Why doesn't manletmachine have any American relatives even tho 31 million Americans have Irish descent ?

L

Luffymaxxing

God make my life great
Why is he still a dishwasher on some shitty bar when he could be in Miami banging hoes ?

• So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine
@Manletmachine

I have distant cousins there but they aren’t well liked by my family

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sportsmogger, St.TikTokcel, Luffymaxxing and 1 other person
Are they recent immigrants to the states or did they move in like the 1800s when the potato famine happened

Yeah I noticed that Irish ppl don’t like Irish Americans and cringe when Americans say they’re part Irish

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l and Luffymaxxing
You realize people back then didn’t had WhatsApp or email, not even phones and traveling was hard, not like today with easy-jet, if you migrated from Ireland to America you literally lost all contact to Ireland forever usually

• So Sad
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
You realize people back then didn’t had WhatsApp or email, not even phones and traveling was hard, not like today with easy-jet, if you migrated from Ireland to America you literally lost all contact to Ireland forever usually
But he's manletmachine tho he can make it happen and shut

Only close relatives matter e.g. siblings. The best thing you could do is apply for a DV like me and hope that you're going to win the green card.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Thats like saying why does an African guy from Africa not have African American relatives

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing