Why i dont have Drivers License

Makeyousit

Makeyousit

vagabunda
At 22

When i was eligible it was last yr at school / uni entrance exams.. SO NO TIME..

Next year god damn covid hit

The yr after that and onwards i havent had a reason to why i havenot..

Well..

1. So dissatisfied with life n certain shit that didnt even think bout it naturally.. cuz that shit dont even come near to certain stuff that i been deprived of my young adult life..

2. Its not like i have my own car.. id have to drive my dads.. whenever he wouldnt need it.. which isnt often..

3. Dont leave the house besides for uni.. been the case for over 4 yrs.. so naturally i havent had the need either..

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, flippasav, murdah and 6 others
Why don't you change your Avi?
Also isn't it from that rape scene?? Actually nevermind your Avi mogs

Why don't you change your Avi?
Also isn't it from that rape scene?? Actually nevermind your Avi mogs
Why so baltantly ignore the original subject matter

Very rude

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
Here in the UK girls take lessons at 17. 80% of sixth form foids have started driving

Get it during summer?

U need it
Bitches would get an ick if you say you don't drive

Here in the UK girls take lessons at 17. 80% of sixth form foids have started driving
Yea

They drive me around.. give me head in the car.. and tongue my ass too.. dont forget

And drop me off back at my house

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, goldpill and flippasav
U need it
Bitches would get an ick if you say you don't drive
Meh.. i dont think its that dramatic.. if you mog in general..

Plus its something so basic.. that everyone can do..

If a ltr bitch fuck with me.. and wanna break up cuz of this.. lolz.. she can go fuck herself.. ill beat her ass too.. on het way out..

But i just cant imagine this happening if you mog

• JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male
At 22

When i was eligible it was last yr at school / uni entrance exams.. SO NO TIME..

Next year god damn covid hit

The yr after that and onwards i havent had a reason to why i havenot..

Well..

1. So dissatisfied with life n certain shit that didnt even think bout it naturally.. cuz that shit dont even come near to certain stuff that i been deprived of my young adult life..

2. Its not like i have my own car.. id have to drive my dads.. whenever he wouldnt need it.. which isnt often..

3. Dont leave the house besides for uni.. been the case for over 4 yrs.. so naturally i havent had the need either..
Similar reasons but add to that that I failed my theory test 2 times in 2022 because I am too lazy to revise for it 🤷‍♂️

I’ll prob never drive, I have an exam in 10 days though

• +1
Reactions: flippasav and Xtra
Sounds like a bunch of excuses to me, you’ve had the chance since 16 to get a drivers license…

This is our year… it’s time to get that shir

Sounds like a bunch of excuses to me, you’ve had the chance since 16 to get a drivers license…
lol why would i make excuses.. i dont even care about this

i literally said that theres not even a reason basically

lol why would i make excuses.. i dont even care about this

i literally said that theres not even a reason basically
you have to drive places as an adult my man, especially if the time calls for a ons or job interview.

you have to drive places as an adult my man, especially if the time calls for a ons or job interview.
and how old are you?? 16??

People have been nice enough to give me rides for now
But eventually you will need a car for dates
Women’s are materialistic

Similar reasons but add to that that I failed my theory test 2 times in 2022 because I am too lazy to revise for it 🤷‍♂️

I’ll prob never drive, I have an exam in 10 days though
theory test is retarded in this country it’s 43/50 pass mark then you need to pass some stupid hazard perception test. then the actual test itself is very easy to fail. i got my license years ago but i barely passed i was lucky with my guesses on the theory test and for the real physical test i had an old instructor who was lenient.

fuck this country it should be much easier. i don’t get why you need to get 43 out of 50 right then a bunch of other shit just to do something as simple as driving. if i had failed my theory test again then i would have just started driving illegally no license because i hate public transport but also hate the requirements this place has for license.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
just blame everythign but yourself theory

youre just a lazy subhuman be honest

its not hard to get your license

just blame everythign but yourself theory

youre just a lazy subhuman be honest

its not hard to get your license
Who tf said i blame anyone

You dumb fucking 16 yro curry munching stinky faggot

Gtfo to my ignored list

I piss in peoples mouths like you

Dumb fucknigga

• JFL
Reactions: 11yearoldprostitute
theory test is retarded in this country it’s 43/50 pass mark then you need to pass some stupid hazard perception test. then the actual test itself is very easy to fail. i got my license years ago but i barely passed i was lucky with my guesses on the theory test and for the real physical test i had an old instructor who was lenient.

fuck this country it should be much easier. i don’t get why you need to get 43 out of 50 right then a bunch of other shit just to do something as simple as driving. if i had failed my theory test again then i would have just started driving illegally no license because i hate public transport but also hate the requirements this place has for license.
I’m thinking of doing that as well. Either that or I just fuck off to London without my licence get another tech job there and then save up to leave the United shitdom

People have been nice enough to give me rides for now
But eventually you will need a car for dates
Women’s are materialistic
bring out your moms Volkswagen polo for that

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Nonsense. I Live in the UK and even at uni most girls and boys didn’t drive and my uni was middle class. What a load of horseshit

Only about 30% of people even drove I’d say more like 2 in 5 people drove level shit

• Woah
Reactions: flippasav
I got it just because it's easy identity proof

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
Nonsense. I Live in the UK and even at uni most girls and boys didn’t drive and my uni was middle class. What a load of horseshit

Only about 30% of people even drove I’d say more like 2 in 5 people drove level shit
How old are you without a licence?

I have no idea how people pass the knowledge exam and read and remember all that shit in the book

Get the "Driving Theory Test 4 in 1 Kit" app, the questions there are the same ones you get on the test.

It'll be a breeze

Ye theory is stupidly pozzed but prolly went up due to likely retards on the road. Failed 4 times rn on theory but never really revised on the knowledge heavy questions whilst common sense ones were as they were.

Ye theory is stupidly pozzed but prolly went up due to likely retards on the road. Failed 4 times rn on theory but never really revised on the knowledge heavy questions whilst common sense ones were as they were.
theory test didn't even exist until 1997, some countries dont even have a theory test they just make sure you are at least 18 years old then give you the license, wish it was like this here would have saved me unnecessary stress

theory test didn't even exist until 1997, some countries dont even have a theory test they just make sure you are at least 18 years old then give you the license, wish it was like this here would have saved me unnecessary stress
Idk dude i dont want a fob indian driving the streets lol, so I can see theory being a good barrier to entry.

22 and same. Too lazy at this point, i’m busy and depressed