Why is it vile for a women to signal her sexuality while it’s often isn’t when men signal their wealth?

can’t relate

can’t relate

Roped femboy
I think about this a lot. Sexuality for women,
Is money for men. I just never understood why it is seen as bad for a woman to signal her sexuality while it isn’t for a man to signal his wealth when they’re both disgusting.

It’s even worse and more degenerate when both are old.

An old woman in her 40+ flaunting her sexuality and body is as disgusting as a 40+ old with money flaunting his wealth. You’re old, get kids, you’re not young anymroe creeps. Why are you flaunting that money at your hair grown old man age instead of helping your children by now in their business and investing in your kids? It’s just weird. It’s like Madonna still trying to be sexy old but 40+ old man version trying to act “top g” flexing wealth like the fantasy of a 15 years old boy’s perspective on what an ideal man is.

Both are hedonistic and degenerate. You’re old let it go.

To me men like those MGTOW / red pill who are rich and flaunt their wealth “fucking these bitches” at their big ages it 40+ would be Madonna today old and trying to be sexy and feminist “I don’t need no man” if they were female

Last edited:
Is money for men. I just never understood why it is seen as bad for a woman to signal her sexuality while it isn’t for a man to signal his wealth when they’re both disgusting.

An old woman in her 40+ flaunting her sexuality and body is as disgusting as a 40+ old with money flaunting his wealth. You’re old, get kids, you’re not young anymroe creeps. Why are you flaunting that money at your hair grown old man age instead of helping your children by now in their business and investing in your kids? It’s just weird. It’s like Madonna still trying to be sexy old but 40+ old man version trying to act “top g” flexing wealth like the fantasy of a 15 years old boy’s perspective on what an ideal man is.

To me men like those MGTOW / red pill who are rich and flaunt their wealth “fucking these bitches” at their big ages it 40+ would be Madonna today old and trying to be sexy and feminist “I don’t need no man” if they were female
Glad you realized they’re both corrupted and materialist

Christ’s kingdom is not of this world

We have fallen and our only redemption is in the son of God

All hypocrites

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, drimprovement and autistic_tendencies
Cuz being slut is tied to a lot of things and Blackpill and whoredom... Flexing money is just money but flexing sexuality is asking to get fucked in ur ass

Because your body is the most intrinsic worth as a woman. Selling it means you basically sold the one thing that made you a valuable invisible . Men are t defined by their wealth

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Least obvious femcel post

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Skywalker

yep, name checks out cuck...JFL at you, ill be hitting on 18 yr olds at 50 in the Philippines, and be successful :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
people don't like 40-somethings acting sexy because they're not. It's just lookism. Madonna jokes only started when she hit the wall and started looking like ghoul. If she stayed hot, people would want her to show skin.

fat honey boo boo GIF

Because you have to work hard to earn money retard, you don’t have to work hard to be born a woman jfl

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Both things are bad, very sus post though, you might be a woman.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon