Why is it so hard to listen/read what women have to say?

ranierean

ranierean

D-9999
Is it just sexism or something more real?

I feel like beating around the bush when talking about something isn't exclusively a female thing but it sure seems close to it, I guess.

Unless it's something thoroughly prepared, I just tune out, I genuinely cannot follow anything women talk about in free-form.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Most of the things foids say has barely any substance at all, a lot of bitches are just boring af and carbon copies of each other, when words come out of their mouth they have no value, they’re just being spouted into the infinite void of uselessness

• +1
Reactions: nanefer and EnglandBadman
They only talk about boring topics that dont have real value. Benefitting from the ideas of the smart people that came before them but only consuming and gossiping

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Most of the things foids say has barely any substance at all, a lot of bitches are just boring af and carbon copies of each other, when words come out of their mouth they have no value, they’re just being spouted into the infinite void of uselessness
They only talk about boring topics that dont have real value. Benefitting from the ideas of the smart people that came before them but only consuming and gossiping
Your description is applicable to this forum too though...
Blackpill has no novelty to me, but I still come here, whereas with women I don't listen to them even if they talk about my actual interests.

PSL in general is literally the same gross gossipy sex bullshit that women are usually accused of talking and thinking about 24/7.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Kamui
Your description is applicable to this forum too though...
Blackpill has no novelty to me, but I still come here, whereas with women I don't listen to them even if they talk about my actual interests.
Blackpill is irrelevant, this forum is only good for shitposting now, only the TikTok greycels keep trying to make groundbreaking blackpill posts of shit we’ve known for years

their voice contains micro pheromone that turns on brain fog signal , it is survivial stragety