why foids have high standards?

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
Three girl from my class was talking about the city.

One of them said "X district sucks, i hope i never have to live there, i hope i live in Y neighbourhood when i get married, its a very elite neighbourhood"

X district is where the average folk lives in and the Y neighbourhood is some how an elitish neighbourhood.

The girl who said this is not even becky she is fucking fat.

I always sensed the arrogantness of that foid by watching her mannerism etc.

Its good that she will likely not achieve her dreams and live in a big disappointment and dissatisfaction through her life, unless a rich simp does a dumb thing.

And i hope that even she achieves her dreams, i hope that she marries a guy that she is not attracted to 🙏🙏🙏

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Mewton, Eternal_ and 1 other person
They don’t. Most men are ugly and can’t compete. That’s why they say foids have “high standards” when in reality all you need to be is MTN and 6’1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: proxyy, BeanletMogger, Mewton and 3 others
bro I need help.how do I post content here?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and Nick.Harte
click post thread
can't find the option ☹️.Is it worth taking aromatase inhibitors if your growth plates are ALMOST closed???they are open but only slightly.

• So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
They don’t. Most men are ugly and can’t compete. That’s why they say foids have “high standards” when in reality all you need to be is MTN and 6’1
that eliminates 90% of males

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Tallooksmaxxer, Mewton and 1 other person
can't find the option ☹️.Is it worth taking aromatase inhibitors if your growth plates are ALMOST closed???they are open but only slightly.
Screenshot 20240205 151736 Brave   Beta

Their entitlement is crazy

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Nick.Harte and Tallooksmaxxer