Why the fuck do are LTBs and ugly looking girls into me

maximuslaid

maximuslaid

Schizophrenia
Why cant i get any decent looking females? I got multiple ugly looking girls saying that they like me and want to be my gf. I dont like them at all, ugly women are so fucking repulsive. Why cant i get any decent looking girls? Am i destined to be with ugly females?

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, TheRagingBull, endlessummer and 1 other person
Girls dont exist, its all in your head

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Jeww, TheRagingBull and 6 others
Take what u can bro

• +1
Reactions: Spergi, Jeww, TheRagingBull and 2 others
Why cant i get any decent looking females? I got multiple ugly looking girls saying that they like me and want to be my gf. I dont like them at all, ugly women are so fucking repulsive. Why cant i get any decent looking girls? Am i destined to be with ugly females?
Said the same thing until I started praying

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and maximuslaid

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Spergi, TheRagingBull, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Spergi, TheRagingBull, maximuslaid and 1 other person
ugly ass nigga

• WTF
Reactions: maximuslaid
Use those whores, women are worthless holes
I was asking some rich girl for some money to gamble and she told me she liked me and would give me her money if i liked her back. Part of me wants to fuck her and take her money then dunp her. The other part wants to politely say no cause i dont want her to feel bad. I told her i dont like her and i neither got the money nor could i fuck. I feel like a bitch.

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull
I was asking some rich girl for some money to gamble and she told me she liked me and would give me her money if i liked her back. Part of me wants to fuck her and take her money then dunp her. The other part wants to politely say no cause i dont want her to feel bad. I told her i dont like her and i neither got the money nor could i fuck. I feel like a bitch.
stop being a cuck
she rode 1000 chad cocks before
just use and abuse

• +1
I have the same issue. There’s a fat girl at my work that’s into me but when she talks to me it just makes me mad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and maximuslaid
it’s the fucking black women that are into me i’m gonna fucking try and larp as indian or some shit after rhinoplasty, maybe, but white women wont be into me if i’m indian, over either way, how do i appeal less to black women? should i say my want is 4 inches or something?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and maximuslaid
SAME DUDE! If I send you screen shots of my tinder ud cringe. Fat pussy! Fat pussy egerywhere!! And they all smell

• +1