Why is the Brian so fucking complicated m8.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Learning occurs when the brain receives external stimuli, which is processed through neurons, acting as receivers for information.

These neurons share this information across across large distances through axons which are covered in myelin sheath the inter connect Ness of the neurons and the synapses and the axons is what leads to your brain processing the info from which your brain turns a receptor on and off

Maximizing one's IQ is an incredibly challenging task that requires a multitude of techniques, ranging from electroshock therapy to brain-computer interfaces, to enhance cognitive abilities. However, achieving maximum intellectual potential through genetic engineering or physical augmentation seems like a far-off possibility.

In comparison to physical fitness or facial aesthetics, IQ maxing is more challenging due to the complexity of the brain. While surgery can improve one's facial appearance, skin thickness, and bone brittleness may limit the extent of these improvements. Additionally, one must consider the sacrifice of function; for instance, there is no point in having an ideal nose if it hinders proper breathing.

On the other hand, surgeries to correct mid-face recession may take eight hours, but the procedure is relatively simple. However, when it comes to increasing the number of neurons in the brain and strengthening the connections between them, it is a far more complicated and intricate process.

Thus, IQ maxing requires figuring out ways to increase the actual axon amount and the strength of connections in the brain, which is a complex and challenging task.

@enchanted_elixir

@Seth Walsh

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Also for ppl wondering why IQ maxing matters its simple faster brain means more ability to adapt to new situation and connect dots hence the ability to make more money so you can more quickly get plastic surgery and get on with your life

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
8fa91183ac378ec914a1f1f83a0df941.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale, WanderingBurro, nulll and 17 others
Also for ppl wondering why IQ maxing matters its simple faster brain means more ability to adapt to new situation and connect dots hence the ability to make more money so you can more quickly get plastic surgery and get on with your life
Idk how reliable of a benchmark this is but I got tested at my school once because I was literally mentally retarded in some way. They made me take an iq test, I took my time on the questions and only when I was done with 70% of it realised it was an iq test. Still scored 104 iq, that was when I was around 12 years old, might retake one this summer just to see how my neuroplasticity protocol is developing my brain.

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
iqmaxxing is both cope and unhelpful

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
iqmaxxing is both cope and unhelpful

This is beyond cope if you look decent fine. If you lack in looks you need surgery but how can you get surgery if you can't make money because higher paying jobs require people who can think very efficiently like connect the dots

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and forevermirin
iq maxing per se doesn't exist, what you are describing is just improving learning skills

This is beyond cope if you look decent fine. If you lack in looks you need surgery but how can you get surgery if you can't make money because higher paying jobs require people who can think very efficiently like connect the dots
yeah if ur 100 iq it might be helpful sure, but unlike looks more isnt always good

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Idk how reliable of a benchmark this is but I got tested at my school once because I was literally mentally retarded in some way. They made me take an iq test, I took my time on the questions and only when I was done with 70% of it realised it was an iq test. Still scored 104 iq, that was when I was around 12 years old, might retake one this summer just to see how my neuroplasticity protocol is developing my brain.

Currently, you cannot maximize your IQ because neuroplasticity, which is your brain's ability to rewire, depends on several factors such as the density of your myelin sheath, the number of dendrites and neurons, the interconnectedness between neurons, and the transmission of neuro transmitters through axons in different regions of the brain. The brain processes this information to turn a receptor on or off for that particular processing, at an average speed of 120 ms.

The only way to maximize your IQ currently is by hoping you have a decent number of neurons, dendrites, axons, and a denser amount of myelin sheath. You can also use drugs that turn certain receptors on in the synapses, or use electrodes to see functionally where your brain is working most efficiently, and then repeat those actions

yeah if ur 100 iq it might be helpful sure, but unlike looks more isnt always good

The importance of IQ depends on the context of what you want to achieve. IQ only measures general intelligence, which is the speed at which you can adapt to a situation. However, it doesn't measure creativity, isolated intelligence like savant syndrome, or emotional intelligence. Certain aspects of IQ, such as working memory and short-term memory, can be improved by repeating a mechanism.

At the same time, we shouldn't be delusional here. There's a reason Mark Zuckerberg went to Harvard before becoming a billionaire. IQ matters a lot when it comes to making money, and it doesn't require creativity, emotional intelligence, or being smart in only one dedicated field like savant syndrome individuals.

The g factor is much more important, and it is measured hierarchically. You may be more efficient at math but still be very bad at English, even though English in its own right, when you get into the depths of it, requires a lot of general intelligence. The sentence patterns, rhyming, cohesion of writing, and plot make it very complicated.

just smoke weed theory

wtf is "the Brian"? :feelskek:

Nah bro it's not complicated, it's simple.

It's just your lack of brain to understand not one single person is going to read two sentences of your aspie dump.

Nah bro it's not complicated, it's simple.

It's just your lack of brain to understand not one single person is going to read two sentences of your aspie dump.

That sums up your iq in a nutshell literally

Over if you weren't a chess Grandmaster by age 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back