Why is psoriasis so easy to fix but seborrheic dermatitis isn't?

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
My father has psoriasis and I inherited it (it used to affect my elbows throughout childhood), but it cleared on its own completely. But my seb derm has stuck with me for all my life. It went into remission only once when my test levels were nonexistent after coming off AAS cold turkey and returned when my HPTA bounced back.

I was considering trying systemic antifungals and a probiotic regimen. Antifungal shampoo keeps it in check, but it's just a bandaid and the water bill is laughing in my face @Seth Walsh @Cope

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
off topic but hows ur hair holding up in terma of norwood

How do you know if you have seborric dermatitis? I think i have symptoms but im not sure. Is it curable?

my itchy rashes are so bad ive scratched the skin off like 10 percent of my leg and got bloody scabs all over my shins. as well as a bloody scab on my hand right now.

off topic but hows ur hair holding up in terma of norwood
Long, aggressive showers are raping my hair. I literally scrap that gunk off my scalp with my fingernails and give myself a thorough, deep massage with antifungal shampoo to kill the yeast. But at least it gets rid of the itch for a while. It irritates the hell out of my skin, but it's better than looking like a dirty hobo with dandruff. Seb derm sucks and it doesn't help that I have long hair

• +1
Long, aggressive showers are raping my hair. I literally scrap that gunk off my scalp with my fingernails and give myself a thorough, deep massage with antifungal shampoo to kill the yeast. But at least it gets rid of the itch for a while. It irritates the hell out of my skin, but it's better than looking like a dirty hobo with dandruff. Seb derm sucks and it doesn't help that I have long hair
i think i have it cos i have thick dandruff i can scrape off, but i was talking sbout your norwppd level, how has the b vitamin stack helped

How do you know if you have seborric dermatitis? I think i have symptoms but im not sure. Is it curable?
It probably is, but I haven't found a solution yet (apart from chemical castration). I've never seen a blonde person with seborrheic dermatitis

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman
i think i have it cos i have thick dandruff i can scrape off, but i was talking sbout your norwppd level, how has the b vitamin stack helped
I'm not using it. I didn't bother to continue. Too lazy to take any supplements. But you're welcome to try and report back to us

• +1
Keto diet is the only solution. And eliminate yeast from your diet.

• +1
I'm not using it. I didn't bother to continue. Too lazy to take any supplements. But you're welcome to try and report back to us
curezone.org has lead me to a bunch of manufacturers that sell hihh dosage b vitamin pills like 50 mg per pill and its cheap af

Is there a scientific reason why?
Keto diet reduces sebaceous gland activity and kind of starves the fungus on your scalp. It's more like a calorie restriction tho, as it'll awalys find a way to adapt

• +1
Apple cider vinegar for face and Ketozolin shampoo for your hair

First of all psorasis is shit disease which is really hard to 'clear'. Just because your father has it's mild version doesn't mean that it is easy to fix. There are few good shampoos for seb derm. I have one person in family who has it and he is using one specific shampoo once every 2-3 weeks and he is clear. When he forgets, this shit comes back. By the way, this shampoo isn't magical thing so it doesn't mean it will help you but I can ask about this shampoo if you want.

First of all psorasis is shit disease which is really hard to 'clear'. Just because your father has it's mild version doesn't mean that it is easy to fix. There are few good shampoos for seb derm. I have one person in family who has it and he is using one specific shampoo once every 2-3 weeks and he is clear. When he forgets, this shit comes back. By the way, this shampoo isn't magical thing so it doesn't mean it will help you but I can ask about this shampoo if you want.
My dad's psoriasis isn't mild... My case was mild as it only affected my elbows but it literally went away on its own.

Yes, antifungal shampoo works somewhat, but only on the surface. It's just a bandaid solution and I'm tired of taking hour-long showers

Last edited:
my itchy rashes are so bad ive scratched the skin off like 10 percent of my leg and got bloody scabs all over my shins. as well as a bloody scab on my hand right now.
Sounds more like psoriasis rather than seb derm tbh. The ironic part is that psoriasis is linked with low androgens and high estradiol, whereas for seb derm, it's the opposite 😂 You just can't fucking win...

Moisturize the affected parts, stay hydrated, get lean and fix your hormones

• So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime
curezone.org has lead me to a bunch of manufacturers that sell hihh dosage b vitamin pills like 50 mg per pill and its cheap af
It has to be bioactive and no niacin (B3) in order to increase methylation

It does help but it's also just a bandaid solution, just like fasting
It won't go away completely, you'll have it for life, but you can kill it up to 90%. that is an immense improvement in quality of life. I know what I'm talking about, I've had this shit for a few years now. Killing yeast from my diet and using kezoconanzole shampoo every 2-3 weeks helped me a lot. The symptoms have improved dramatically. It could be even better if I completely cut out carbohydrates from my diet, but I like to eat bread, rice etc. I only have a little itching every now and then and very light dandruff, but it has gotten 90-95% better.

It won't go away completely, you'll have it for life, but you can kill it up to 90%. that is an immense improvement in quality of life. I know what I'm talking about, I've had this shit for a few years now. Killing yeast from my diet and using kezoconanzole shampoo every 2-3 weeks helped me a lot. The symptoms have improved dramatically. It could be even better if I completely cut out carbohydrates from my diet, but I like to eat bread, rice etc. I only have a little itching every now and then and very light dandruff, but it has gotten 90-95% better.
I'm not content with "having it for life". Why do you guys give up so easily? I'm looking for a real, permanent solution, not a palliative treatment that may keep symptoms under control only for as long as you stay consistent. I've literally cured alledgedly 'incurable' diseases and I refuse to accept that seb derm can't be fixed for good. I just don't operate that way

• +1
It has to be bioactive and no niacin (B3) in order to increase methylation
idk about bioactive but all the vitamin tupes are sold seperately

idk about bioactive but all the vitamin tupes are sold seperately
Just read my threads. They're telling you exactly what you need

• +1