Why on earth did snapchat MTB just block me after i send such an amazing mirror photo?

whey123456

whey123456

no longer blackpilled
Im so confused, this picture was CRAZY good, i was probably a solid Chadlite, i also made myself look super tall with the angle

she was adament about me sending her a picture and then she blocked me instantly after opening

this is very confusing, im not even upset bc i know i looked good in it

Thoughts? was she trying to destroy my intact ego?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Xangsane
idc but I reported your off topic garbage :feelsokman:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thebatman, IAMNOTANINCEL, Chintuck22 and 3 others
show the photo you sent

• JFL
Reactions: whey123456
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lassebasse, Jamaldickjavontus, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
Im so confused, this picture was CRAZY good, i was probably a solid Chadlite, i also made myself look super tall with the angle

she was adament about me sending her a picture and then she blocked me instantly after opening

she was texting me every hour until she asked me to send her pic then she ghosted me for few days then been texting me again. I have been postponing her for a month now waiting for my contact lenses.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Because you look like a faggot if you try too hard to "look good" in pics for girls, it has to appear natural/look "unpolished."

Plus girls are mostly all mentally ill now (especially under 25), so you don't even have to take it 100% personally....

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, shogrim, IanIachimoe2491 and 2 others
she was texting me every hour until she asked me to send her pic then she ghosted me for few days then been texting me again. I have been postponing her for a month now waiting for my contact lenses.
im just so confused, this picture was excellent i looked like a 6'3 (frauding on tip tos) chadlite, AND SHE BLOCKED ME

• So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Because you look like a faggot if you try to hard to "look good" in pics for girls, it has to appear natural/look "unpolished."

Plus girls are mostly all mentally ill now (especially under 25), so you don't even have to take it 100% personally....

I didnt, i dont think, idk it was good lighting

im just so confused, this picture was excellent i looked like a 6'3 (frauding on tip tos) chadlite, AND SHE BLOCKED ME
snapchat one bad pic = game over tbh

whats her looks rating??

whats her looks rating??
Big tits MTB

it wasnt even a bad pic tho i dont understand, maybe its bcs i didnt call her pretty when she sent a pic

• +1

whats her looks rating??
So disapointed bro i was looking forward to opening her slutty big tit snaps when i needed a quick dopamine hit

• +1
So disapointed bro i was looking forward to opening her slutty big tit snaps when i needed a quick dopamine hit
brutal relatable

I somehow bounced back, dunno if she just put me into orbitor zone now since she still kinda invites me to her place.

I didnt, i dont think, idk it was good lighting

Then probably a fluke, so wouldn't dwell on it because it's then likely nothing you did wrong

You can't expect solid reasoning or consistency when dealing with most girls anyways, especially degenerate Snapchat whores of all.

brutal relatable

I somehow bounced back, dunno if she just put me into orbitor zone now since she still kinda invites me to her place.
Whats your take?

did she seriously find me unattractive? (assuming im objectively weak Chadlite frauding tall af)

Then probably a fluke, so wouldn't dwell on it because it's then likely nothing you did wrong

You can't expect solid reasoning or consistency when dealing with most girls anyways, especially degenerate Snapchat whores of all.
Whats your take?

did she seriously find me unattractive? (assuming im objectively weak Chadlite frauding tall af)
it's prob his looks, gave her icks

hard to swallow

but we judges women the same

maybe she expected him to have dif vibes or coloring

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Crayola CØck
She wanted a BBC and you weren't a candidate

• JFL
Reactions: lassebasse and Crayola CØck

Your not the chad you claim to be
If a girl instantly blocks u after you send you her face
The odds are your sub human

Your not the chad you claim to be
If a girl instantly blocks u after you send you her face
The odds are your sub human
No, even if i was MTN this wouldnt happen, i was also frauding tall af

Im convinced it was an insecurity thing on her part

No, even if i was MTN this wouldnt happen, i was also frauding tall af

Im convinced it was an insecurity thing on her part
if anything she would even be more eager if u r good looking in her eyes how she painted

if anything she would even be more eager if u r good looking in her eyes how she painted
Her snap score was 400k, she probably had multiple Chadlites added

she probably wanted some kind of low iq low inhib rubgy or football player

• Woah
Her snap score was 400k, she probably had multiple Chadlites added

she probably wanted some kind of low iq low inhib rubgy or football player
I check her snap score it rarely increases after she stopped chat with me

maybe she snap her friends, I check on the map she goes to the mall and hair salon.

I check her snap score it rarely increases after she stopped chat with me

maybe she snap her friends, I check on the map she goes to the mall and hair salon.
Whats your final take?

i probably looked how she expected i would look, i send half face snaps and she started trying to flirt

i sent mirror pic and instantly BLOCKED, she didnt even take time to examine

it felt like bait, like she was luring me in so she could try and kill my ego

Is this cope?

• Hmm...

PM the pic

• +1
Whats your final take?

i probably looked how she expected i would look, i send half face snaps and she started trying to flirt

i sent mirror pic and instantly BLOCKED, she didnt even take time to examine

it felt like bait, like she was luring me in so she could try and kill my ego

Is this cope?
@andy9432 @Iasacrko

What do you think then?

for me I think she visualize you different then you how looks and the vibes u give.

Its ez for me to imitiate the vibes I am expected bc I am Asian

probably squinting and cheekbiting like a retard

• +1
Reactions: whey123456

True, these whores rot so fucking hard

They romanticise it to, they think they are so sexy and cute staying in bed all day ROTTING, they crave cheap dopamine 10x more then men

I swear my dad comes up in my face tryna make me go for a run or some shit if I ain’t left my room all day

Meanwhile my sister just ROTS on her phone being useless and no one says shit

almost as delusional as avg roastie

Because women are retarded bipolar pieces of shit who will be interested in a guy and then suddenly a switch flips in their brain telling them nah not interested and they ghost

• +1
Reactions: shogrim
quite feminine how your crying on a forum over some random hoe that blocked you

quite feminine how your crying on a forum over some random hoe that blocked you
Dont talk to me you fucking gook, almost everything i say on here is semi satire, you fucking femboy

brb using imagination since no pics