Why is racism bad?

D1390pilled

D1390pilled

Racemaxxed by 2035
I think it’s fair to acknowledge superiority. If you tell anyone with anytbing over room temperature iq whites and blacks were equal they would laugh,some are simply more successful then others. Diversity is shite, unnecessary unless you want destruction of a superior culture and people

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, salivate2, niqfan625 and 5 others
I think it’s fair to acknowledge superiority. If you tell anyone with anytbing over room temperature iq whites and blacks were equal they would laugh,some are simply more successful then others. Diversity is shite, unnecessary unless you want destruction of a superior culture and people
Same with rape when foids say “muh we get raped” I jfl I would gladly get raped if it meant I got the average amount of attention and a easy life like foids do

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: niqfan625, temporomandibular32, Deleted member 28541 and 4 others
Because being mean to someone for something they didn’t choose isn’t very nice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, lookism, Deleted member 28541 and 2 others
Because being mean to someone for something they didn’t choose isn’t very nice
it’s not mean to want to keep your country of your ethnicity.

Ok beaner

IMG 6924

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, g0op, Heinrich Schmidt and 13 others
It's not bad, the world got too soft, but it's all part of a bigger game.
They operate in the shadows, and ethnics won't truly ever reach any sort of superiority, it's all a facade.

because it’s a cope, “muh my race is superior to yours :feelshah: meanwhile the same person saying that gets mogged to oblivion by good looking people of the races he shits on lmao

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, g0op, Mio and 1 other person
average white guy is ugly as fuck, why would they be superior ?

only elite whites look good

this is your average white

maybe in indias biggest shithole
everywhere in asia barring Middle East. All of Latin America barring Brazil, Colombia, Argentina Uruguay

maybe in indias biggest shithole
OP is a buck broken Latinocel
It's not bad, the world got too soft, but it's all part of a bigger game.
They operate in the shadows, and ethnics won't truly ever reach any sort of superiority, it's all a facade.
Yeah keep telling yourself that meanwhile Arabs and Africans are fucking you niggas over in Europe 💀 you made your own bell now you shall lie in it

• JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, 1966Ford, bishōnenmaxxer and 3 others
Us Negroes and ethnics are taking your women and breeding thoroughly with them. The process shall not be stopped. Cope more and then kys

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
Historically it was used to justify slavery.

then you should also being open to asians and jews treating you like dogs since they IQ mog whites
lol just found out you are not even white, it would even be worse for you in this world that you desire
but would really just end up in you getting lynched or something

• +1
Reactions: hizzy and Kamui
Racism is only socially unacceptable if you are white. Racism in the US is widely accepted if you are racist against white people.

• +1
Reactions: salivate2, sudanguy, Aladin and 1 other person
then you should also being open to asians and jews treating you like dogs since they IQ mog whites
lol just found out you are not even white, it would even be worse for you in this world that you desire
Nigga obviously homogenous nations would exist.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
OP is a buck broken Latinocel

Yeah keep telling yourself that meanwhile Arabs and Africans are fucking you niggas over in Europe 💀 you made your own bell now you shall lie in it
When normies say things as "rizz" or "Siuuuuuuuuu" I want to kill myself.

Racism is only socially unacceptable if you are white. Racism in the US is widely accepted if you are racist against white people.
if I was the king of this world I would make outlaw all racism EXCEPT antisemitism, all the big titty Israeli foids would be used as sex slaves

• +1
Reactions: D1390pilled
because intrarace differences are larger than interrace- meaning race is not a good predictor of superiority and even then only a gesticulation of the underlying qualities we actually value.

i can relate more to 140 iq black person (rare as they are) than to white trash 90 iq white.

• +1
Reactions: salivate2
Pedophilia too

Lol your “racial superiority” doesn’t exist thats why.

It’s just a cope you use to make yourself feel better about being a dead end in life so you think making fun of others for their race puts you on a pedestal when in reality the people you make fun of in one way or another are probably outperforming you in average cause they aren’t weirdos like yourself

Same reason half of you cry over “BBC pill”

Acknowledging genetic differences is okay, mistreating and hurting other people for it is not, it's what foids do.

• +1
Reactions: g0op and salivate2

No proof that Jews are smart aside from the one cherrypicked NY school study and Asians are vastly subpar in all other aspects aside from IQ and a 3-5 iq point difference is simply not enough to close any intellectual gaps compared to a 20 point gap. The other gaps that the noted races you mentioned have are worse than just IQ in regards to other mental differences and important physical ones. Even then you can have two people groups of the same IQs and you would still prefer one over the other. As for example Filipinos have the same general IQ as West Africans but I would much rather live next to Filipinos.

TLDR: Your argument is short sighted nonsense.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ElTruecel, datboijj and salivate2
Diego you fucking nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48202 and KingCartierrr23
Jews destroy they don’t build, being parasites and leeching off superior civilizations isn’t impressive. Gooks are low t and giga cucked iq won’t make up for their lack of innovation which whites specifically NORDS, MEDS AND ALPINES mog in. Not Slavs, Slavs are pretty much ethnic that’s the truth

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj