why don't you people just borrow a million dollars convert it to crypto then leave the country?

radicalrationalist

radicalrationalist

Educator
i'm being facetious with the title, but just how feasible is for something similar in a smaller scale? i really don't understand why anyone would want to be a pay pig for life to corporations, credit card companies, banks, and government entities. i have almost never used credit cards for anything other than building muh good credit, is it really even needed? it seems its only function is simply to bilk stupid people, and be exploited by the opposite. why not get 20 credit cards, build a decent creditline, then one day use all available credit to buy gold or something, sell it for cash and convert it to bitcoin, then declare bankruptcy and run away? why don't people on the brink of homelessness do this? why don't people with nothing to lose do this?

also why don't people get a 500k loan then buy a plane and fly away? or use it to buy things and resell them for profit or something. why can't you get a bunch of loans and then use those loans to pay the lenders like a ponzi scheme.

is it because good credit matters a lot or something?

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Gonthar
Nigga some people wont even get 5000€ in first world countrys while they have stable unlimited jobs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jarate, Deleted member 49130, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
Just get a loan theory
Hahahhaahha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ClearEmOut, 5'7 zoomer, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
i'm being facetious with the title, but just how feasible is for something similar in a smaller scale? i really don't understand why anyone would want to be a pay pig for life to corporations, credit card companies, banks, and government entities. i have almost never used credit cards for anything other than building muh good credit, is it really even needed? it seems its only function is simply to bilk stupid people, and be exploited by the opposite. why not get 20 credit cards, build a decent creditline, then one day use all available credit to buy gold or something, sell it for cash and convert it to bitcoin, then declare bankruptcy and run away? why don't people on the brink of homelessness do this? why don't people with nothing to lose do this?

also why don't people get a 500k loan then buy a plane and fly away? or use it to buy things and resell them for profit or something. why can't you get a bunch of loans and then use those loans to pay the lenders like a ponzi scheme.

They limit you for loans if you do not tell the purpose.

what are some money making ideas with credit and loans?

just get a million dollar loan theory jfl. The max they'll give u a loan is a couple thousand and that's if you have good credit. jfl if u think ur getting over 100k loan. Not to mention the IRS and shit don't play

no nigga will give u a million

I guess with the same logic you can ask random loan shark for money, and then dip the country. I actually thought about that lol

what are the actual consequences of bad credit, bankruptcy? it seems there's no consequence as long as you know you will never overspend for rest of life

They limit you for loans if you do not tell the purpose.
Not if you know a contact at a bank. If you have a perfect credit history but they can only give you 1 million based on how much you make, you need to to find people who'll help you get 10 millions (and they'll take 3 or 4 of those, of course). They you spent money on something that can't be taken away, like bitcoin or plastic surgery or simply cash them out. And then you hire a lawyer and declare bankruptcy not to pay back the money.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and radicalrationalist
why not just become a bank employee then run away with all the money

• JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer and Gonthar
Fuck off bhai.

I've heard about some Romanians doing this, about 20 years ago, before they moved to another country - they loaned money from various banks, they bought some expensive stuff through installment plans and paid only the first deposit, they borrowed money from everyone they knew - relatives, friends, neighbors, co-workers, etc., then moved to western Europe and never returned.
It doesn't work now anymore, since we're in the European Union and they will come after you, even for some small fines and other stuff, you would have to run to some shithole in Africa or Asia to get away with this.

• +1
Reactions: Fundz
what projects will people pay me for on givesendgo or gofundme

just get a million dollar loan theory jfl. The max they'll give u a loan is a couple thousand and that's if you have good credit. jfl if u think ur getting over 100k loan. Not to mention the IRS and shit don't play
Don’t fuck with the IRS

I've heard about some Romanians doing this, about 20 years ago, before they moved to another country - they loaned money from various banks, they bought some expensive stuff through installment plans and paid only the first deposit, they borrowed money from everyone they knew - relatives, friends, neighbors, co-workers, etc., then moved to western Europe and never returned.
It doesn't work now anymore, since we're in the European Union and they will come after you, even for some small fines and other stuff, you would have to run to some shithole in Africa or Asia to get away with this.
How much money was involved in this?

Not if you know a contact at a bank. If you have a perfect credit history but they can only give you 1 million based on how much you make, you need to to find people who'll help you get 10 millions (and they'll take 3 or 4 of those, of course). They you spent money on something that can't be taken away, like bitcoin or plastic surgery or simply cash them out. And then you hire a lawyer and declare bankruptcy not to pay back the money.
I know one since childhood and have a stable job w out rent. Does not work

who is gonna give you that?