Why isn't sperm/egg donation more popular?

NT Master

NT Master

Prophet of the Racepill
It seems like Looksmaxers and Redpillers and Social Darwinists in general are really into evolutionary psychology. There are endless discussions on how the interactions between men and women are both sexes trying to maximize their reproductive success. On a subconscious level, people act like stone-age tribals trying to achieve the highest quality offspring.

My question is if people consciously or subconsciously want reproductive success, why isn't sperm/egg donation more popular? If you want a large genetic legacy, sperm donation is the way to go. It allows you to passively impregnate hundreds of women that you would never even meet in real life, much less fuck, and since sperm donation is anonymous, you don't have to spend a single second or a single cent raising all of your biological children. Very few men will get to fuck 50 women or even 500 women, but one sperm donor sired over 550 children and the government had to ban him from doing it some more. A sperm donor can father offspring on a level that not even the gigachads of yesteryear can dream of.

Yet, sperm donors aren't common at all. Even the largest sperm bank int he world only has 1,206 donors. I know, sperm banks can be highly selective, but still, if billions of men wanted a large genetic legacy for little cost, this would be the best way to do it. Sperm/egg donors also aren't even praised or seen as prestigious on a societal level. Most sperm/egg donors are just college-age people who want easy money. No major celebrity or Chad has donated sperm or eggs. Sperm/egg donation doesn't even pay that well if you meet the qualifications.

If good genes and reproduction was very important to society, IVF would be far more valuable than it currently is.

• +1
Reactions: Runawaytictac