Why MSE is the biggest looksmin ever

Verse

Verse

NO LONGER NT
Okay you may be wondering right now "why shouldn't I get MSE? Won't it widen my maxilla and give me wider mouth? Yes while it's true that it does do both of those things there is a huge disadvantage to doing MSE, and that is that it widens your nose, look on any before and after MSE and you will see people go from having an optimal straight thin white nose to having a literal black nose, it's hideous, they literally lose 1 PSL from MSE, another thing to mention is that if you have MSE you will also need to get MSDO to widen your maxilla proportionally.

If any of you are desperate to get MSE, consider getting rhinoplasty and MSDO to accompany it, otherwise it will make you an even bigger incel

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Chintuck22, Blkpill Godfather and 1 other person
Dont forget asymmetry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
also what about the fat gap inbetween ur 2 front teeth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Vain786, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 1 other person
Okay you may be wondering right now "why shouldn't I get MSE? Won't it widen my maxilla and give me wider mouth? Yes while it's true that it does do both of those things there is a huge disadvantage to doing MSE, and that is that it widens your nose, look on any before and after MSE and you will see people go from having an optimal straight thin white nose to having a literal black nose, it's hideous, they literally lose 1 PSL from MSE, another thing to mention is that if you have MSE you will also need to get MSDO to widen your maxilla proportionally.

If any of you are desperate to get MSE, consider getting rhinoplasty and MSDO to accompany it, otherwise it will make you an even bigger incel
couldnt u just get rhino after?

loop force GIF

Atlanta Atl GIF by ZooATL
Safari Park Running GIF by San Diego Zoo
Rhino Rhinoceros GIF by BBC Earth
Environment Rhino GIF by Mic
loop taking GIF
Summer Sun GIF by Leeds Rhinos
Rhino Rhinoceros GIF by BBC Earth
Rhino GIF
excited tag GIF by Hey Duggee
The Ten Animation GIF by Augenblick Studios
rhino GIF

• JFL
Reactions: bronzeagepervert, RAMU KAKA, MSEinvestigator and 7 others
Segmental Lefort is the way to go

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Don't get MSE bro, narrow pallate mogs

Enhanced 17159 1423068265 32 1496265751

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, mvp2v1, RAMU KAKA and 10 others
idk prob not though since it literally widens the bone where your nose is, not to mention the fact that it just adds another surgery to the mix which is obviously a bad thing

idk prob not though since it literally widens the bone where your nose is, not to mention the fact that it just adds another surgery to the mix which is obviously a bad thing
damn, so its really over? huh

what alternatives are there for palatal expansion?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
Indeed my nose base widened a bit after very hard mewing, but also got better zygomatic arches.

@optimisticzoomer where's the funny part, so I can laugh too?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
I don't think I've ever seen a MSE before/after where the person got a wide nose.

That being said, the results I have seen are very underwhelming.

• +1
Reactions: greyrock45 and ChristianChad

Bro mse increases nose width?

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA