Why surgeons dont offer free revision if they botch?

Tai Lung

Tai Lung

Thats so retarded and goverment should do something about it

Who's gonna judge what's a botch and what isn't?

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin, Mosh12 and Tai Lung
Who's gonna judge what's a botch and what isn't?
Terry Bijaw Surgery

100% isnt botch
@BrahminBoss

• JFL
Reactions: coisbhai, BrahminBoss and Tai Lung
Thats so retarded and goverment should do something about it
It may be botched in your eyes but that’s what you told the surgeon to do. Unless he created functional issues or went out of his way to destroy your face then it’s fair game.

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12
What did this nigga even do philtrum lengthening?
Idk retarded nigger brained surgery obviously. You can tell in his eyes he dearly regrets it.

Why did he even turn up to the after photoshoot? A real nigga woulda castrated the surgeon.

• +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW and Mosh12
Idk retarded nigger brained surgery obviously. You can tell in his eyes he dearly regrets it.
Being african must be the top looksmin. Even indians or pakistanis are judged less. If you see an indian in a suit you think he is a businessman, if you see a black with a suit it must have passed down to him from his ancestor who took it from his master

• Woah
Reactions: ThomasJefferson
Most do

• Woah
Reactions: Mosh12
where? in usa?
Ramieri and Pagnoni said they would when I asked them, but they claimed they basically never botch. But it would still come down to their judgement if they 'botched' you. They won't give a free revision if your just some BDD retard, but conversely they might have massive egos and think a dog shit result isn't a botch.

Being african must be the top looksmin. Even indians or pakistanis are judged less. If you see an indian in a suit you think he is a businessman, if you see a black with a suit it must have passed down to him from his ancestor who took it from his master
Only west africans, east africans can look good since they got caucasoid skull and their noses aren't retarded.

Ramieri and Pagnoni said they would when I asked them, but they claimed they basically never botch
cope, there are lot of pagnoni patients who went to turkey for revision

Only west africans, east africans can look good since they got caucasoid skull.
Main problem is the skin tone, that’s why you see so many light skinned niggas on tiktok

cope, there are lot of pagnoni patients who went to turkey for revision
Proof? I only know of they guy that posted on this forum who didn't even need bimax

Proof? I only know of they guy that posted on this forum who didn't even need bimax
read on reddit, no actual proof, but its not something people would larp about imo.

cos there is a risk of it being botched regardless of how good the surgeon is, unless your doing in some alleyway you usually have to sign shit first.

cos there is a risk of it being botched regardless of how good the surgeon is, unless your doing in some alleyway you usually have to sign shit first.
yes i know, but it sounds retarded that they give you bad results and dont fix them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back