And he’s probably larping too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19066, LooksmaxxHopeful, Chadeep and 4 others
Normie facially

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, ChristianChad, It'snotover and 6 others
Probably because he’s a massive autist, which is why he ended up on reddit
still at his looks level he must have gotten approached at least a few times in his lifetime by ethnics. i think he is larping yes. Imo jaw is law is overrated as fuck. skin, eye area and harmony matter just as much.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Dumb when people think that having 1 good feature makes you chad. Harmony pill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19066, Chadeep, sergeant blackpill and 5 others
Normie facially
AA675D30 1C92 4EFD B20C 5DF6AA340DF4

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Johnnybegood, Adonis and 4 others
still at his looks level he must have gotten approached at least a few times in his lifetime by ethnics. i think he is larping yes. Imo jaw is law is overrated as fuck. skin, eye area and harmony matter just as much.
I’ve been approached and asked out by women numerous times too. Still an incel.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and Ceo of cope
He need to change the fuckin haircut

yeah I agree I only said chad to clickbait people, but it's still an example of the beloved square jaw and chin with outward pointed gonions not saving someone.

I’ve been approached and asked out by women numerous times too. Still an incel.
read his post, he said he has never been approached or shown interest in by women

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex
read his post, he said he has never been approached or shown interest in by women
Unless he is locked up his basement, this is not true. He’s a good looking guy with probably not much else going for him so he’s looking for validation from the lowest of the low - redditors

• +1
Reactions: Broski, Ceo of cope and Deleted member 8988
he reminds me of bomer jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Ceo of cope
Not a chad but way above average looking. He probably is giga autistic

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood, Adonis, Deleted member 8988 and 1 other person
IRL people aren’t psl aspies. With that jaw, he’s a Chad pretty much anywhere.

• +1
Reactions: Ceo of cope and Moggie
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Megacel Prime, Deleted member 19551, Deleted member 21044 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Johnnybegood, Ceo of cope and 1 other person
bruv 28 and no girlfriend while looking 5 years younger + unique look + good body
i am calling autism right here
if you have autism as a male in 21st century i am so sorry

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Adonis, bwrauycnee, It'snotover and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Johnnybegood
Honest to god I don’t know how anyone here thinks he actually mogs me
they have brainwashed each other that square jaw and chin > eye area, pheno, collagen and even harmony

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and Deleted member 15089
Said he grew up in a rural area and he's only got 5 likes from Tinder in two months lmao.

I'm guessing this guy is an autist and lives in his bedroom all day with his 3080i.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, Ceo of cope, CEO of Sex and 1 other person
Eye area + he’s too pale. If he tanned he’d ascend pretty hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
they have brainwashed each other that square jaw and chin > eye area, pheno, collagen and even harmony
And honestly sure this dudes jaw is square but it just doesn’t look that aesthetic for some reason

9C37AA2B 1045 4BA7 8F85 EC42FB4CFD69

I always think this pic shows the importance of harmony, nothing crazy like this dudes jaw but it harmonizes 1000x better therefore he’s way more attractive

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, NegativeNorwood, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
Probably a larp and fishing hard + incel upper third

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and Deleted member 8988
  • +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and Ceo of cope
It's probably a larp tbh.
He is definitely above average, but he isn't a chad lmfao...lacks the eyes, the Harmony and strikingness to be one. He is a strong HTN just that.

Also, i fully agree with jaw is law being overrated. One of the things i noticed is that eyes and skin quality is what makes a guy truly stand out in public, assuming everything else about a guy's face is average

• Woah
Le harmony lol
Put him in a nightclub and he’ll have bitches coming up to rub their pussies off his jaw.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Adonis, bwrauycnee and 2 others
His jawline looks fake

• +1
Honest to god I don’t know how anyone here thinks he actually mogs me
He doesn't. Is just that people here only care about the jaw.

It's strange though since 2 of the PSL gods do not have top tier jaws : Francisco Lachowski and David Gandy but have amazing harmony and EYES.

People are dumb, don't beat yourself too much bro

And honestly sure this dudes jaw is square but it just doesn’t look that aesthetic for some reason

View attachment 1841296
I always think this pic shows the importance of harmony, nothing crazy like this dudes jaw but it harmonizes 1000x better therefore he’s way more attractive
It looks bad because it is litterally noticibaly wider then his zygos. People forget that too wide also exists. 0.9 to 95 ish js ideal

He doesn't. Is just that people here only care about the jaw.

It's strange though since 2 of the PSL gods do not have top tier jaws : Francisco Lachowski and David Gandy but have amazing harmony and EYES.

People are dumb, don't beat yourself too much bro
over for this incel’s jaw
C4241146 A74A 4D28 B91D 020A3C4FB35B

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Adonis, bwrauycnee and 1 other person
over for this incel’s jaw View attachment 1841316
Yeah his jaw is good, i never said otherwise.
But plenty of men have that jaw and it doesn't make them a top tier model who makes millions off of his image. Or am i saying something completely out of bounds here?

• +1
Also people heavily underrate cranium/upper third in aesthetics. No such thing as a chad with bad or weak cranium except for Noszka and he covers it up with hair to not look like a low class labour slave. This is one thing that is holding the guy in question back majorly. Important for harmony especially + one of thr reasons many black guys are not as ugly as they should be with their shitty hairlines and baldness

• Woah
Also, i fully agree with jaw is law being overrated. One of the things i noticed is that eyes and skin quality is what makes a guy truly stand out in public, assuming everything else about a guy's face is average
I have also noticed that. a good eye area is so much rarer and draws attention immediately. Even the many titktok pretty boys with "good jaws but shit rest/eye area" always have great skin and often light eyes and / or thick eyelashes, good PFL etc. Chin height and width are overrated as fuck, same for ramus length and mandible length. Hollow cheeks and a defined jawline matter a lot of course but at a low body fat and with decent cheekbones you can have that even with an average jaw.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChristianChad and Ceo of cope
But plenty of men have that jaw and it doesn't make them a top tier model who makes millions off of his image. Or am i saying something completely out of bounds here?
His jaw is still top-tier just like the rest of him.

Bro he LITERALLY adressed gandy in his post as one of the 2 outliers.
My point was that his jaw is great.

• +1
The thing is prrtty much every male model still has a large chin regardless of jaw (including gandy), so that is one rule you really cant break. It is part of the mandible no?

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and CEO of Sex
His masseters are too big

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
I have also noticed that. a good eye area is so much rarer and draws attention immediately. Even the many titktok pretty boys with "good jaws but shit rest/eye area" always have great skin and often light eyes and / or thick eyelashes, good PFL etc. Chin height and width are overrated as fuck, same for ramus length and mandible length. Hollow cheeks and a defined jawline matter a lot of course but at a low body fat and with decent cheekbones you can have that even with an average jaw.
Other way around. Especially among ethnics (i am one) i have noticdd that many have great eye areas but very few have mogger jaws

His jaw is still top-tier just like the rest of him.

My point was that his jaw is great.
His jaw is very good but it isn't Brad Pitt, Maher, Bomer tier jaw...that chaddy jaw that we all know of.
The thing is prrtty much every male model still has a large chin regardless of jaw (including gandy), so that is one rule you really cant break. It is part of the mandible no?
Yeah the chin is part of the mandible, and i agree that his chin is amazing and it does give depth to his lower third.

• +1