Why is it that whenever there is a "help! I'm dating a loser" thread online, it's always about a loser bf, never a loser gf?

alien

alien

Kraken
Where are the guys online complaining about having a loser gf? Am I the only one in existence who is dating a loser gf? Or are men just afraid of complaining because "le misogyny"?
PSEqXU9.png

My Chink ex had the audacity to end with "I'm already grown up" "Bye" huffing and puffing before blocking me. rofl.
The lack of self-awareness and sentience is strong in this one
@deathtochad

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
women cant be "losers", only men can apparently

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and xit
Where are the guys online complaining about having a loser gf? Am I the only one in existence who is dating a loser gf? Or are men just afraid of complaining because "le misogyny"?
PSEqXU9.png

My Chink ex had the audacity to end with "I'm already grown up" "Bye" huffing and puffing before blocking me. rofl.
The lack of self-awareness and sentience is strong in this one
@deathtochad
Why even bother with her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Literally true
If you think that is literally true, you haven't dated an actual loser. You wouldn't even hook up with the Chink I dated lmao.

Lmao she had agreed to be your casual fwb but you pushed her too far. Seems like a habit with you, maybe it's the autism. But you seemed to have wanted a serious gf relationship with her and she just wanted to casually fuck you every few weeks

Chinese women have their families take care of them as long as they require. They're not like white foids. Ethnik foids have a whole different rule book. Just move on to the next gook and hope she's more independent. You've gone as far as you can go with this one

• +1
Reactions: Kill_Jew and Deleted member 2846
Lmao she had agreed to be your casual fwb but you pushed her too far. Seems like a habit with you, maybe it's the autism. But you seemed to have wanted a serious gf relationship with her and she just wanted to casually fuck you every few weeks

Chinese women have their families take care of them as long as they require. They're not like white foids. Ethnik foids have a whole different rule book. Just move on to the next gook and hope she's more independent. You've gone as far as you can go with this one
She agreed to being FWBs. But then she wanted to transition to a relationship.
I can't be having sexual exclusivity with her if we're only gonna fuck every few weeks. That's ridiculous. I haven't fucked her since last Saturday (7 days) and she says that she can't meet this weekend. If we can't fuck at least once a week, then there is no point in having a relationship.

You are both losers, you belong together.

• +1
She agreed to being FWBs. But then she wanted to transition to a relationship.
I can't be having sexual exclusivity with her if we're only gonna fuck every few weeks. That's ridiculous. I haven't fucked her since last Saturday (7 days) and she says that she can't meet this weekend. If we can't fuck at least once a week, then there is no point in having a relationship.
You could've just agreed to her b.s. then cheated on her like you already did. There's no point in arguing with someone who's low iq and barely speaks English

• +1
in a sense a girl can't be a loser cause even a deformed obese girls smv destroys the average males smv

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
You could've just agreed to her b.s. then cheated on her like you already did. There's no point in arguing with someone who's low iq and barely speaks English
I cheated on her with a prostitute. I can't cheat on her with someone I met off POF (the same app where we met) because she will be able to see if I'm online. And my luck with Tinder, Bumble, OKC, etc. has been shit. POF is the only app where I'm getting real bites.

She immigrated to Canada at 7 and went to school here. Yet she barely speaks English. How is that? It's ridiculous. They let you graduate from high school and graduate from college with poor mastery of English here?

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
I cheated on her with a prostitute. I can't cheat on her with someone I met off POF (the same app where we met) because she will be able to see if I'm online. And my luck with Tinder, Bumble, OKC, etc. has been shit. POF is the only app where I'm getting real bites.

She immigrated to Canada at 7 and went to school here. Yet she barely speaks English. How is that? It's ridiculous. They let you graduate from high school and graduate from college with poor mastery of English here?

bruh why are you dating someone you seem to hate

• +1
women are drama queens. Same if you have ever heard a radio call in show do a segment on 'dates from hell', it is only women that call in.

women are drama queens. Same if you have ever heard a radio call in show do a segment on 'dates from hell', it is only women that call in.
And their dates don't even seem bad....

Even if the female is undoubtedly in the wrong, she will have orbiters that will defend her.

Look at the current ProJared drama for a fine example of this.