why is everyone hating on asians?

Curries have alot higher potential because of caucasoid skulls, its harder for asians because monolid eyes are super unforgiving in terms of looks. But on average curries are an eyesore compared to asians
Not really, avg indian looks decent. Plus south and north indian phenos are 2 world aparts

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
But oddly enough this doesn't work the other way around. So many men, not just white, are obsessed with asian foids, and don't take any issue with their slant eyes. But white women do , why is that?
Its a dimorphism issue I think, Im like 80% sure slanted eyes are seen as weak almost feminine feature. (Think smaller eyes, cant see as much, negative connotations of uncapable, stupid) Gives the women a halo of needing a man to help them eg why old cumskins always say asian women are feminine and shit. Idk tho thats what I think

• So Sad
Reactions: murdah
Not really, avg indian looks decent. Plus south and north indian phenos are 2 world aparts
That is true. I noticed lighter skin Indians were treated a lot better then the darker ones. The only dravidians that would have any chance are the ones that roid up , get dreads, and then larp as carribean.

• +1
Reactions: distance decay and murdah
Can you find some pics of asian men photoshopped with white eyes.
I don't have photoshops but hiroshi abe has more white looking eyes
6wwg0 5f

@distance decay @murdah @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @shabby890 @FloppaFlops @gooner23 @CarrotMaxxer @91302 @Beetlejuice

Yo tagging those seeing this thread, this thread can't progress further till we see what Asian Male faces look with White Eyes .

If you can find something , or morph something either works. This would be a interesting thread to see

• JFL
Reactions: distance decay, murdah, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
In 🇳🇿 theres a bunch of punjabis that came here in the last year and they look alot better than the darkskin bulging eye indians I grew up seeing, the only falio they have is the sikh turban. But normies rn think of indians as dark & short.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Nobody knows shit about Bollywood tbh. Only here some norms mention k pop occasionally
I think @murdah was saying that worldwide people would become familiar with Bollywood and thus South Asian SMV would increase but I refuted that by saying it's already popular, many non-South Asian people grew up watching Bollywood movies but still it didn't make South Asian men attractive to these women.

• +1
Reactions: shabby890 and murdah
In 🇳🇿 theres a bunch of punjabis that came here in the last year and they look alot better than the darkskin bulging eye indians I grew up seeing, the only falio they have is the sikh turban. But normies rn think of indians as dark & short.
Sikhs look pretty damn good if they were clean shaven and clean shaven.

I remember in hs these 2 Sikhs senior year went crazy stopped listening tot heir parents and got rid of their turbans and went clean shaven, and both of them got some cute jb girlfriend .

One of them a brunette foid, and the other some cute white goth foid.

Too bad their religion cucks their appearance.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lightskinbengali, distance decay and murdah
I think @murdah was saying that worldwide people would become familiar with Bollywood and thus South Asian SMV would increase but I refuted that by saying it's already popular, many non-South Asian people grew up watching Bollywood movies but still it didn't make South Asian men attractive to these women.
Really, cause I don't know a single person besides indian origin and some Arab origin people that have ever mentioned in passing a Bollywood movie.

+ hindi & punjabi is a pretty harsh language to normies so its not seen as attractive, idk tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and st.hamudi but 6‘5
asians look like freeze dried worms/slugs

Really, cause I don't know a single person besides indian origin and some Arab origin people that have ever mentioned in passing a Bollywood movie.
I know that Moroccan families watched Bollywood because there was no nudity but Moroccan women would make bob and vagenes jokes just as much if English was the national language of The Netherlands. I think @emeraldglass could confirm.

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass and AscensionMan98
+ hindi & punjabi is a pretty harsh language to normies so its not seen as attractive, idk tho
Punjabi is a very harsh language. But they only speak Hindi in Bollywood and they sing in Urdu during songs. :forcedsmile::lul:

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • JFL
Reactions: distance decay
I know that Moroccan families watched Bollywood because there was no nudity but Moroccan women would make bob and vagenes jokes just as much if English was the national language of The Netherlands. I think @emeraldglass could confirm.
Yeah curry’s got bad rep in Morocco as well. Some like the Bollywood movies but this was more around 20 years ago. Don’t think any new Moroccan generation watches Bollywood movies.

• So Sad
Meanwhile the violence in question is touching little white girls, we do not need this :lul:
You niggas haven't ever lived in Canada and it shows lol. Poonjabs are by far the most violent in Toronto and Vancouver

• JFL
Yeah curry’s got bad rep in Morocco as well. Some like the Bollywood movies but this was more around 20 years ago. Don’t think any new Moroccan generation watches Bollywood movies.
*curry accent* But Moroccan madam, you like the Amitabh Bachchan movies, you must do the like me too. :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
Who the fuck is scared of asians :ROFLMAO:

Really. I grew up around gooks most of my life and most of them are soft azz nerds. Even the "gangster" ones were so painfully non intimidating jfl
Not everything has to be about violence or physical attacks JFL. it’s not about intimidating it’s the fact that they’re rude, condescending, disrespectful, egotistical and very into upholding the status quo

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and murdah

I can fairly say ive never been intimidated by one in my entire life, even the trashy thugmaxxed ones.
I've only once been intimidated by one and that was when I was 16 and had this older Chinese neighbor who was like mid 20s taking pictures of my house. I ran into him in the grocery store and he had one of the meanest looks vive ever seen on a guy. he was like 6'4 minimum sine at the time I just hit 6'0 and he was still quote a bit taller than me.

Its a dimorphism issue I think, Im like 80% sure slanted eyes are seen as weak almost feminine feature. (Think smaller eyes, cant see as much, negative connotations of uncapable, stupid) Gives the women a halo of needing a man to help them eg why old cumskins always say asian women are feminine and shit. Idk tho thats what I think
it's not the slanted eyes jfl. in fact larger eyes are considered more feminine what are you on.

I think not has more to do with size

avg chinese male in the west is nerdier and uglier. lotta dudes have no care for their look whatsoever and just studycel and playing video games
avg korean in the west doesnt have access to surgeries
japanese population too low

id assume you guys dont include SEAs in this topic bc otherwise u wouldnt be mentioning slanted eyes. Contrary to east asians i think they're better in the west

on top of that gooks dont really integrate with others. why you see those huge asian friend groups all the time, they're kinda isolated. they always drink boba and play valorant

idk my reply is meaningless as its 6 pages already

I see every ethnic group hating on asians but they never cared enough or hated on other ethnic groups

?

What you think Asians are some holy, altruistic race?

Go to Korea as a SEA and you'll see their hospitality and love first hand.

I see every ethnic group hating on asians but they never cared enough or hated on other ethnic groups
Chang li sha ha long ba.

That means what about da muzzies being killed in chinaaaa

Because asians are the most likely to be the dominant power overtaking whites in the next century so whites hate and create negative stereotypes
and here in india we hate on asians because indian girls literally worship korean boys and hate on us for being jeetcels :ogre:

In the 13th century, the world was afraid of Mongols. Not surprising, since they had the largest empire in history (British Empire doesn't count because they were more of an ocean empire) and wreaked havoc wherever they went. They slaughtered everyone; men, women and children. Young and old.
They were most likely like other regional powers - but larger. Historical accounts were greatly exaggerated and the mongols ended up owning it but didn't necessarily slaughter millions and fill entire waterways with blood.

What asian hate?

Because we gooks have the lowest SMV and it makes us as easy target. Recessed, short stature, small dick.

• So Sad
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Should've just said East Asia, East asians are insanely arrogant to other asians like SEA or south asians and also blacks

Not much people actually hates on SEA lol now that I see the forum, most just hates on chinks and koreans

also there's very small amount of sea people here

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Should've just said East Asia, East asians are insanely arrogant to other asians like SEA or south asians and also blacks

Not much people actually hates on SEA lol now that I see the forum, most just hates on chinks and koreans

also there's very small amount of sea people here
true

Chang in the dog torching slums of vietnam

The only people I don't hate are: Dutch people, (South) East Asians and Africans.
I don’t hate anyone for there ethnicity or race but i have upmost respect for brown people (indians on this forum don’t count tho not cause there Indian just because there autistic and cucks)

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and Michael Myers
I don’t hate anyone for there ethnicity or race but i have upmost respect for brown people (indians on this forum don’t count tho not cause there Indian just because there autistic and cucks)
Bhai moment. 😍

• Love it
Reactions: plukee