Why the actual fuck is there 14-16 year olds in these spaces

Xtra

Xtra

I saw multiple 14-16 year olds on this forum and on some "incel" server I even saw a 13 yr old wtf. Why the hell would you go on incel spaces when you are that young and when looks don't matter at all at that age. I'd do anything to be 13 or 14 again, I would mass approach and try to rebuild my social circle / work towards actually having an enjoyable social + sexual life instead of the depressing mess of an incel life I have now.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kanderior, RAMU KAKA, Orbeck of Vinheim and 10 others
15-16 year olds have always been in these type of spaces and forums. Anyone below 15 is an outlier pre tiktok invasión but I saw some 13-14 year olds on this site when I was lurking old threads. Most of them did roids as well though and I know one basically ascended cuz of them

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, fuxkdakikez, RAMU KAKA and 5 others
Ian 19 , but amazed how blackpilled this niggas are

Not true at all. Looks matter especially at that age, your entire fate is dictated by how tall and robust you were and how early you grew at that age. If you were a late puberty/short small rat your brain will never recover. That's also the time when heightmaxxing can actually work.

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, socialcel, iblamechico and 4 others
TikTok

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I saw multiple 14-16 year olds on this forum and on some "incel" server I even saw a 13 yr old wtf. Why the hell would you go on incel spaces when you are that young and when looks don't matter at all at that age. I'd do anything to be 13 or 14 again, I would mass approach and try to rebuild my social circle / work towards actually having an enjoyable social + sexual life instead of the depressing mess of an incel life I have now.
Its Beyond over for them if they joined before 18

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, butterworld and Lokki
This is only the beginning. The forum was stunned and shellshocked by CurlyHeadJames' transformation. But that's the first of many youngcels being corrupted and developing severe BDD thanks to the blackpill

We under 16 year olds are very easy to manipulate and make believe in basically anything if we just think its "cool". I used to think I was an incel at like 13 but I just hadn't realised I actually need to talk to people if i want them to talk to me

And puberty is also a time when your friends opinions matter more than anything else, so if a 13 year olds friend calls him ugly, he is going to think he is ugly and do anything to not be ugly anymore

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Other way around.

I’m 26 and browsed lookism/puahate in like 2014?/2015 when I was 16/17

So either you’re newbie or oldcel 40 year old claiming everyone here should be in their 40s

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
Other way around.

So either you’re newbie or oldcel 40 year old claiming everyone here should be in their 40s
How do u get to know about this forum, when I was 17, I discovered the blackpill and previously browsing braincels, after that switched to .is and then this one. Rotting here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itisoverboyos, Jeww and bloomercel
Not true at all. Looks matter especially at that age, your entire fate is dictated by how tall and robust you were and how early you grew at that age. If you were a late puberty/short small rat your brain will never recover. That's also the time when heightmaxxing can actually work.
JFL if you think looks matter at that age, they don’t at all that’s why I wish I could go back to then. Look at a grade of 14-15 year olds, you’ll see boys who look like mutants with short height and shit frames dating hot girls

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
Other way around.

No I’m early 20s, when I was using my 2022 account it felt like most people were early -mid 20s, now when I came back there’s a bunch of 14-15 year olds on the forum probably due to tiktok

I have been on incel forums and other shit since I was 13.

And now as i turned 18 a few days ago. I cans at that it is indeed over for me

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
How do u get to know about this forum, when I was 17, I discovered the blackpill and previously browsing braincels, after that switched to .is and then this one. Rotting here.
From the MISC

i joined at 14 too jfl, but the difference is i wasn’t a stupid kid that spammed mewing everywhere and did cringe shit

Times are changing

Honestly if I had known about the blackpill in 2015 I would've created an account on .net

this is so fucking retarded, looks are gonna matter in kindergarten next?

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Idk. All they do is add literally nothing and type “cope” and “dnrd” and spam shitty retarded memes

starting from 14 to 18, it's all looks, it's all genetics. maybe after puberty you can do something to improve but at this age, it's all looks

When I was 15 I was playing Roblox with no care in the world.

Because I’m neuro divergent, and will never find love