cantonese pirates literally massacred Portugese pirates during the Ningpo massacre.

Not to mention, Chinese literally had white and MENA slaves for all of history, voluntarily. Meaning whites and MENA were cucks for them. Meanwhile they were never enslaved by whites or MENA. Meaning they were the least cucked race by far, enslaving all other races (even other dominant powers) but never selling themselves or being enslaved themselves. Open up a history book you fucking retard. When China and MENA had contact, Chinese enslaved them, but not the other way around. Meanwhile whites were conquered and raped and dominated by Asians for all of history and they forever will be now that China is surpassing in every aspect.

Yea I’m coping yet majority of not just white people but also gooks confirm it, noodles are the biggest whores with white guys yet Chinese must pay muh bride fee

Ugly LTBs and SEAmonkeys might be whores for them but they're whores for everyone, whites just happen to be majority in the west and take a liking to them for some reason. I've showed you statistics for WMAF being much more betabux than AMWF in the west. Good looking Asian women only go for Asian men. Literally all the Asian zoomer celebrities and influencers you see, even in the west, are only with Asian men for a reason. What you see on the internet is far from representative of real life, even Korean girls make tons of vids getting pissed at Korean guys and Koreaboos for cucking them hard and worshipping Korean men

It's me with an anime filter JFL

Even with black skin and a Negroid pheno?

Ig not but in over 90% of cases I'd consider colored eyes/hair to be white, especially if Caucasoid and not darkskinned

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Ig not but in over 90% of cases I'd consider colored eyes/hair to be white, especially if Caucasoid and not darkskinned
Even if the brows were bushy, hair was thick and lips were very full?

It's me with an anime filter JFL
Come on man phenos obviously cannot be conveyed through an AI filter cause it styilizes the fuck outta you.

I think .org is too retard and autistic to actually recognize nonwhite phenos anyways

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane