Why '@MVP' is Right About the Impossibility of Wealth Accumulation

Spiritualcell

Spiritualcell

Very spiritual
In a world driven by the relentless pursuit of wealth, I've come across a perspective that challenges the very foundation of our collective belief in wealth accumulation. This perspective has been consistently presented by one of our own, @_MVP_ , whose posts have not only been thought-provoking but also eye-opening in many ways.

A Realization

Recently, I encountered a scenario that made me reflect deeply on @_MVP_ 's assertions. A close friend, despite being highly educated and skilled, struggled to find a job that paid more than minimum wage. This situation made me question the societal narrative of hard work leading to financial success. It dawned on me that @_MVP_ might be onto something profound – perhaps, the concept of making money is an elusive ideal, far removed from the reality of most people.

The Thesis: The Illusion of Wealth Creation

1. The Economic System's Inherent Flaws: At its core, our economic system is designed to benefit a select few while keeping the majority in a state of perpetual striving. The idea of social mobility and financial success is often dangled like a carrot, yet remains out of reach for most.
  2. The Myth of Meritocracy: We are often sold the narrative of meritocracy, where hard work and talent supposedly lead to financial success. However, this disregards the systemic barriers that prevent the vast majority from advancing, irrespective of their efforts or abilities.
  3. The Oversaturation of Markets: In today's world, almost every market is oversaturated. This saturation creates an environment where even the most innovative and hardworking individuals find it challenging to carve out a financially rewarding niche.
  4. The Psychological Trap of Consumerism: Consumerism perpetuates a cycle of continuous spending, where individuals are trapped in a cycle of earning and spending, with the illusion of wealth creation. In reality, this cycle often leads to debt and financial instability, rather than wealth accumulation.
Conclusion: Embracing a New Perspective

In light of these insights, I find myself aligning with @_MVP_ 's view. The notion of making money as a pathway to financial freedom and success appears to be a deeply flawed and almost unattainable goal for the majority. This realization isn't a call to inaction but an invitation to rethink our approach to wealth and success in a system that seems inherently rigged against many.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Deleted member 16275, St.TikTokcel and 9 others
I mean there is a reason why only 1% of Humans Worldwide are millionaires. Look it Up.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence, Psychophilly, Spiritualcell and 1 other person
Also by focusing on making Money Being Impossible, your brain automatically Tries to disprove that hypothesis, only to realize the validity of the Notion cannot be falsified. I hereby established a LEGIT theory, Like the No arbitrage and efficient Market Hypotheses.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and Spiritualcell
@OP you did a good Job, but this theory goes even much deeper than that... You need to Go down the rabbit hole. I mean i could write a 1k Page book about it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, romanstock, Abhorrence and 3 others
@OP you did a good Job, but this theory goes even much deeper than that... You need to Go down the rabbit hole. I mean i could write a 1k Page book about it.
Do it.

Up

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
People make fun of MVP and call him schizo but he is unironically right about everything, and his mindset actually improved my life

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Abhorrence and _MVP_
tell me one thing @_MVP_ was wrong about
you cant

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
hard work leading to financial success
It's pretty obvious that's a bluepill statement. At best, hard work in certain areas/certain ways may be rewarding. Simple bruteforce approach of trying everything or extensive growth (doing same but more and more) will burn you out.
Also, business is often recommended as the way out, but when doing your own business, you are facing an unfair competition (how much it's unfair depends on sphere).
You are also competing with people who already have capital and connections, influence.
As a small business owner, you are under constant pressure and treat by bigger business, like individual farmers are under treat by agricultural corporations.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: _MVP_ and Spiritualcell
It's pretty obvious that's a bluepill statement. At best, hard work in certain areas/certain ways may be rewarding. Simple bruteforce approach of trying everything or extensive growth (doing same but more and more) will burn you out.
Also, business is often recommended as the way out, but when doing your own business, you are facing an unfair competition (how much it's unfair depends on sphere).
You are also competing with people who already have capital and connections, influence.
As a small business owner, you are under constant pressure and treat by bigger business, like individual farmers are under treat by agricultural corporations.
Wait are you talking to me? I don't remember writing this thread.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Go NEET.

• Woah
Good post.

In a world driven by the relentless pursuit of wealth, I've come across a perspective that challenges the very foundation of our collective belief in wealth accumulation. This perspective has been consistently presented by one of our own, @_MVP_ , whose posts have not only been thought-provoking but also eye-opening in many ways.

A Realization

Recently, I encountered a scenario that made me reflect deeply on @_MVP_ 's assertions. A close friend, despite being highly educated and skilled, struggled to find a job that paid more than minimum wage. This situation made me question the societal narrative of hard work leading to financial success. It dawned on me that @_MVP_ might be onto something profound – perhaps, the concept of making money is an elusive ideal, far removed from the reality of most people.

The Thesis: The Illusion of Wealth Creation

1. The Economic System's Inherent Flaws: At its core, our economic system is designed to benefit a select few while keeping the majority in a state of perpetual striving. The idea of social mobility and financial success is often dangled like a carrot, yet remains out of reach for most.
  2. The Myth of Meritocracy: We are often sold the narrative of meritocracy, where hard work and talent supposedly lead to financial success. However, this disregards the systemic barriers that prevent the vast majority from advancing, irrespective of their efforts or abilities.
  3. The Oversaturation of Markets: In today's world, almost every market is oversaturated. This saturation creates an environment where even the most innovative and hardworking individuals find it challenging to carve out a financially rewarding niche.
  4. The Psychological Trap of Consumerism: Consumerism perpetuates a cycle of continuous spending, where individuals are trapped in a cycle of earning and spending, with the illusion of wealth creation. In reality, this cycle often leads to debt and financial instability, rather than wealth accumulation.
Conclusion: Embracing a New Perspective

In light of these insights, I find myself aligning with @_MVP_ 's view. The notion of making money as a pathway to financial freedom and success appears to be a deeply flawed and almost unattainable goal for the majority. This realization isn't a call to inaction but an invitation to rethink our approach to wealth and success in a system that seems inherently rigged against many.
Users on this site really never read a book in their lifes

• +1