Why neurodivergent world isn’t stupid nor is it pathetic

lunin7

lunin7

💉
Neurotypicals world is falling apart. Why you guys think things are getting worse? Because it’s all neurotypical. The neurodivergent world doesn’t offer the same solutions or options, no, we offer creative solutions and experiments to life in itself

As an autistic individual many people who were admittedly smarter than me failed to accept my ideas, but once it was too late turns out my ideas were correct, why? Because I thought outside the box.

That’s how scientists come up with solutions to problems, so not only does neurodivergent thinking help you guys find solutions, it also helps keep a stable society. Because neurodivergents learn that kindness is key naturally and not out of forcefulness

We neurodivergents aren’t nice out of obligation but rather a natural instinct due to our genetics, not all of us but most of us especially autists.

So this is why we need neurodivergents to spread.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4, Tabula Rasa and ElTruecel
Based

• Love it
Reactions: lunin7
Do you think neurodivergents exist based on genetics, or can they come about through other factors?

• +1
Do you think neurodivergents exist based on genetics, or can they come about through other factors?
i believe it can be caused by both factors but genetics is the most prevalent one. There’s lots of families from the 1930s that inter bred just for the sake of reproducing and this probably led to increase in autistic children

My family has a cousin and another cousin that inbred with each other and they had like 6 fucked up kids

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Btw I made this thread to respond to @kwacker777 about why it sounds stupid for neurodivergent to spread and why I disagree to that argument

• +1
Btw I made this thread to respond to @kwacker777 about why it sounds stupid for neurodivergent to spread and why I disagree to that argument
What are you responding to

• +1
  • Love it
What are you responding to
You said it in another thread that it sounds ridiculous for non nt to rule da land which that’s not true

In fact it’s a benefit to society and it doesn’t mean the extinction of nts either we just want y’all to hand the keys to non nt

• +1
I ain't reading all that

• So Sad