Why is my eye area a flaw?

Sc22

Sc22

Banned
Cause when i analyze it i come to the conclusion that i have: high pfl, almond shaped eyes, long eyelashes, thick dark eyebrows, average IPD, long downturning medial canthus, slightly positive canthal tilt or neutral, minimal upper eyelid exposure, strong browridge. So can somebody explain how this is a bad eye area?

It’s a good eye area alone but it’s not in harmony with the rest of the face

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
it's decent but u have weak brows and very bad lower eyelid exposure

also u have slight screlal show which shouldn't rly be possible with your shape but somehow is

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 656
it's decent but u have weak brows and very bad lower eyelid exposure

also u have slight screlal show which shouldn't rly be possible with your shape but somehow is
Brows as i said look like that due to the light and brigthness setting on my phone when taking photos. They are dark and very thick in real life. "vvery bad lower eyelid exposure" you do realise there is sun there right? Im blocking it with my browridge and eyes react this way covering the iris with the lower eyelids. I barely have any lower eyelid exposure jfl. And where is the scleral show? I rly dont see it.

check this picture and tell me "i have very bad lower eyelid exposure" srs. Also check eyebrow closest to the light seems thin asf, but the part in the shadows is dark as fuck. its a camera effect as i said.

just ldar

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 206, manlet cUnt and 2 others
Brows as i said look like that due to the light and brigthness setting on my phone when taking photos. They are dark and very thick in real life. "vvery bad lower eyelid exposure" you do realise there is sun there right? Im blocking it with my browridge and eyes react this way covering the iris with the lower eyelids. I barely have any lower eyelid exposure jfl. And where is the scleral show? I rly dont see it.

check this picture and tell me "i have very bad lower eyelid exposure" srs. Also check eyebrow closest to the light seems thin asf, but the part in the shadows is dark as fuck. its a camera effect as i said.
View attachment 25605
so u either have lower eyelid exposure or cuck eyes then got it
just ldar

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
so u either have lower eyelid exposure or cuck eyes then got it
No i have the eyes above without the extreme lowereyelid exposure you are speaking of. As i said its an effect from the sun and also check the pic down there for proof. No extreme lowereyelid exposure. And tell me is it cuck eyes on picture number 2? How?

Probably too far apart and not deep set enough

• +1
Probably too far apart and not deep set enough
How? check its less than 1 eye between them and 65mm ipd i dont get this idea that i have wide set eyes. I have a bit bigger eyes than avg and not very deep set so this may be an issue.

• +1
Is it possible for you to, just one time, take a half decent picture that isn't in terrible lighting or at some stupidly awkward angle?

• +1
Reactions: Autist, ElliotRodgerJr and Deleted member 470
How? check its less than 1 eye between them and 65mm ipd i dont get this idea that i have wide set eyes. I have a bit bigger eyes than avg and not very deep set so this may be an issue.
Show them from the side. I think the only real problem is that they look buggy

Is it possible for you to, just one time, take a half decent picture that isn't in terrible lighting or at some stupidly awkward angle?
This is from the front? How is this an awkward angle.

• +1
nah cuz he's frauding most of them and still doesn't look as good as he thinks he does

• +1
Reactions: Ruby, Deleted member 206 and Deleted member 656
Show them from the side. I think the only real problem is that they look buggy
I posted up there another picture a bit from the side. Is it good enough for you to see?

Cause when i analyze it i come to the conclusion that i have: high pfl, almond shaped eyes, long eyelashes, thick dark eyebrows, average IPD, long downturning medial canthus, slightly positive canthal tilt or neutral, minimal upper eyelid exposure, strong browridge. So can somebody explain how this is a bad eye area?
View attachment 25592
eyes too big is the only explanation, Im not an expert so idk
It’s a good eye area alone but it’s not in harmony with the rest of the face

View attachment 25605
this is your best photo by far

eyes too big is the only explanation, Im not an expert so idk
I agree my eyes are a bit above medium size, but i wouldnt call them "big eyes" just slightly bigger than average and much of it comes from pfl.

I agree my eyes are a bit above medium size, but i wouldnt call them "big eyes" just slightly bigger than average and much of it comes from pfl.
tbh your eye area conforms to all psl standards. I think what others are saying is that it just isnt harmonous with the rest of the face.

• +1
Reactions: Sc22 and Deleted member 656
View attachment 25592

Tried some testing. Your IPD is just over 54% of your bizygomatic (more or less). The average is around 46%, with the ideal being between 48% and 50%. Too wide set for your face, which is a major harmony failo.

Tried some testing. Your IPD is just over 54% of your bizygomatic (more or less). The average is around 46%, with the ideal being between 48% and 50%. Too wide set for your face, which is a major harmony failo.
If i widen zygos it will be balanced? My zygos is protruding but not very wide. How do you make this testing?

• +1
Because your orbitals rims are very retruded, but luckily for you it's fixable.
I envy so much your medial canthus

How do you make this testing?
Literally just count the pixels man.
If i widen zygos it will be balanced? My zygos is protruding but not very wide.
It probably would be, yeah. I'm not sure how you do it though.

@Wool your IPD is literally perfect for your face, another reason why you've got the best eye area on the forum (that I know of).

• +1
Reactions: Wool
Literally just count the pixels man.

It probably would be, yeah. I'm not sure how you do it though.

@Wool your IPD is literally perfect for your face, another reason why you've got the best eye area on the forum (that I know of).
need eye colour halo

• +1
need eye colour halo

Combine our eye areas, your hooding, my colour, and you've pretty much got perfection.

• +1
  • +1
@Felix97 @dotacel
So you are saying this pic is frauded? How?

Still both slayer tier independently though. Have you considered contacts?
yeah but people will probably notice. Thinking about using it at university though when I go.

• +1
yeah but people will probably notice. Thinking about using it at university though when I go.

Are you a UKcel?

• +1
View attachment 25592
Your eyes look fine to me.
You just need to darken and shape your eyebrows.

Protuding eyebals, big eyes, elipse shaped eyes, scelera invisble, lower eyelid arent straight enough

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 656
Mine are recessed as fuk.
they're literally just temples, I have yet to see any evidence they actually matter

• +1
OP is such a coper, by the time you get all these surgeries or do whatever you need to do you'll be too far down the rabbit hole to be even remotely NT enough to get laid

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 470
fuck, this site is a spergfest

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Autist
65mm is not avg?

It's irrelevant because your bizygomatic is below average. You need it to look proportionate, yours clearly isn't.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1084, androidcel and Deleted member 206
65mm is not avg? i see plenty people have this or more.

I also think they are useless from what ive seen but if somebody can explain or morph how lateral orbital rim fix will help me then do it, also infraorbital.
your eyes looks wide set.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, androidcel and Deleted member 656
your eyes looks wide set.
Its just an illusion on my camera, they are almost too close together in real life. Check yourself, less than 1 eye between and 1 eye is considered ideal.

• +1
Your eye area is fine, not a flaw, above average but not amazing. 65 mm IPD is average. Your eyelashes/brows could be thicker. Eye area is good when it conveys a good emotion. Gandy's eyes convey attentiveness and focus. Your eyes give off shooter vibes. It's hard to pinpoint exactly why. I think you should look into products to grow your eyebrows tbh.

Something I noticed about harmony, it's usually related to eyes and most good eyes convey a positive emotion like happiness or attention. Even eyes considered traditionally bad by PSL (ones with upper eyelid exposure/nct/etc) can come off as good because you can see warmth in them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, androidcel and Deleted member 656
Its just an illusion on my camera, they are almost too close together in real life. Check yourself, less than 1 eye between and 1 eye is considered ideal.

Major cope, it's far more complicated than that. If your IPD is actually 65mm, you've got a narrow bizygomatic. Your eyes are self-evidently wide set, and the only reason they've got below one spacing between them is because you have an above average PFL. Gandy has below one eye's spacing between his because he also has a high PFL. Difference is he has a wider bizygomatic.

I might be wrong on all of this if that picture is distorted. If you PM me a picture without any lens distortion and in half decent lighting I'll try again.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

Are we ignoring the positioning of the iris? Also the fact that the upper part of his eye is rounded instead of straight?

IMO your eyes are too big for your face, or your face is too small for your eyes. As you prefer.

• +1