Why is my skin so fucked?

Scarface

Scarface

Indianapolis: Become Human
I'm the one person in the world whose acne actually gets worse by drinking water. Like for hours afterwards my face looks like it was stung by a thousand angry mosquitoes. When I don't drink enough water, my cheeks get bloated as fuck. Ironically, when I smoke lots of cigarettes, my skin seems to actually get clearer.

JFL, why is nature mad at me? How do I solve this? Or am I forever destined to be the second coming of arcrbrah?

Dude just wash it with soap. This will get rid of all the oil and shit. do this every shower

Dude just wash it with soap. This will get rid of all the oil and shit. do this every shower
I do this shit every hour when I get up and go to the bathroom, but it keeps coming back. Like my skin secretes more oil than a tanker hit by a missile during the first Gulf War. I'm on acne antibiotics now, hoping that will clear it up a bit in the coming weeks.

I do this shit every hour when I get up and go to the bathroom, but it keeps coming back. Like my skin secretes more oil than a tanker hit by a missile during the first Gulf War. I'm on acne antibiotics now, hoping that will clear it up a bit in the coming weeks.

No fried food. No junk food

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Scarface
okay bro first of all dont use soap on your face its way to harsh. maximum wash your face 2x a day.

either use water or a face cleanser, preferably with salicylic acid.
you have to use an actual drug to clear it (benzoyl, clindamycin, tretinoin)
moisturize your skin to keep it healthy, it cant heal itself if you keep it dry as the dessert.
your skin secretes oil because you keep washing it and making it dry, so it compensates by producing more oil

cut out dairy, and other oily food. try to eat 100% clean for a week to see if its based on diet.
also try red light therapy

best of luck
(you could also just try isotretinoin or antibiotics)

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Scarface
if high omega 6s give you acne then just kys cause you have shit genes

i drink milk and eat nuts all day and no acne

okay bro first of all dont use soap on your face its way to harsh. maximum wash your face 2x a day.

moisturize your skin to keep it healthy, it cant heal itself if you keep it dry as the dessert.
your skin secretes oil because you keep washing it and making it dry, so it compensates by producing more oil

cut out dairy, and other oily food. try to eat 100% clean for a week to see if its based on diet.

best of luck

Yes. YES YES.Dairy no dairy

I barely eat anything to begin with, I'm on a cut right now. Basically just oat grains straight out of the box, yoghurt, canned tuna, protein shakes and grapes (so I don't fucking die of scurvy)

best of luck
Soounds like solid advice, thanks brah, we need more effort posters like you on this site.

I barely eat anything to begin with, I'm on a cut right now. Basically just oat grains straight out of the box, yoghurt, canned tuna, protein shakes and grapes (so I don't fucking die of scurvy)

Soounds like solid advice, thanks brah, we need more effort posters like you on this site.

honestly this probably sums it up better than anything else

Wash your face every hour with soap? Cmon dude.

Stop doing that. Seriously just read some basic skincare info. How is that not the first thing you’ve done

• +1
Reactions: make_it_to_the_top and DidntRead