Why don't curries celebrate a winter/fall solstice?

CFW432

CFW432

Tamil Supremacy is the only truth
Curries should celebrate winter/fall cause we get lighter during the winter and fall. If I was dictator of curryland I would throw a nationwide celebration at the beginning of every autumn to mark the beginning of fall. There would be propaganda parades everywhere like in the Soviet Union with people holding up billboard signs of fair and lovely ads. Fair and lovely ads would be posted everywhere on every window and lamp post. On the side of every bus. A fair and lovely ad sticker on every rickshaw. On every shop. No one would be allowed to refuse putting up a fair and lovely AD on their shop window, I would personally send my curry SS and SA guards to put up fair and lovely ads on every shop window kinda like how these men are doing here:

Anyone who fights back would be sent to a curry concentration camp.

Attachments

• _88304289_gettyimages-3376887.jpg
    _88304289_gettyimages-3376887.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro and BrahminBoss

Curries should celebrate winter/fall cause we get lighter during the winter and fall. If I was dictator of curryland I would throw a nationwide celebration at the beginning of every autumn to mark the beginning of fall. There would be propaganda parades everywhere like in the Soviet Union with people holding up billboard signs of fair and lovely ads. Fair and lovely ads would be posted everywhere on every window and lamp post. On the side of every bus. A fair and lovely ad sticker on every rickshaw. On every shop. No one would be allowed to refuse putting up a fair and lovely AD on their shop window, I would personally send my curry SS and SA guards to put up fair and lovely ads on every shop window kinda like how these men are doing here:

Anyone who fights back would be sent to a curry concentration camp.
Shirk you retard

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432