Why have I not progressed again in the Gym? I have not been able to apply the progressive overload because the body does not respond de

Devin

Devin

Iron
I am natural, I have not progressed for a long time before I progressed more I have been training for 1 year now, I am currently 19 years old

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
Either shit diet or shit genetics

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 23359
As a natural your results significantly diminish year after year of training. Your first year you will see the most progress and the following years you will gain much less muscle.

Lower the volume and take every set to actual failure

Eat on a surplus and sleep 10 h a day

If can't progress after doing these then its over

• +1
As a natural your results significantly diminish year after year of training. Your first year you will see the most progress and the following years you will gain much less muscle.
Thas not true

You can't still make good progress 4 or 5 years into training if you know how to so it right

• +1
Thas not true

You can't still make good progress 4 or 5 years into training if you know how to so it right
What I said isn't true. I didn't say you can't make good progress. I said your progress will diminish year after year. Your first year you can gain 15 pounds of muscle, but the following year you're not going to be able to add that same rate of muscle mass because that's biologically impossible as a natural.

If what I'm saying is not true then everyone in the gym would be absolutely massive because their noobie gain phase would never end.

What I said isn't true. I didn't say you can't make good progress. I said your progress will diminish year after year. Your first year you can gain 15 pounds of muscle, but the following year you're not going to be able to add that same rate of muscle mass because that's biologically impossible as a natural.

If what I'm saying is not true then everyone in the gym would be absolutely massive because their noobie gain phase would never end.
i doubt he squeezed his noobie gains yet. Probably shit diet or training