Why is @ConfusedBolivian so adamant at showing his naked body to this forum at every opportunity?

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
what a weird faggot

545hhj

545hhj

@ConfusedBolivian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Willmogulater, flippasav, dopaminebeyondfried and 40 others
This him?

• JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza, turbocuckcel_7000000, zeshama and 15 others
Whats even weirder is u using a 2016 lookism theme.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 케이제이, dopaminebeyondfried, Mog3D and 21 others
i think he literally has fucked femboys and he is obsessed with anal it makes sense

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zonar, Allornothing, RAMU KAKA and 9 others

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
Both you and him are sub 5 in the eyes of 99: of women. He is not htn. This guy is ugly as fick
Low harmony
Bad dimorphism
Shit misc
Shit facial leanness due to heavy recession
Scores sub 6 in all categories

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JohnBaza, ReadBooksEveryday, Zonar and 8 others
Both you and him are sub 5 in the eyes of 99: of women. He is not htn. This guy is ugly as fick
Low harmony
Bad dimorphism
Shit misc
Shit facial leanness due to heavy recession
Scores sub 6 in all categories
wrong thread

• +1
Reactions: Zonar, datboijj, HitAndRun and 2 others
@Amnesia bhai how to explain your height to girl when the ifts come off?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: tempelcat4, tombradylover and sub5c3l
I guess it's just what they like to do in South America

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, Zonar, 5'7 zoomer and 8 others
u cant help yourself from showing ur cock to the men here

pretty weird dude
I like the drama, then i get homosexuals offering me money in dms for dick pics

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Zonar, fukmylyf and 5 others
He is a Brahmin and an Indian soldier
So this gives him the High T character and personality

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Xangsane, Mog3D and 7 others
He’s building a gay4pay customer base. This is similar to onlyfans hoes who post 30 second clips of their content to lure you in. The gay shaman Jew @ConfusedBolivian is marketing towards a niche audience. @AlexBrown84 would know, he is an expert

• JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Xangsane, zura and 7 others
He’s building a gay4pay customer base. This is similar to onlyfans hoes who post 30 second clips of their content to lure you in. The gay shaman Jew @ConfusedBolivian is marketing towards a niche audience. @AlexBrown84 would know, he is an expert
Easy money

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
Avg latino nothing new here

Do you also get random Indians and 15 year old LTNs bombarding your PMs with unsolicited rating requests?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, VenatorLuparius, Xangsane and 3 others
View attachment 2877458

Do you also get random Indians and 15 year old LTNs bombarding your PMs with unsolicited rating requests?

of course, it's so annoying

its like just ask the forum, just cause i've looksmaxxed myself doesn't make me some expert in surgeries and shit

• +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, Zonar, datboijj and 2 others
Low inhib af when he literally showed his dick with his face in front of so many dudes here who he doesn’t know who they are.

Half of the users on here are closeted anyways which makes it worse

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
When jim bobson does it its disgusting , gay, schizo and weird when bolivian chadlite does it its low inhib

You niggas with double standards for men are as gay as the dude who posts his dick for men. Treating men like women with double standards based on looks LEL this is how we know u have no irl friends to treat men according to their looks levels then moan about STRAIGHT WOMEN prejudicing ur looks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza, Sny, brucewayne78 and 9 others
  • JFL
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000 and ConfusedBolivian
Even a Beethoven piece would fit better for sex than that music. Very passive by the way
It was for the video... She wanted to record in that pose to not show her face bro retard she is a doctor she has a well stablished job and live not like us org users

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
It was for the video... She wanted to record in that pose to not show her face bro retard she is a doctor she has a well stablished job and live not like us org users
After watching the video my desire to lose my virginity has decreased to zero. Although Good for you Dani I'm happy

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and ConfusedBolivian
After watching the video my desire to lose my virginity has decreased to zero. Although Good for you Dani I'm happy
Yeah def a virgin thinking sex is always about wild fucking and shit, kys genetic failure no wonder why you are virgin

• JFL
Yeah def a virgin thinking sex is always about wild fucking and shit, kys genetic failure no wonder why you are virgin
I can't be more of a volcel, the reason to why I didn't lose my virginity yet is because I'm morally and mentally superior, if you jerk off or have sex you are no different from any animal

dnr @the BULL mogs u

Bcuz PSL is bullshit in Bolivia it's just cock and status, I'm literally Bolivian it's the only things that matter.

how the fuck do bolivians come on here, literally the only africa tier country in SA

One thing is certain and that is that pic with his cock with his face on it and his name is public

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Nigger lives in a 3rd world South American shithole

what else is there to do

Even a Beethoven piece would fit better for sex than that music. Very passive by the way
oldcel getting his funk on, none of the zoomers here can even identify that song jfl

Check your dms oldcel 😂😂

It’s a mental asylum. What do you expect?

• JFL
"Informer" is a song by Canadian reggae musician Snow, released in August 1992 by East West Records as the first single from his debut album, 12 Inches of Snow (1993). The song is well known for the line "a licky boom boom down"[1] and for Snow's fast toasting and often unintelligible lyrics.
The song in the video is "Con Calma", typical latino degenerated reggaeton, it was adapted from the song you say. Although indeed zoomers do not know the existence of it neither did I

• +1
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000