Why is it so hard to get a girl if you have a feminine face?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
I thought masculine girls were more into feminine boys and feminine girls more into masculine boys but it seems like I'm always being left out on... Why?

And you also think small girls are more into tall guys and tall girls are more into small guys ?

Girls like pretty boys more than masculine jocks from personal experiences
It just seems that youre below average looking/low sex appeal for the reason youre being left out on.

And you also think small girls are more into tall guys and tall girls are more into small guys ?
Never said that but yes small girls are more into tall guys to compensate for their shortness
Girls like pretty boys more than masculine jocks from personal experiences
It just seems that youre below average looking/low sex appeal for the reason youre being left out on.
I play game and I'm confident so it's fine haha

Never said that but yes small girls are more into tall guys to compensate for their shortness

All girls prefer tall guys and all girls prefer masculine faces because physical attractiveness is not subjective, it doesn't depend on their own looks or personality (unless they're lesbian)

All girls prefer tall guys and all girls prefer masculine faces because physical attractiveness is not subjective, it doesn't depend on their own looks or personality (unless they're lesbian)
Never said that's not true, but short girls tend to like it even more to COMPENSATE with their shortness, because of their natural instinct telling them not to have short offspring. And not all girls prefer masculine faces either and there's studies proving my point. And physically attractiveness isn't 100% objective either because people may have preferences for certain phenotypes etc depending on their personal subjective opinion.

Also I play game and I'm confident so it's fine haha