Why its his head so small

hardestmfintheroom

hardestmfintheroom

right pocket got money left pocket cocaine

RDT 20231119 1130247145102628014176204

@sportsmogger @GuyFromSingapore @horizontallytall

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and sportsmogger
He's overweight and his neck is nowhere to be seen.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
he’s got potential ngl his frame looks good

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one, User28823 and PointOfNoReturn
Fat fuck with good frame
Yeah just what I noticed and wanted to write. With this shoulder width he has potential to be a mogger, considering that in men most fat is around belly he might also have narrow waist underneath it too.
And this is his face, look at the eyes and browridge. Total volcel and he will mog if he loses weight and shaves these shitty facial pubes
bt17fws7e60c1.jpg

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy, fuxkdakikez, PointOfNoReturn and 3 others
Yeah just what I noticed and wanted to write. With this shoulder width he has potential to be a mogger, considering that in men most fat is around belly he might also have narrow waist underneath it too.
And this is his face, look at the eyes and browridge. Total volcel and he will mog if he loses weight and shaves these shitty facial pubes
bt17fws7e60c1.jpg
Wish I was volcel

bt17fws7e60c1.jpg
He has good features

mogger frame wasted on being a fat fuck slob

• JFL
Reactions: chosen-one
bt17fws7e60c1.jpg
That fucker will consume more calories and waste his potential

• +1
Reactions: czwarty