Why mewing makes sense to me

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
For the same reason older people got saggy skin.

For the same reason women wear bras.

Its gravity that we fight every day and that is actively trying to make us ugly.

But breasts are just soft tissue! Gravity is not strong enough to cause downward growth.
Due to gravity every day our spine is compressing in effect we lose like 1-3cm of height during the day. And spine is positioned vertically to the ground when our jaws are horizontal thus having a harder fight against gravity.

Bones are too hard to move them.
Bracers work on adults as well. Teeth are bones as well, in fact one of the hardest bones. Bracers are breaking your jaw bones and move teeth.

How does mewing even work.
if you look at human skull can you can see that tongue works as pillar when its pushes against palate. Its holding whole maxillary complex up. Makes sense?

No clear results for adults documented.
Haven't seen any either. Perhaps it is indeed working only for prepubescent state.

Is there any point in living as KHHTCACV at 23?
No.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and john2
My question is: Are the changes positive? Enlarging the palate could lead to less pronounced hollow cheeks. The face could appear "fuller" by Mewing.

My question is: Are the changes positive? Enlarging the palate could lead to less pronounced hollow cheeks. The face could appear "fuller" by Mewing.
Hollow cheeks depend on bizygomatic breadth to jaw width ratio. Wide palate is always better than average. FWHR always good. Harmony is everything.

keep in mind that you NEED to keep your teeth together to get any upswing from mewing
at least john mew said that it's the main driver for facial upswing

• +1
Reactions: Over
In theory mewing should work because bones are never rigid and fixed but rather adopt to changes due to forces. The example of stephen hawking is proof enough. His facial bonestructure changed because of Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Constant force changes bones. But the question should be if putting your tongue agaisnt the roof makes enough force to change your facial bone structure. That is the real question. I think the force is not enough