why Hindu jats have more Aryan ancestry than Brahmins?

Ryan

Ryan

''ALL IS IN FLAMES''
Why do Jats seemingly possess a higher Aryan ancestry compared to Brahmins? Shouldn't Brahmins have higher Aryan ancestry, considering that the Aryans, who are believed to have instituted the caste system, eventually became Brahmins?
Alternatively, could it be that Jats are not descendants of Vedic-Aryans but rather of Indo-Scythians?. However, if Jats are indeed descendants of Scythians, they should theoretically exhibit East Asian ancestry, which is notably absent.
@BrahminBoss

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
@TsarTsar444 do you have any knowledge about this?

Pretty sure ancestors of Brahmins mixed with native Dravidian leaders to gain social status and power.

Also Scythians got nothing to do with East Asians

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
Scythian dna. Brahmins were descendants of the original Aryans. While Jats were later Central Asian invader rape babies

• +1
Scythian dna. Brahmins were descendants of the original Aryans. While Jats were later Central Asian invader rape babies
is there evidence which support this like genetic?

Show ignored content

• +1
Because they’re stupid

Lol I don’t know if ‘descendant’ is a suitable term since most non Punjabi Brahmins are less than 20% indo Iranian genetically.

Steppe MLBA is not Aryan , I can send you a blog if you’re interested in reading. Witzel and the reich gang are idiots / sloppy thinkers

• +1
Steppe MLBA is not Aryan , I can send you a blog if you’re interested in reading. Witzel and the reich gang are idiots / sloppy thinkers
I take everything about South Asia with a grain of salt. It's just theories after all.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Ofc ,send