Why penis head is shaped like a mushroom

autistic_tendencies

autistic_tendencies

Charisma Charm and Personality
There is theoretical and empirical evidence consistent with the hypothesis that the head of the human penis is mushroom-shaped to facilitate displacement of a recent ejaculate deposited by a rival male,” says Shackelford, who has also conducted research in this

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Debetro, Deleted member 32486 and 1 other person
3 years with no sex

It's right.

It’s over for bell-shaped dickheads.

There is theoretical and empirical evidence consistent with the hypothesis that the head of the human penis is mushroom-shaped to facilitate displacement of a recent ejaculate deposited by a rival male,” says Shackelford, who has also conducted research in this
Human dick is horse dick but smaller

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Because women favor mushrooms above all edibles.

The vagina resembles chopped meat because men favor chopped meat. Mmm. I'm hungry.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, 5'7 zoomer, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
Because women favor mushrooms above all edibles.

The vagina resembles chopped meat because men favor chopped meat. Mmm. I'm hungry.
You answered basically half of @Vermilioncore threads

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
You answered basically half of @Vermilioncore threads
Chopped roast beef with tomato sauce, thus a pussy having a period, mmm. What more could a man ask for, right? I think that's hot as fuck a vagina dripping its menstrual cycle all over my hairy chest. Ah, yes, drip, drip, drip away. Or even better, a heavy gush. Mmm. The life!