Why is the corporate world so gay and boring?

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
The corporate world turns people into a bunch of soulless NPCs who spend the majority of their lives (8h/day) dealing with a bunch of boring crap that ultimately no one gives a shit about it. People only pretend to care in order to improve their standing in whatever company they work at and climb the corporate ladder in order to either 1. make more money or 2. gain some sort of social status that, again, no one really gives a shit about.

corporate-meeting-benefits.png

I couldn't think of anything more cringeworthy than a group of people sitting in a corporate meeting, talking about a bunch of bullshit that's naturally absolutely boring, dry and uninteresting, yet they act as if they care and try to come across as sophisticated in order to complete the aforementioned goals of making more money and climbing the career ladder – that is after our capitalist consumerist society has sucked all passion and love for things that actually matter and fill us with joy out of them. They're empty shells, working and living for someone else.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, dopaminebeyondfried, pig_face and 3 others
They don't want to become homeless

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Gilbert_Durandal, Deleted member 7580 and 2 others
That’s why I like the couch potato world where it’s just me with a bag of chips and soda

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, ifyouwannabemylover and scrunchables
If it was me I would only hire hot Stacys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looks>books, Gilbert_Durandal, Lynxress and 1 other person
Your job being sitting on your ass for 9 hours a day and typing away at a keyboard is inherently feminine and low T, you can't be surprised when this translates to the rest of the corporate structure being like that

The opposite goes for the C suite and the upper tier though, those people are high IQ high trust sociopathic sharks. Giga high T

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Kamui and Gilbert_Durandal
Silence
Op is realizing what adult life is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Gilbert_Durandal
Exactly
Tbh I admire a plumber more than these guys because his work is more fun and rewarding.
I hate to be part of this slavery

Corporate garbage should be executed