Why is Tik Tok obsessed with Gio Scotti..

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Cope. Ana de Armas is the prettiest stacy.

At least that's how my subhuman profile looks like. Different lips because they are thin and an over-projected nasion (could be just an illusion due to a non-existent brow-ridge).
post your side (covering the eyes if you want)

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Ana de Armas and Ryan Gosling personality mog. He is also HTN in a place beyond the pines. Would rather go for Ana de Armas over the prettiest Stacy with a basic personality, anyone who thinks otherwise has sub baseline IQ.
They don’t have any personality you retarded faggot. They are fucking actors

They don’t have any personality you retarded faggot. They are fucking actors
Ryan Gosling lives in my head you dumb fucking useless nigger you don’t know him. I would love to slice your insides and feast upon them as I feel your soul empty your body.

Ryan Gosling lives in my head you dumb fucking useless nigger you don’t know him. I would love to slice your insides and feast upon them as I feel your soul empty your body.
So you’re a subhuman faggot. Ryan Gosling looks like utter shit. Keep gargling on his dick until it chokes you to death

So you’re a subhuman faggot. Ryan Gosling looks like utter shit. Keep gargling on his dick until it chokes you to death
I would kill you in real life, I am an entity that you would worship. I am 6'2, 200 pounds of pure contractile tissue, and loaded to the brim. you are a fucking zionist owned slave who deserves to die. I have beliefs I would die to protect, you will perish swiftly. You are a figment of my infinite imagination and will cease to exist as soon as I close this tab. Know that we are not the same, you dumb fucking nigger!

I would kill you in real life, I am an entity that you would worship. I am 6'2, 200 pounds of pure contractile tissue, and loaded to the brim. you are a fucking zionist owned slave who deserves to die. I have beliefs I would die to protect, you will perish swiftly. You are a figment of my infinite imagination and will cease to exist as soon as I close this tab. Know that we are not the same, you dumb fucking nigger!
Didn’t read bitch. Keep rotting

Dont understand how she gets away with frauding and not being called out. This is her in a 100% candid. View attachment 2530110

Recessed chin, roman rose, yep my looks match.

Her pheno clicks with me hard; I feel the same way about Lima like some of you do to Scotti.

italian fogger nothing else to say

10mm overbite. Recessed maxilla. Zero forward growth basically. Same side profile as my mother. Also, I'm missing teeth just like my mother (hypodontia).
ive got hypodontia too, for one of my teeth - that is my second molar tooth.
r u gnna get dental implants and bone grafts?

• JFL
ive got hypodontia too, for one of my teeth - that is my second molar tooth.
r u gnna get dental implants and bone grafts?
Absolutely no point.

bro, i always thought that the difference in my profile amounted to me always missing a second molar since birth.this has caused my teeth to be gapped aswell. by difference in profile, i mean my left side and my right. my right side is literal fucking chad profile but left isn't. i was going to get braces and then a dental implant with bone grafts to fix this, but apparently it wont fix anything ffs. what should i do?
second side profile is left side, and substantially weakert

• +1
bro, i always thought that the difference in my profile amounted to me always missing a second molar since birth.this has caused my teeth to be gapped aswell. by difference in profile, i mean my left side and my right. my right side is literal fucking chad profile but left isn't. i was going to get braces and then a dental implant with bone grafts to fix this, but apparently it wont fix anything ffs. what should i do?View attachment 2882130View attachment 2882131
It's just a massive waste of money. You only need implants if you're preparing for bimax surgery. I am missing 2 lower premorals but I don't have a diastema like you. You're also way less recessed than me. I'm birdcel tier.

• +1
Reactions: shadowassassin424
It's just a massive waste of money. You only need implants if you're preparing for bimax surgery. I am missing 2 lower premorals but I don't have a diastema like you. You're also way less recessed than me. I'm birdcel tier.
so my jawbone won't become denser? from what i understand, if i get a dential implant them my masseters will be stimulated more, and if i focus on chewing on that side, both bone growth amd masseter growth will occur.

what else am i to do? any surgeries or whatever? i dont think that my weaker side is recessed, its just an issue with the jawbone's density

send a pic, what does ur profile look like bhai?

so my jawbone won't become denser? from what i understand, if i get a dential implant them my masseters will be stimulated more, and if i focus on chewing on that side, both bone growth amd masseter growth will occur.

what else am i to do? any surgeries or whatever? i dont think that my weaker side is recessed, its just an issue with the jawbone's density
Really depends. I suggest you get a cephalogram and asses your landmarks. Besides, all that matters are your features. Brad Pitt is recessed and still mogs hard.
4094827_1714162287599.png

send a pic, what does ur profile look like bhai?
Close to this

Really depends. I suggest you get a cephalogram and asses your landmarks. Besides, all that matters are your features. Brad Pitt is recessed and still mogs hard.
4094827_1714162287599.png
View attachment 2882154

Close to this
View attachment 2882148
ive got a jew nose
the only reason im an incel is becos of my jaw asymmetry and my nose ffs
tbh my nose would not be that bad were it not for my jaw being less dense on the side where my second molar is missing

fuck bro, are you gonna get surgery to fix that shit?

• +1
ive got a jew nose
the only reason im an incel is becos of my jaw asymmetry and my nose ffs
tbh my nose would not be that bad were it not for my jaw being less dense on the side where my second molar is missing

fuck bro, are you gonna get surgery to fix that shit?
I'm okay, bucko. Sometimes, you have to thrown in the towel. You on the other hand, get cephalo done and see how things are going there.

• +1
Reactions: shadowassassin424