Why don’t ethnics here lightskin max?

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Msm
Lipo vit c
Ttopical vit c
Sunscreen
Skin whitening soap

In b4 dark skin, tan skin is musculine, STOP THE COPE YOU ARE NOT WHITE, DONT THINK FROM WHITE PERSPECTIVE YOU ARE NOT WHITE.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi, eyebagcel, aspiringexcel and 2 others
I'm probably slightly lighter than your average ethnic. Only slightly.

3766767 71528252

I still got called brown/shitskin

Need to see your face, because based on that hand your facial genetics are sub-par bro. Unsure this is to do with your undertones.

Darker. But my country have more mena then south asians

I'm always confused for Iranian or Pakistani so I don't get that.

What about there?

• +1
Reactions: thenewhebbe
Need to see your face, because based on that hand your facial genetics are sub-par bro. Unsure this is to do with your undertones.
I am sub3 psl

Being pale legit has apeal

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Msm
Lipo vit c
Ttopical vit c
Sunscreen
Skin whitening soap

In b4 dark skin, tan skin is musculine, STOP THE COPE YOU ARE NOT WHITE, DONT THINK FROM WHITE PERSPECTIVE YOU ARE NOT WHITE.
I do with hydroquinoin,msm and sunscreen

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Ur Indian stop lying i see average indians that look like u

Studies show cynical people are lower IQ. I gain NOTHING from lying that the majority of new people I meet irl view me as either Afghan, Iranian or Pakistani. Very few people guess Indian from the ones that guess and the ones that do, are typically Indian themselves. My theory is they see the details while others don't. Don't be cynical because I have no reason to lie on a forum that I barely post on. Your online black pill world of curries this and curries that has led you to believe that I have great incentive to lie and while that may be true, people assuming I'm anything but Indian is also true.

I was even thought of as Bulgarian the other day.

And even on the forum, where people only see me in distorted selfie camera images see it:

'I see average Indians that look like you'

No shit, we are all South Asian at the end of the day, but unless you are told my ethnicity to begin with, you aren't going to spot it as easily as you would with other Indians and much of that is because my fathers' mother side had Paki in her.

Only a year ago I walked into an Iranian hairdressers and was asked what background I was and told them. I ask him what his was and he told me Iranian. Then I asked him what he thought I was and he said Iranian. He said everything in your face looks Iranian. So now if I'm lying, that makes me a really sad person and unlike the trolls and basement dwellers that exist on this site we all know that is not me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro
I want to get a perm and gold jewelry to mulattomaxx. I also shave off all my facial hair bc it makes me look more arab/curry

Hydroquinone/Tazorotene/Sunscreen rest is cope

I will go on a white only murder spree before I engage in such sick cunt behavior