Because god is an asshole

rub dht gel on ur tiny cock

bathmate

extender

@itsoverbuddyboyo

fml :feelsrope:

imgur.com/a/GzNAbt8

In all honesty, several factors:
  • Genetics (Reason why races/ethnicity usually share similar sizes)
  • Prenatal T, your mother's exercise and diet routines while pregnant with you (Can predispose you to low DHT/T receptiveness)
  • Pubertal diet and physical fitness (Low fitness/bad diet can stunt growth of pubertal factors)
  • Low pubertal DHT/T

• Prenatal T, your mother's exercise and diet routines while pregnant with you (Can predispose you to low DHT/T receptiveness)
  • Pubertal diet and physical fitness (Low fitness/bad diet can stunt growth of pubertal factors)
  • Low pubertal DHT/T
it never fucking began

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and RedKeyboard
it never fucking began
Exactly, only way to ascend with a guarantee is to go back in time and give your mom a hard slap to get her off her ass and working out, eating well, and taking supps.

• Low pubertal DHT/T
fuck

Exactly, only way to ascend with a guarantee is to go back in time and give your mom a hard slap to get her off her ass and working out, eating well, and taking supps.
legit, she was middle aged at the time. she might break a rib or something

At this point, only way to dickmax would be a combo of P.E., DHT gel, and NoFap (But not as a meme, just to quit destroying your androgen receptors for a bit). Also chemicals to increase andro receptors.

REMEMBER TO REP MY POSTS GIVE ME A DOPAMINE RUSH PLS

• JFL
Reactions: impure666
At this point, only way to dickmax would be a combo of P.E., DHT gel, and NoFap (But not as a meme, just to quit destroying your androgen receptors for a bit). Also chemicals to increase andro receptors.

just get 500 posts in one day. gave me a dopamine boost, legit got a thread begging me to stop

I don't know where to get dht gel from but I might try dickmaxxing.

I don't know where to get dht gel from but I might try dickmaxxing.

Look for Eastern European online pharmacies, or if you live near the American South, take a road-trip down to Mexico, and get some over the counter.

It’s the face you need to be worried about. The first thing a girl sees isn’t your dick.