Why over 80% of males are INCEL

Martyros

Martyros

JB Lover
This is a hidden LifeFuel whitepill that not many notice about inceldom, that it's actually the majority of males who are incel and therefore it's not weird at all!

The reason for this is very simple, it's because both ideally and realistically, only VIRGIN, JB ARYAN FOIDS who are at minimum 8/10 PSL count as ascension.

All other foids are SUBHUMANS who only count as cope, nothing else.
There is for example no difference between me dating a gook foid and playing video games. Both of these are a cope to deal with the fact that I can't be with an aryan, virgin 8/10+ jb teen.

I see tons of men outside going out with nigger foids, curry foids, rice foids and spic foids. And I have FINALLY found the truth about these guys, the truth is that they're no different from us basement dwelling incels, the only difference is that they're willing to lower their standards and humilliating themselves by having relationships with subhuman, non-aryan foids in order to cope with not having perfect, aryan, jb teen gf's. While incels like me prefer to just rot and play video games rather than waste time on a non-aryan, non-virgin foid. But at the end of the day, we're both incels coping in our own way.

And if you think I'm coping by saying all of this, then ask yourself this; Imagine that a super-sexy, super-coomfuel aryan jb teen is suddenly sending ioi's to some incel who is dating some gook foid. You really think that he wouldn't jump at the chance of ascending with her? You really think he would stay with the ugly gook and ignore the super-sexy aryan teen? If you really think so then YOU'RE the one who's COPING.

Any reasonable, sane man would dump his subhuman foid gf in favour of a sexy aryan, virgin, teen gf. Which proves that relationships with non-aryan foids are just an incel cope and not ascension.
AeMX5Q5 700b

ARYAN VIRGIN JB STACY or LDAR!!!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, Repentsinner, thereallegend and 5 others
dnr 80% of males are autists

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26535, Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 24712
00267A9B 1452 420E 9A35 D74C9954BD03

Best looking foid I’ve ever laid eyes on.

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, copefuel and Martyros
I'm an incel then but at least I get to bang some sub 5s :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Bvnny., Marsik and poopoohead
I'm an incel then but at least I get to bang some sub 5s :feelshehe:
Good for you. Just remember that it's ultimately just another cope and that only an aryan jb could fill the void in one's heart.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: copefuel and Deleted member 24278
Good for you. Just remember that it's ultimately just another cope and that only an aryan jb could fill the void in one's heart.
Why don't you lower your standards and join us low standard cels ?

you're probably some old indian that's the worst part

• +1
Reactions: Luxury and sub5inchcel
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
Why don't you lower your standards and join us low standard cels ?
I wish I could, bro, I really do.. 😢
Maybe then I would finally be happy.

But I can't do it! My heart is for ARYANS ONLY.
And for that, I will be miserable forever...

• So Sad
I wish I could, bro, I really do.. 😢
Maybe then I would finally be happy.

But I can't do it! My heart is for ARYANS ONLY.
And for that, I will be miserable forever...
Just go on nofap and every female will be Stacy like in your eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
What her age
I have no idea.

She looks to be between 15-18 in that pic.

Right now she's just some 20-something granny tho. Her prime is over.

Doesn't stop me from cooming to her teen pics tho.

Her name is Cassidy Barnette btw. A beautiful jb indeed.

• JFL
Reactions: Jigen
This is a hidden LifeFuel whitepill that not many notice about inceldom, that it's actually the majority of males who are incel and therefore it's not weird at all!

The reason for this is very simple, it's because both ideally and realistically, only VIRGIN, JB ARYAN FOIDS who are at minimum 8/10 PSL count as ascension.

All other foids are SUBHUMANS who only count as cope, nothing else.
There is for example no difference between me dating a gook foid and playing video games. Both of these are a cope to deal with the fact that I can't be with an aryan, virgin 8/10+ jb teen.

I see tons of men outside going out with nigger foids, curry foids, rice foids and spic foids. And I have FINALLY found the truth about these guys, the truth is that they're no different from us basement dwelling incels, the only difference is that they're willing to lower their standards and humilliating themselves by having relationships with subhuman, non-aryan foids in order to cope with not having perfect, aryan, jb teen gf's. While incels like me prefer to just rot and play video games rather than waste time on a non-aryan, non-virgin foid. But at the end of the day, we're both incels coping in our own way.

And if you think I'm coping by saying all of this, then ask yourself this; Imagine that a super-sexy, super-coomfuel aryan jb teen is suddenly sending ioi's to some incel who is dating some gook foid. You really think that he wouldn't jump at the chance of ascending with her? You really think he would stay with the ugly gook and ignore the super-sexy aryan teen? If you really think so then YOU'RE the one who's COPING.

Any reasonable, sane man would dump his subhuman foid gf in favour of a sexy aryan, virgin, teen gf. Which proves that relationships with non-aryan foids are just an incel cope and not ascension.
View attachment 2096681
ARYAN VIRGIN JB STACY or LDAR!!!
Ldar is law

98% sure that you are a curry

@Exterminator

This was her at peak prime jb.
Bb60b3f490423f07dde75fd29d119eb6
1e5479a5d9d49e0d036870a4d653e3f7

Now she's a 20-something year old granny.
Still fogs 99% of foids tho.
M 5f24545743895f8a96948d3e
M 60268a0c31a06caa32261672

• Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles and Jigen
My sig mogs

• Ugh..
Reactions: Martyros
No it’s because you low testosterone you moron. If you have high levels of test you naturally fund very simple traits ultra attractive. For example wide hips, narrow shoulders, small waist, curly hair and in her 20’s, normal weight,is all I need to find a female very attractive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jigen, Sprinkles and the BULL
No it’s because you low testosterone you moron. If you have high levels of test you naturally fund very simple traits ultra attractive. For example wide hips, narrow shoulders, small waist, curly hair and in her 20’s, normal weight,is all I need to find a female very attractive
If having high-T makes me attracted to subhuman foids then I rather stay low-T.

• JFL
What makes them subhuman?
The fact that they're non-aryan, non-virgin and non-jb.

Elaboration: Aryans are the most mogger race and therefore my gf needs to be aryan so that I can make other dudes seethe with envy that I have an aryan gf and they don't. It would also make me feel proud of myself and accomplished that I managed to get a white, blonde blue-eyed aryan foid.

Elaboration 2: Virginity is as important as aryan ancestry. If my gf was aryan but not a virgin, then that would make me a cuck for settling with a foid who has been fucked by someone else, and it's better to stay an incel or rope than be a cuckhold who kisses the same mouth that has received the coom of other men. Therefore it's not enough that my gf is aryan, she also needs to be virgin, otherwise she's subhuman trash.

Elaboration 3: She needs to be jb, simply because jb's are objectively the most sexiest of all foids in their age range. Peak collagen, peak fertility, peak cuteness, peak EVERYTHING. Past jb, a foid is a subhuman granny, simple as that.

Therefore, aryan, virgin jb or LDAR!

• JFL
Reactions: Klabold and Deleted member 24278
shut the fuck up hindu

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
The fact that they're non-aryan, non-virgin and non-jb.

Elaboration: Aryans are the most mogger race and therefore my gf needs to be aryan so that I can make other dudes seethe with envy that I have an aryan gf and they don't. It would also make me feel proud of myself and accomplished that I managed to get a white, blonde blue-eyed aryan foid.

Elaboration 2: Virginity is as important as aryan ancestry. If my gf was aryan but not a virgin, then that would make me a cuck for settling with a foid who has been fucked by someone else, and it's better to stay an incel or rope than be a cuckhold who kisses the same mouth that has received the coom of other men. Therefore it's not enough that my gf is aryan, she also needs to be virgin, otherwise she's subhuman trash.

Elaboration 3: She needs to be jb, simply because jb's are objectively the most sexiest of all foids in their age range. Peak collagen, peak fertility, peak cuteness, peak EVERYTHING. Past jb, a foid is a subhuman granny, simple as that.

Therefore, aryan, virgin jb or LDAR!
No One gives a fuck only indians value colored eyes blonde hair over looks

No One gives a fuck only indians value colored eyes blonde hair over looks
Muh "only Indians do this and that and blablabla"

STFU FAGGOT SOYBOY CUCKHOLD.

Blonde blue-eyed 8/10 foids fog all other foids to oblivion, it's not even a competition.

Ask ANY FUCKING MAN in the world who are the sexiest foids in the world and 9/10 they will say it's aryan foids. Calling me a curry doesn't change the fact that aryan foids are objectively superior.

KEEP COPING MORE NIGGER

Muh "only Indians do this and that and blablabla"

STFU FAGGOT SOYBOY CUCKHOLD.

Blonde blue-eyed 8/10 foids fog all other foids to oblivion, it's not even a competition.

Ask ANY FUCKING MAN in the world who are the sexiest foids in the world and 9/10 they will say it's aryan foids. Calling me a curry doesn't change the fact that aryan foids are objectively superior.

KEEP COPING MORE NIGGER
So you wouldn't Madison beer because she's dark colored? Who the fuck even cares about coloring irl you cannot even "perceive" It as bone structure overshadows everything. Only White skin matters

I cope by getting with sub 5s or older women, my testosterone is too high that I need to touch a woman no matter her looks level, as long as she's not a 300 lbs/100kg landwhale I'm good

• JFL
Reactions: Jigen and the BULL