why looking different mogs

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
most of you fags will never be chadlites and chad objectively even with surgeries and every softmax on the planet.

why not stick out with something individual then? like having huge bodybuilding physiques for example. is the majority of foids attracted to it? no, but some stacy gymfoids are and bodybuilding physiques are rarer as fuck IRL

i saw many ugly ogre bodybuilders with very hot gfs irl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, 5'7 zoomer, Heinrich Schmidt and 14 others
dnr + kys tbh

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: soover4me and LooksThinker
Bodybuilding is looksmin over if u dont have a barrett physique

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
dnr + kys tbh
you retarded ugly tiktok greycels are useless motherless retards. if anyone should kill himself its you worthless piece of shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, Heinrich Schmidt, <6PSLcel and 4 others
you retarded ugly tiktok greycels are useless motherless retards. if anyone should kill himself its you worthless piece of shit
Dnr truecel ramblings

Show ignored content

bye greycel subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
i never see roid monsters in rl, EVER

ever went to a gym?
Ok.
But
what type of cope is that lol
your lowest iq thread
having mass appeal mogs the niche one
mass appeal means you're attractive
niche appeal mean you're average but have something that a few women like

when you have mass appeal you can literally add that one thing a few women like (being goth per example) and literally still have mass appeal + niche appeal

The entire TikTok invasion cucked this Forum pretty hard....

But I agree on your Thread here, will you have broad appael as Monster ? No but you will have a niche.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Ok.
But
what type of cope is that lol
your lowest iq thread
having mass appeal mogs the niche one
mass appeal means you're attractive
niche appeal mean you're average but have something that a few women like

when you have mass appeal you can literally add that one thing a few women like (being goth per example) and literally still have mass appeal + niche appeal
im not saying u shouldnt looksmax lol

just that u should looksmax + do smth that makes u stick out like bodybuilding or being a goth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goodgamebro, med and sub5c3l
most of you fags will never be chadlites and chad objectively even with surgeries and every softmax on the planet.

why not stick out with something individual then? like having huge bodybuilding physiques for example. is the majority of foids attracted to it? no, but some stacy gymfoids are and bodybuilding physiques are rarer as fuck IRL

does femboymaxxing work?

• Love it
Reactions: normie_joe

Bodybuilding is redpill trucel cope.

A true blackpiller embraces this

4064715_CF8B7866-F3CA-491E-818A-5BDABAFFCE01.jpeg

4064712_IMG_3574.jpeg

4060119_IMG_4749.jpeg

• JFL
Reactions: coispet, sub5c3l and Blond3cel
Yeah that’s a thing, it’s called nichemaxxing jfl

Buddy thinks he discovered the wheel

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kiyopon, Heinrich Schmidt, buflek and 1 other person
Indeed. Nichemaxxing is legit asf it can take to u to chad appeal in that particular niche

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, buflek, med and 1 other person
Yeah because there are really no gymcelled manlets out there.

Just overdo gym and look like a joke. Great advice OP, thanks.

• JFL
Indeed. Nichemaxxing is legit asf it can take to u to chad appeal in that particular niche
Nichemaxxing is smart but not in oversaturated niches like bodybuilding.

Nichemaxxing is smart but not in oversaturated niches like bodybuilding.
ive just been at the biggest bodybuilding event in germany and probably europe and seen shit ton of ogres with hot stacys thats why i made this thread

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Niche is something little explored in this forum.

A big advantage of having niche appeal is that you don't necessarily need a good face, women with fetishes on very tall guys are an example.
im not saying u shouldnt looksmax lol

just that u should looksmax + do smth that makes u stick out like bodybuilding or being a goth
:feelsokman:

• +1
Niche is something little explored in this forum.

A big advantage of having niche appeal is that you don't necessarily need a good face, women with fetishes on very tall guys are an example.

:feelsokman:
Eboy, Bodybuilder, Hippies are good niches too

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, buflek, sub5c3l and 2 others

Muh difference is wealth :geek:

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
A HTN niche maxxed guy in the right scene can be on par with chad in some regards. A MTN even could get some small results. Even something as specific as having long hair with an average face can raise you with some foids

Eboy, Bodybuilder, Hippies are good niches too

• +1
Reactions: buflek, sub5c3l and Jason Voorhees
ive just been at the biggest bodybuilding event in germany and probably europe and seen shit ton of ogres with hot stacys thats why i made this thread
I have friends who are powerlifters (not the same I know) and no foid is ever near these events.
They hate powerlifters.

Does this one work for ethnics or only white
Only very lightskin ethnics. Even for whites if ur pheno is too swarthy and robust u can't run this game.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and yeeyeeslayer
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: starvecell and sub5c3l
Yeah because there are really no gymcelled manlets out there.

Just overdo gym and look like a joke. Great advice OP, thanks.
jeff seid is like 5'8...

• +1
The only niches a dark ethnic can run is a roidcel, thug or a roadman.
Ofc only low class niches work for us 😑

EDIT : I didn’t read the dark part

I’m not dark just ethnic (olive tone)

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: goodgamebro, coispet and sub5c3l
The only niches a dark ethnic can run is a roidcel, thug or a roadman.
roidcel - will look weird because Im a framelet manlet
thug - cant because Im not black
roadman - idk looks weird

• +1
Agree

Tbh though, yesterday my friend sent me a TikTok of Salludon’s new pictures, he told me he looked AI, motherfuckas in the UK will literally call someone unreal, that’s how low the standards of individuality and male beauty in the UK is, looking different; like having a huge physique is also very rare as well, most of the guys you see in gym are average at best

Nichemaxxing is legit as fuck if you’re not mediocre at what you’re trying to achieve, you can’t go gym and suck at it, you need to go to build a good body

• +1
  • +1
Are you Sri Lankan?
Nah, all the Sri Lankans I’ve met in my life are academic prodigies and have like a random fun fact about them, like one guy who does Economics at LSE, known him for 7-8 years and found out like last year he’s a purple belt in BJJ

Don't know about that, my mom and her friends always say I have grown into a handsome young men.
Which basically means Chad in their language.
:chad:

• JFL