Why looks theory is nonsense in 2019 (usa)

i dont see women with attractive men irl
in the parties? That's where they fuck, orgies, gangbangs all shit happen there

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Do not confound beta buxx (public) and Chads (fucking housewives when the beta is at work).
Still, it's not for women that you should improve, but for yourself.
There are no more valid women out there (or so very few it's the same) but you will benefit your whole life from your looks (work, etc.)
Even men will greatly change their attitude depending of your looks.
Women shall never be a major aim in your life... or you'll be disappointed bros.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
OP is retarded.

White men in the West need to adopt Islamic value systems if they want to survive. Adopt, adapt, overcome.

bullshit thread of the year

CONGRATULATIONS OP

712.jpg

I honestly think body halo plays a huge role

• +1
Reactions: mr contemptuous
propaganda tells them they need to be a strong independent woman so they get with an average male so they can be the alpha in the relationship and hold the power
I’ve seen this so many times

OP are you Hell by the Dashboard Light on YouTube? Your theory is very similar to his and I can’t say you’re totally false ngl

• Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
There have been 230 thousand different theories on women in 2019 in psl, tired of it

girls cant control themselves when in chads presence

• +1
wanna fight me bro?

imagine being this delusional
324 3242324 free png download open eye crying laughing emoji

• JFL
there was this foid which was really high psl and it intimidated me to the point where i couldnt approach her. Shes dating a short ethnic now. Its just one out of dozen examples ive seen lately. Ugly/avg males with cute gfs is pretty common wherever i go

there was this foid which was really high psl and it intimidated me to the point where i couldnt approach her. Shes dating a short ethnic now. Its just one out of dozen examples ive seen lately. Ugly/avg males with cute gfs is pretty common wherever i go
it's better to be lonely chad than subhuman with stacy in ltr and getting moged by her.

• +1
Awful thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back