Why synthetic Testosterone mogs natty

D

Deleted member 19798

Wearing gucci, drive bys and gang shit
Even at regular TRT doses synthetic test mogs. This is because it remains constant in ur bloodstream and isn’t dependant on sleep quality and what u ate. Obviously those will still be important for gains, but they won’t tank ur natty T levels if one of them goes wrong (example being random insomnia occurring and u not getting good sleep for a night). Anyway point is, being natty is a joke in 2023

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, smoothsexy, Schönling and 4 others
This is water lol

This is water lol
I know it may be the purest form of H2O to some, but to others it’s a combination of hydrogen and oxygen that does not represent water

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bugeye, IhateDentists, Jigen and 4 others
Injecting is unhealthy.
Your body isn't stupid and it knows.Its not healthy to completely shut off your endocrine system.
Only worth it if you're old and genuinely low t

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mfk, smoothsexy, hattrick and 5 others
Injecting is unhealthy.
Your body isn't stupid and it knows.Its not healthy to completely shut off your endocrine system.
Only worth it if you're old and genuinely low t
Stay low T then soycuck. As long as it’s natural and healthy, as the jewish man says

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IhateDentists, Jigen and 5.5psl
Stay low T then soycuck. As long as it’s natural and healthy, as the jewish man says
I've injected many times,and I never felt as good as when natty and living a healthy lifestyle so it's pointless

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bewusst and Deleted member 19798
i wanna have kids bro

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
If you are years on test idk how effective would hcg actually be, i haven't read studies about it tho, maybe it is, my natty testosterone was 440 ng/dl, if i don't fix it somehow i will consider injecting ngl

most people who inject continues doing for life, the benifits are too good to let go so just use HCG bro isn't good advice

Obviously it mogs but when you start you can’t stop pinning or it all goes away and that’s lame af

• +1
Reactions: mfk
If you are years on test idk how effective would hcg actually be, i haven't read studies about it tho, maybe it is, my natty testosterone was 440 ng/dl, if i don't fix it somehow i will consider injecting ngl
Holy fuck that’s subhuman tier. My lowest natty before I discovered looksmaxxing and ate mcdonalds every day was 650. Inject asap

I've injected many times,and I never felt as good as when natty and living a healthy lifestyle so it's pointless
Send us a picture of even 1 test vial of yours at the home
And if you really injected test ( which I highly doubt you did) which ester did you used , how much mg , how many weeks, how much muscle gains , strength before and after ??
Reply to this or I will assume you are larping

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
Also I am on test and I have never felt this good in my entire life
How can you even compare being natty with being enhanced
Peds mog the shit out of being natty in every way possible
You can never achieve a good physique while being natty unless Elite genetics
All those natty fags you see on insta reels are all on peds
What you can actually acheive natty if avg genes is highly over rated
Most you can achieve is just not look dyel in clothes that's it if you are natty

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, smoothsexy and Deleted member 19798
Holy fuck that’s subhuman tier. My lowest natty before I discovered looksmaxxing and ate mcdonalds every day was 650. Inject asap
I will go and get a complete hormonal test next month, its possible my vit d is subhuman tier cause i haven't been outside during the day for months. Also my folate and b12. I slept 4 hours before the test and took ritalin plus a benzo the night before the testing, ritalin is known to cuck testosterone to a degree as well. Also i became sick from a virus few hours after doing the blood test, and my WBC was high af on the test as well

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1
Send us a picture of even 1 test vial of yours at the home
And if you really injected test ( which I highly doubt you did) which ester did you used , how much mg , how many weeks, how much muscle gains , strength before and after ??
Reply to this or I will assume you are larping
I've done test e c and p Deca tren masteron anavar tbol dbol. I've done it all pretty much.
Plenty muscle gains but plenty of bloat.
I look best and youngest when natty and lean.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Also I am on test and I have never felt this good in my entire life
How can you even compare being natty with being enhanced
Peds mog the shit out of being natty in every way possible
You can never achieve a good physique while being natty unless Elite genetics
All those natty fags you see on insta reels are all on peds
What you can actually acheive natty if avg genes is highly over rated
Most you can achieve is just not look dyel in clothes that's it if you are natty
If you look dyel in a t-shirt it's because bideltoid isn't wide enough, bloated roid muscles won't help.

• +1
I've done test e c and p Deca tren masteron anavar tbol dbol. I've done it all pretty much.
Plenty muscle gains but plenty of bloat.
I look best and youngest when natty and lean.
After running so much of this especially tren and deca how tf were you able to restore natty test ?
No amount of HCG or nolvadex would help with 19nor's
You would have to blast and cruise

After running so much of this especially tren and deca how tf were you able to restore natty test ?
No amount of HCG or nolvadex would help with 19nor's
You would have to blast and cruise
Healthy diet, no fap, vitamin d, nolvadex and it always comes back

• JFL
Healthy diet, no fap, vitamin d, nolvadex and it always comes back
@callisto :lul: :lul: :lul:
Nigga does nofap and takes vitamin d to restart test production after blasting tren and deca

• JFL
Reactions: chawaje and callisto
Nigga does nofap and takes vitamin d to restart test production after blasting tren and deca
Its rare somebody can't restore natural test production after roids.Theres exceptions of course but majority recover

• Hmm...
Reactions: callisto
Its rare somebody can't restore natural test production after roids.Theres exceptions of course but majority recover
Tren rapes tf out of your hpta axis brah
My coach said that tren is for only those who wanna bnc for life
Also jfl at doing nofap during pct :lul: :lul:
You can restore natty test production after 1-2 cycles and that too when you stick with just test and throw in some orals but after that it never restore back to baseline

Tren rapes tf out of your hpta axis brah
My coach said that tren is for only those who wanna bnc for life
Also jfl at doing nofap during pct :lul: :lul:
You can restore natty test production after 1-2 cycles and that too when you stick with just test and throw in some orals but after that it never restore back to baseline
I go based off how I feel.
If after cycling I'm mega horny and wanna fuck and my balls are normal size then I guess my test is back to normal, and if it's not why does it matter aslong as I feel amazing?
No alcohol, no fap, healthy diet and exercise and I feel so horny it rivals how I felt at 14.

the nolva will suffice

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and SoundnVision
I'm sorry to hear your mom wasn't high T OP

• JFL
Reactions: Lucid and 5.5psl
  • JFL
I go based off how I feel.
If after cycling I'm mega horny and wanna fuck and my balls are normal size then I guess my test is back to normal, and if it's not why does it matter aslong as I feel amazing?
No alcohol, no fap, healthy diet and exercise and I feel so horny it rivals how I felt at 14.
Did you pct after coming off?

Should I get bimax or inject more test and primo

I’m actually low T but won’t get on cause test bloats you, I can get girls easily but have zero motivation to have sex at all, can’t get hard most times, however validation + looks mogs being horny + alone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ripcordgod1, SoundnVision and Moggable
Im sure the girls all carry testosterone level measuring kits :feelskek:

Should I get lefort 3 or inject test?

• +1
Natty High T(>1000ng/dl) brutally mogs any T cycle you can do.

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, gribsufer1 and SoundnVision
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje
I’m actually low T but won’t get on cause test bloats you, I can get girls easily but have zero motivation to have sex at all, can’t get hard most times, however validation + looks mogs being horny + alone
No fap, go out in the sun. Eat healthy and exercise

Lol I’m 1100 natty already I feel like a girl

Then something else than your testosterone levels are wrong. 1100 is insanely high natty level.

Also as always, no test for face.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
It’s not that impressive, considering I consume lots of eggs, butter and animal fats + sun max and take vitd3 supps at the same time.

Test is meant to grow ur face

Past a certain age its not gonna grow your face very dramatically