Why so many fat girls dressed in anime shit?

L

Lefty Rankin

Kraken
Went to the biggest mall in the Midwest yesterday and noticed something strange. Haven't been in the US out and about to these types of places for about 13 years or so. Anyways, I saw so many disgustingly fat cellulite ridden white girls decked out in Japanese anime type outfits. I could understand if they were there promoting shops, not really actually, but all of these girls were either just shopping alone or with extremely nerdy white dudes. Simps?

Walking behind them made me want to puke. Always wearing the tiniest skirts that they got no business wearing whatsoever.

Why do they do this? Just get up and dress in anime garb then go shopping by themselves?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, vermillioncorefan, yen and 3 others
Fat people fat pride in the US

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, PseduoAryan, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
@BigJimsWornOutTires
@Bentley

Fat people fat pride in the US
I don't think so. Fat pride could be applied to any class of person in the US. Anyone from the types of degenerate girls I'm talking about to Nick Minaj or Oprah Winfrey. I'm talking about the anime shit. What's with that?

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I don't think so. Fat pride could be applied to any class of person in the US. Anyone from the types of degenerate girls I'm talking about to Nick Minaj or Oprah Winfrey. I'm talking about the anime shit. What's with that?
Anime is just popular with girls here in Germany also

But in the us women have this thing where they wanna do everything to get as much attention as possible so they are loud dress up like anime characters etc

Especially fat women who don’t get much attention

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Lefty Rankin
Anime is just popular with girls here in Germany also

But in the us women have this thing where they wanna do everything to get as much attention as possible so they are loud dress up like anime characters etc

Especially fat women who don’t get much attention
I'm thinking that might be it. Getting attention from nerds.

It's funny man that you say anime is popular now in Germany. When I was in highschool in the early 2000's only the biggest losers were open about loving anime.

• +1
Reactions: Jarate, BeanletMogger, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
I'm thinking that might be it. Getting attention from nerds.

It's funny man that you say anime is popular now in Germany. When I was in highschool in the early 2000's only the biggest losers were open about loving anime.
It’s getting there tbh but even now most anime girls won’t cosplay in public since it will make them be seen as a loser

I don’t think Germany has the thing America has where basically anything a woman does is automatically empowering and right at least not yet :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
fat cellulite ridden white girls decked out in Japanese anime type outfits

wearing the tiniest skirts that they got no business wearing whatsoever.
jerk off ed edd and eddy GIF

• +1
Many LGBT+ folks and BLM supporters are addicted to those cartoons and its products. Younger women with weight issues also want to rebel like the skinny blondes decked with tramp stamps. Woke cesspools like Reddit and Facebook, feed one another's sickness with likes and Karma. They brainwash each other to believe "This is what the cool kids do." The chubby girls taught themselves to hate guys. So they're lesbians. They want to attract other dykes of their likeness or settle for creepy pedo-looking guys known to wear Taylor Swift attire and carry Pokemon likeness backpacks.

• JFL
Reactions: Brian Peppers
alot go to any anime convention and you will see alot

• +1
alot go to any anime convention and you will see alot
The Comic-Cons are cool. I've been to a few. I usually carry a bottle of liquor in a backpack or bundles of miniature bottles in my pockets. At one convention, after chugging two minis in the bathroom, I stood against a column buzzed as shit watching the actor who played Q on STNG and the actor who played Walter from Fringe (he also played a villain in a Ghostbusters installment). I examined both of them and saw the oddity they both shared. Homosexuals. Ugh. It broke my heart. I had no idea except the Q feller, I kind of knew but didn't want to believe it. Then there was PeeWee, Paul, alone to himself. All three actors had very few fans wanting autographs. As I watched Q giggle at Walter and playfully knock him in his stomach and wink, something felt off. I felt someone was watching me. I looked over to PeeWee's section and the guy was staring at me ... smiling. It was at that moment I realized all actors in Hollywood are faggots.

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
Went to the biggest mall in the Midwest yesterday and noticed something strange. Haven't been in the US out and about to these types of places for about 13 years or so. Anyways, I saw so many disgustingly fat cellulite ridden white girls decked out in Japanese anime type outfits. I could understand if they were there promoting shops, not really actually, but all of these girls were either just shopping alone or with extremely nerdy white dudes. Simps?

Walking behind them made me want to puke. Always wearing the tiniest skirts that they got no business wearing whatsoever.

Why do they do this? Just get up and dress in anime garb then go shopping by themselves?
because its the usa. no one watches anime in my country especially not girls

• +1
Idk

• +1

Are they fat cos they like anime? Or like anime cos they are fat

• Woah
Built for BBC

While anime is mainstream, the ones that are more hardcore about it, whether males or females, tend to be ugly types that don't really care about their shape and dressing well.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Lefty Rankin and yeeyeeslayer
. When I was in highschool in the early 2000's only the biggest losers were open about loving anime.
not the case anymore, this perception of anime is outdated and doesn't hold up today, nowadays most normies have watched at least some anime

• +1
not the case anymore, this perception of anime is outdated and doesn't hold up today, nowadays most normies have watched at least some anime
Cartoons. Anime will always be cartoons. You can call it BooWooMoo or Reality Scenes, it will always be cartoons. And for adults to invest their interests in cartoons, the pedophile meter is peaking in the red zone.

• +1