Why dont women find mike tyson attractive?

A

ALLIWANTISTJD

BBC LOVER
This guy is a genetic anomaly, sure he looks kinda ogre but he is technically a chad with an unideal face and he's clearly genetically superior to other men. Looksmaxx told me women select for men with the highest genetic quality and men who are natural protectors and hunters with rare genetic features and men who can they feel safe with yet I don't see them crushing over someone like mike tyson who is actually a masculine protector by nature with gifted reflexes, physique, agility, strength, etc and not a coping gymcel, instead I see them crushing over mtn tiktok prettyboys

Screenshot 20240425 032849 Chrome

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
he is litteraly the definition of ogre, even his skin is probably steel

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sayi, Ryldoo IS COPING, mayo mogger and 2 others
They like anthony Joshua

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
cuz he looks funy

This guy is a genetic anomaly, sure he looks kinda ogre but he is technically a chad with an unideal face and he's clearly genetically superior to other men. Looksmaxx told me women select for men with the highest genetic quality and men who are natural protectors and hunters with rare genetic features and men who can they feel safe with yet I don't see them crushing over someone like mike tyson who is actually a masculine protector by nature with gifted reflexes, physique, agility, strength, etc and not a coping gymcel, instead I see them crushing over mtn tiktok prettyboys

View attachment 2879432
narrow jaw

Hypermasc ogre who appeals to roasties, same with Lesnar.