Why muscle tissue and money are both required

DarkTetrad

DarkTetrad

I am above law enforcement
One of the most important aspects of male life is to destroy the psyche of other men.

If you’re muscular but broke, other men cope and say you’re a low IQ thug.

If you’re rich but not muscular, other men think they can beat you in a fight and that they’re better than you for that reason.

You gotta pin them in both directions, by being bigger, leaner, and make more money. The nail in the coffin will always be having more success with women, but if you’re rich and muscular all doors to women for you are open (even being just one of those gives varying amounts of success depending on personality and environment).

They’ll still cope, but they’ll know it’s so outrageous they won’t ever make it public. And if you get into conflict, simply beat his ass when no one else is looking and cameras aren’t there.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, bloomercel, Crusile and 6 others
martials arts make u good fighter not bodybuilding

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, TITUS and Amexmaxx
martials arts make u good fighter not bodybuilding
I’m considering going into something like that just to get the credentials so I can tell people I “know how to fight”. Just another cope to destroy.

yep you need everything. height, money, status, muscles, good looks big dick, charisma . this is why andrew tate is so popular, because he's authentic unlike every other indian pajeet PUA. the only thing people can say about andrew tate is that he's bald, but that doesn't apply to his brother tristan.

images

Tristan tate is pretty much the ideal male. Its not a secret andrew says he is the womanizer of duo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, berlin.1969, Sleeper and 4 others
you can mog someone in every aspect and theyll still use mental gymnastics to say theyre better than you since almost everyones a narcy faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
yep you need everything. height, money, status, muscles, good looks big dick, charisma . this is why andrew tate is so popular, because he's authentic unlike every other indian pajeet PUA. the only thing people can say about andrew tate is that he's bald, but that doesn't apply to his brother tristan.

images

Tristan tate is pretty much the ideal male. Its not a secret andrew says he is the womanizer of duo.
tristan tate is a small chin faggot

• JFL
Reactions: callisto
you can mog someone in every aspect and theyll still use mental gymnastics to say theyre better than you since almost everyones a narcy faggot
Yes but the more gymnastics they have to go through the greater the strain on their mental health.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, bloomercel, berlin.1969 and 1 other person
I am currently trying to make the everything mog my life's work. I am educationmaxxed and careermaxxing along with hardmaxxing and softmaxxing.

Let me tell you it's hard as fuck balancing all these things. Making money takes a lot of time and effort. Working out takes a lot of time and effort. Surgery is time consuming and debilitating. All together it's really rough.

All the people at my work are utter normies with no interest in looksmaxxing. All they do is work their asses off so it's hard to compete with that while working out religiously, planning surgeries, etc etc etc.

Likewise, most of the jacked guys in the gym probably aren't making a lot of money since they always seem to be there when I go lol.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
lmao prime example of what op was talking about:

tristan mogs you to shit retard, keep coping

Your attempt at ruining my psyche, which I appreciate you holding true to the topic of this thread, was a failure because I don’t watch Andrew Tate and I’ve never even heard of his brother.

Im already limited on time and watching rich men mog me is stupid. Rather focus on improving my situation before entering the battlefield.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
If you were bullied as a kid just say that

Your attempt at ruining my psyche, which I appreciate you holding true to the topic of this thread, was a failure because I don’t watch Andrew Tate and I’ve never even heard of his brother.

Im already limited on time and watching rich men mog me is stupid. Rather focus on improving my situation before entering the battlefield.
you read my post wrong mate

i was agreeing with you, not attacking you

Last edited:
I am currently trying to make the everything mog my life's work. I am educationmaxxed and careermaxxing along with hardmaxxing and softmaxxing.

Let me tell you it's hard as fuck balancing all these things. Making money takes a lot of time and effort. Working out takes a lot of time and effort. Surgery is time consuming and debilitating. All together it's really rough.

All the people at my work are utter normies with no interest in looksmaxxing. All they do is work their asses off so it's hard to compete with that while working out religiously, planning surgeries, etc etc etc.

Likewise, most of the jacked guys in the gym probably aren't making a lot of money since they always seem to be there when I go lol.
Very legit. Everything maxxing is the hardest thing to do. I don’t know how extensive your everything maxxing is. But I just focus on a combination of stufff

Gym and PEDmaxxing
programming maxxing
Careermaxxing
Moneymaxxing
Mechanicsmaxxing

I think that should be good enough, and that’s not mentioning the philosophy and psychology, and science maxxing, but that’s more so for hobby and my own growth.

Youll find yourself having to sacrifice, like stop going to gym to focus on career and then once career starts you can balance both. You can be a master of all trades but you have to drop everything you’re doing to master a trade, once mastered you can either add another trade or maintain all your mastered arts. People are subconsciously aware of this and that’s why they don’t leave or change fields very often.

• +1
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus
you read my post wrong mate

i was agreeing with you, not attacking you
I guess Tristan mogs you to shit was to the other guy then cuz that’s an attack LOL. Your first post was agreeing with me and I’d take it a step further and say everyone is a narcy and not just almost.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
this is so fucking true.
Good thread

Lol okay sure thing
You’re gonna be one those guys aren’t you? Posting 5 word replies that have no meaning.

I guess Tristan mogs you to shit was to the other guy then cuz that’s an attack LOL. Your first post was agreeing with me and I’d take it a step further and say everyone is a narcy and not just almost.
yeah thats what it was

just found it comical as fuck how some typical looksmax narcy hops in claiming he mogs a 6'4 millionaire based on a single flaw, immediately proving the point of your thread

haven’t seen you in a while, how’s life?

yeah thats what it was

just found it comical as fuck how some typical looksmax narcy hops in claiming he mogs a 6'4 millionaire based on a single flaw, immediately proving the point of your thread
i said id mog him if we had the same amout of money

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and SexuallyAbusive

images

Tristan tate is pretty much the ideal male. It’s not a secret andrew says he is the womanizer of duo.
1) they’re not authentic
2) they juice
3) they make money off telling incels they’re inadequate

except you wouldnt
It depends on his genetics but having the same amount of money would pretty much make you the same if you were both millionaires. The looks at that point would just be to be sexually attractive to women.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back