Why I think muslim immigration into europe is justified

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed
Its justified because the only reason europeans have civilization is due to contact with more advanced people from the middle east

Writing, metalworking, farming, the wheel and other things all spread from the middle east to europe. Without these europeans never would have been civilized.

Thus every muslim is entitled to a european stacy, europe must pay middle east back for their good graces to them

@Michael Myers @yeeyeeslayer @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @aspiringexcel @Hardrada

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Michael Myers, alriodai and 6 others

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, NoseProphecy, Deleted member 52452 and 1 other person
Its justified because the only reason europeans have civilization is due to contact with more advanced people from the middle east

Writing, metalworking, farming, the wheel and other things all spread from the middle east to europe. Without these europeans never would have been civilized.

Thus every muslim is entitled to a european stacy, europe must pay middle east back for their good graces to them

@Michael Myers @yeeyeeslayer @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @aspiringexcel @Hardrada
water thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular, NoseProphecy, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
I always cage when pinkeoids say "be thankful"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, wishIwasSalludon and Deleted member 52452
I always cage when pinkeoids say "be thankful"
This lol, they always try to justify their enslavement and mass genocide because of "muh innovations" when they couldnt even invent the wheel until it was introduced to them from the middle east

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RuggedAscender, NoseProphecy, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
This lol, they always try to justify their enslavement and mass genocide because of "muh innovations" when they couldnt even invent the wheel until it was introduced to them from the middle east
nigger i will pm but post hot women oki

• WTF
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: plukee, NoseProphecy and wishIwasSalludon
they didn't know what "soap" or washing is before we introduced it to them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and wishIwasSalludon
the arab muslims immigrating into the west now were never advanced. the most advanced peoples of the middle east were the persians, before they got conquered by the superior greeks

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and wishIwasSalludon
the arab muslims immigrating into the west now were never advanced. the most advanced peoples of the middle east were the persians, before they got conquered by the superior greeks
persians >>>> greeks

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and wishIwasSalludon
I’m Jew I’m above all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, plukee and wishIwasSalludon
Happened over 1000 years ago tho. In you logic Muslims should also be punished for Their war crimes back then

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, NoseProphecy and wishIwasSalludon
More advanced? Are you fucking retarded? You must be joking.

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
they probably were white if they started civilization , the shitskins probably browned them so they are deathnic now

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and wishIwasSalludon
Most Arabs are typically well educated and contribute to the macroeconomic foundation of the country. It’s mainly SE Asians who are the problem.

Either way it is what it is. I only hear unsuccessful people cry over muh foreigners muh Muslims.

• Hmm...
Wait until OP finds out what race was in the Middle East when civilization emerged. This race was in Egypt and ancient China, too.

Also, even if Arabs were the first to invent civilization, the point is not that White civilizations emerged later; the point is that our civilizations are better. You don't have to be the first, you have to be the best.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and wishIwasSalludon
Most Arabs are typically well educated and contribute to the macroeconomic foundation
they dont, but arabs are entitled to the fruits of europe since they started civilization

Wasn't the wheel invented by proto indo europeans?

Wasn't the wheel invented by proto indo europeans?

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and NoReedemingFeature
Before a DNA sample comes out, I will never accept that the Sumerians were Arabs. Their language was not Semitic. It was an isolated language more connected with Proto Indo-European languages, and Arabs are not known for having blue eyes. Just look at the statues.

Even their noses don't have Semitic bumps that are so common among Arabs. Straight, long noses are more common among Whites.

White people originated in Eurasia. We don't know exactly where, but I suspect that we were the founders of Sumer and other ancient civilizations. You can call me crazy if you want...

• JFL