Why is this site filled with incels?

This is the home of incels brah u count too!

wanting to stop being incel through looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger, Saggitarian, bishōnenmaxxer and 15 others
Because this site is literally a spin off of incels.is

• +1
Reactions: roligtvarre4, uglysub8male, Mr Test and 6 others
You should really be asking why there's so few actual incels left

• +1
Reactions: Almost Chadlite and uglysub8male
Incels on this site = teenagers that haven't gone through puberty fully that discovered blackpill/ looksmaxxing on TikTok and want to become Chico in 1 month.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking, Almost Chadlite, brucewayne78 and 10 others
.org is mostly aspie in denials, most people here are above average looking post looksmaxing

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, incelmogger, Nick.Harte and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: uglysub8male and Deleted member 29167
Same sphere of the internet

• +1
Reactions: uglysub8male
.org is mostly aspie in denials, most people here are above average looking post looksmaxing
Most people on this forum are LTN or worse.

What people call 'HTN' on this forum is just what the average young healthy-looking male looks like IRL who doesn't hide in his room and doesn't socialize primarily through the internet. They are just MTN, average. Often worse.

The reason why the LTN userbase of this forum vibes with looksmaxxing is because they correctly realized their look are their biggest obstacle in life.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, brucewayne78, Nick.Harte and 4 others

What people call 'HTN' on this forum is just what the average young healthy-looking male looks like IRL who doesn't hide in his room and socializes primarily through the internet. They are just MTN, average. Often worse.

The reason why the LTN userbase of this forum vibes with looksmaxxing is because they correctly realized their look are their biggest obstacle in life.
What you rate yourself

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Why is there so many normies and tiktok faggots like you on this site is the better question

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: skeet, GetShrekt, horizontallytall and 4 others

What people call 'HTN' on this forum is just what the average young healthy-looking male looks like IRL who doesn't hide in his room and doesn't socialize primarily through the internet. They are just MTN, average. Often worse.

true but you need to remember most men in real life look like absolute shit, a true mid tier normie is much better looking than the fat ugly bug eyed small jawed below average height guys I see with girls irl

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman
because they find this site after triyng to find ways to make themself look better

true but you need to remember most men in real life look like absolute shit, a true mid tier normie is much better looking than the fat ugly bug eyed small jawed below average height guys I see with girls irl
like 80% of young men in my city aren't fat and look decent without major failos.

most of them lack any striking features though, so they mostly look like NPCs in the crowd.

like 80% of young men in my city aren't fat and look decent without major failos.

most of them lack any striking features though, so they mostly look like NPCs in the crowd.
are you in nordic country?

• +1

Idk man most normies I see on the street do not take care of their appearance

Idk man most normies I see on the street do not take care of their appearance
average person on the street here is a 45yo balding ethnic and his fat wife.

I am talking about the average person in trendy clubs, in college, university, trendy restaurants, wine-bars, etc.

Places where young NT people go.

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman and Pikabro
average person on the street here is a 45yo balding ethnic and his fat wife.

I am talking about the average person in trendy clubs, in college, university, trendy restaurants, wine-bars, etc.

Places where young NT people go.
I’m missing out on this :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy:

• +1
Average user is narcissist who cant stand lack of female validation rather than getting 1 long term relationship ship with a normie girl. Depends on hypergamy of the country where you live in tho.

I’m missing out on this :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy:
I participate in this life sometimes, but I feel uncomfortable and mogged. Like I am a fraud, about to be unmasked. I don't belong there.

Brutal ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Because it's a blackpill-based website? Are you retarded JFL

• +1
Reactions: uglysub8male
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
HMM i sure do wonder why a site for increasing your attractivness is full of unattractive men

Incels on this site = teenagers that haven't gone through puberty fully that discovered blackpill/ looksmaxxing on TikTok and want to become Chico in 1 month.
26 year old 4/10 truecel here

Average user is narcissist who cant stand lack of female validation rather than getting 1 long term relationship ship with a normie girl. Depends on hypergamy of the country where you live in tho.
:feelsuhh:

Most .org users are just Incels.is tier users who are coping.
Yeah, but both sites have a lot of fakecels. The difference is that on .is, they are just larpers who only go there to be edgy or as 'exhibitionists' who look at us as something to sneer at. Here, it's just normies and Chads who openly brag and talk about their sex lives, and maybe a few incels who are still bluepilled/redpilled and come here because they still believe that improving their looks and acting "confident" will get them laid or at least platonic female companionship (they'll waste their time and money and still get cucked).

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
JFL at how this literally happened right now with the thread we just replied to.

• JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC