Why Even Try?

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.

Why try,
If you are a mentally ill incel?
If you don’t even look like barrets, with your fat fucking cheeks and mild acne.
If you don’t have a full head of hair, and are balding at 19 and have to take tranny drugs.
If you are not even in the average of Height and have to ruin your back and knees at a young age just to look less subhuman with those fucking lifts.
If you can’t hold a normal conversation and don’t know how to even open up to people close to you and even close up to your parents.

Sometimes, i ask my self what i’m still doing here…
IMG 6281

I just wish this was all a dream, and i’m just waiting to wake up in a Fair world.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, gothmog6, finn899 and 2 others
Patience amigo...

just stack your bread, and get LL,hair transplant,rhino whatever you need and take nt drugs like phenibut most of your problems are fixable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28927
just stack your bread, and get LL,hair transplant,rhino whatever you need and take nt drugs like phenibut most of your problems are fixable
No hope for LL before 30 tbh.

by that time it’s over

i like your mindset

there are like a million copes out there nigga, find one!

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kristin and PseudoMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Clown Show
I wish I had an anti-cock who could end life instead of create life.

Only tangible way would be to get aids and infect others, but I don't want to kill other gays. I want the world to be full of homosexuals to spite my enemies.

There's just not much I can do at this point.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and PseudoMaxxer
I wish I had an anti-cock who could end life instead of create life.

Only tangible way would be to get aids and infect others, but I don't want to kill other gays. I want the world to be full of homosexuals to spite my enemies.

There's just not much I can do at this point.
there only 2 ways to solve this:

1)suicide

2)total foid death.

IMG 6266

how are you coping? one example? and how old are you?
exercising, reading, movies, bird watching, writing, theres so much shit to do nigga

my age is irrelevant

exercising, reading, movies, bird watching, writing, theres so much shit to do nigga

my age is irrelevant
i’m 19 and feel extremely old and depressed.

I need to know how old you is please

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
there only 2 ways to solve this:

1)suicide

2)total foid death.

View attachment 2549895
You don't really mean that. If you looked like Chadlite in that pic then you would value women above anything. The biggest psychos are like Ramirez or Bundy who could've had sex legally but preferred to rape and torture because they had that killer instinct. Not condoning it, but that's what makes them fascinating to so many people. When incels like us do something people just assume we're fed up with our own predicaments and I can't say they're wrong.

You don't really mean that. If you looked like Chadlite in that pic then you would value women above anything. The biggest psychos are like Ramirez or Bundy who could've had sex legally but preferred to rape and torture because they had that killer instinct. Not condoning it, but that's what makes them fascinating to so many people. When incels like us do something people just assume we're fed up with our own predicaments and I can't say they're wrong.
so what, we are gonna be judged even for our sins?

That’s not fucking fair, i wanna do something because i wanna do it.
My looks don’t determine what people should think of my actions.

I fucking hate this life this is not fair. If i’m gonna do something bad people are just gonna pity me and think of what a loser i am.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 22124
Try, because what we mainly discuss are trends, and you might an outlier. It's getting harder everyday, so youngcels, try proving you're an incel before starting to LDAR. You don't want to be thinking it wasn't over when you're thirty, you want to prove without a shadow of a doubt that it's never going to work out like you wish it would. It's such a waste to be here if you can attract even one woman who thinks you're good looking.
If you're sub5, sub4, like me, then you'll know you're an incel pretty quickly, so no need to worry about wasting time, numbers game or sum shit. The worse looking you are and the less NT, the more persistent you're going to have to be in trying to find a gf, and bellow some level of looks, usually bellow average, that relationship you get probably isn't going to last. Not that I've been in a relationship to find out, but from relationships that I've observed, you're power level and the respect is based solely on how good looking you are.

lost it at 21
how did that happen? was it good?

Was the girl cute? was she virgin? she was you gf?

That’s actually life fuel for me, how you were at my age? We’re you an autistic fuck like me or no?

Damn man you gained so much respect now that i know you are 9 years older than me, litterally big brother vibe

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
how did that happen? was it good?

Was the girl cute? was she virgin? she was you gf?

That’s actually life fuel for me, how you were at my age? We’re you an autistic fuck like me or no?

Damn man you gained so much respect now that i know you are 9 years older than me, litterally big brother vibe
i was shy as fuck and suffered from severe self consciousness and self hatred, drank like a fish, it was a miracle i could get my cock hard for whole ordeal.
she wasnt a virgin, she was a one night stand, i never saw her again.

dont lose your virginity like that, it sucks

i was shy as fuck and suffered from severe self consciousness and self hatred, drank like a fish, it was a miracle i could get my cock hard for whole ordeal.

how did you meet this bitch?

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer

oh, i’m sorry.

Happy to know you were like me and managed to get your dick in warm flesh

phenibut withdrawals go brrrrrrrrrrr. i got hit with rebound depression for like 4 days when i was off it.

but how did you feel while on it?
i felt like i could not get enough of life, i felt like i just could not contain my excitment to socialize and talk to every person i came across. i literally became friends with a homeless man on my back home :feelsgood::feelsgood:. That said take it responsibly buddy boyo

i felt like i could not get enough of life, i felt like i just could not contain my excitment to socialize and talk to every person i came across. i literally became friends with a homeless man on my back home :feelsgood::feelsgood:. That said take it responsibly buddy boyo
this makes me want to try it even more ngl... and tbh i dont think you felt deppressed for them 4 days more like it feels that way simply bc of how good you felt on that drug in comparison so you were readjusting to normal hapiness.. its like that thing that went around of alot of people who got deppresed after watching avatar bc of how good that life looked compared to ours

Why do u think drugs are the go? They all have sides, and only temp fixes. Exposure therapy and looksmaxxing is legit

this makes me want to try it even more ngl... and tbh i dont think you felt deppressed for them 4 days more like it feels that way simply bc of how good you felt on that drug in comparison so you were readjusting to normal hapiness.. its like that thing that went around of alot of people who got deppresed after watching avatar bc of how good that life looked compared to ours
Exactly, especially when I had a banger of a night and went to a party and had hella fun. Next days depression hit me hard because I was craving that high again, insecurity hit again and I remembered that a good female friend of mine is basically leaving back to her home country very soon. But here is the thing now that phenibut is out of my blood these things don't even make nearly as depressed, phenibut makes you feel the emotions 10 times than you normally would.

Why do u think drugs are the go? They all have sides, and only temp fixes. Exposure therapy and looksmaxxing is legit
I realized that with phenibut.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing