Why is everyone talking about Taylor swift and carbon emissions

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

Madara Uchiha maxxing
Can any burgers explain what the fuss is all about/why everyone’s hating on Taylor swift

because taylor swift makes shit music

Because she uses alot of carbon kinda obvious

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
But the carbon emissions specifically
Because some swift fan started tracking her private plane's comings and goings and found that the dumb hoe is always flying everywhere to get dicked down by Chad. She sent a cease and desist to the incel doxxing her planes flight plans, and now people are mad and are saying the bitch is leaving too big of a carbon footprint.

JFL if Taylor Swift isn't flying to you in her private jet every weekend so you can dick her down. over for you

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: apocalypse and the BULL
Because some swift fan started tracking her private plane's comings and goings and found that the dumb hoe is always flying everywhere to get dicked down by Chad. She sent a cease and desist to the incel doxxing her planes flight plans, and now people are mad and are saying the bitch is leaving too big of a carbon footprint.

Do you nigga speak about anything without talking about chad dick? Just suck it at this point faggot. This literally is do rand M

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Do you nigga speak about anything without talking about chad dick? Just suck it at this point faggot. This literally is do rand M
Shut your mouth you stupid fucking subhuman meme. All do you do is shit up the forum. You just turned 18 today you youngcel, go celebrate it instead of wasting your time here.

Lebgfaggot
3438091 1685360154942

JFL if Taylor Swift isn't flying to you in her private jet every weekend so you can dick her down. over for you
Isn't She engaged with some NFL linebacker

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Another case of a person on the forum not being able to have any argument except insulting somethint i have no control over.
Your not even trying to argue anything you fucking low IQ subhuman. You literally just try to insult me, which I promptly return back to you and then you cry about me not having any argument. Do you even read any of my posts? I never mention "chad dick" - you read 1 post and you're trying to be funny, but you're just a loser. Go celebrate your birthday bro, you're gonna rope before 25 so you don't have many birthdays left to celebrate.

Your not even trying to argue anything you fucking low IQ subhuman. You literally just try to insult me, which I promptly return back to you and then you cry about me not having any argument. Do you even read any of my posts? I never mention "chad dick" - you read 1 post and you're trying to be funny, but you're just a loser. Go celebrate your birthday bro, you're gonna rope before 25 so you don't have many birthdays left to celebrate.
Its just funny how much previsible other people of your kinds are.
bring up some retarded bullshit take then be mad people bring how retarded it is
Get mad so insult other people physical appearance
Then insinue the person is going to kill themselves
Sure buddy, im really trying to be funny, because everything seems like you cant be serious in any ways.
Am i supposed to debate with someone who tells me i should kill myself and say im low iq ? I literally never said anything who you are, the only difference is that you are the one triggered for such simple things
If im such a subhuman ignore me instead of responding like a whiny kid

Its just funny how much previsible other people of your kinds are.
bring up some retarded bullshit take then be mad people bring how retarded it is
Get mad so insult other people physical appearance
Then insinue the person is going to kill themselves
Sure buddy, im really trying to be funny, because everything seems like you cant be serious in any ways.
Am i supposed to debate with someone who tells me i should kill myself and say im low iq ? I literally never said anything who you are, the only difference is that you are the one triggered for such simple things
If im such a subhuman ignore me instead of responding like a whiny kid
dnr fag kys

dnr fag kys
Try to formulate a sentence without the word ‘low iq’, ‘rope’, ‘subhuman’, ‘meme’ and other retarded lingo and i would gladly converse